Thread: 19yo CRYSTAL: BEAUTIFUL smile, CUTE dimples, SEXXXY arse ... and so KEEN to PLEASE!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

19yo CRYSTAL: BEAUTIFUL smile, CUTE dimples, SEXXXY arse ... and so KEEN to PLEASE!

You don't get many genuine newbie Thai girls in Sydney.
    Japanese girls tend to be genuine travellers just earning a bit of money on the side, but Thai girls who come here have usually previously worked in Bangkok, Pattaya or even HK, Macau etc.
    But Crystal is definitely a newbie!
    She has only been in Sydney a few days and speaks very little English and has all the tell tale signs of a newbie.
    Little English, unshaved pussy, nervous, unfamiliar with procedures, no routine, lacking confidence etc.
    She is a raw unpolished diamond with lots of potential and she is very keen and a quick learner so I am sure that after a few shifts she is gonna be a top service girl and a Ginza queen..
    She has the most important quality which is the right attitude.
    Oh and I forgot to mention the most important thing; Crystal is drop dead gorgeous and has got a killer body!

LOOKS and BODY
    Crystal is a 19yo Thai girl; brand new and and totally gorgeous.
    You absolutely have to make her smile (which isn't very hard) because she has got the cutest most gorgeous dimples I have ever seen.
    Crystal is very light skinned for a Thai girl with a perfect complexion, foxy eyes, beautiful smile and long flowing hair.
    She is tallish at around 165cm and has got a killer body.
    She's not petite and she's not curvy, she's sort of slim and voluptuous at the same time.
    I know that sounds like a contradiction but when you see her you will know what I mean.
    Long legs, perfect arse, slim but still womanly hips and waist and nice set of B cup tits.
    And the classic soft, smooth, velvety Thai skin.

EXPERIENCE and PESONALITY
    Like I said Crystal is a complete newbie.
    She was so keen to please and had a nervous energy and trying to do everything at once.
    She also genuinely loves sex and gets very horny and excited.
    A few times she was a bit confused because she was enjoying herself too much so I had to convince her it's OK and to just go with the flow.
    She is a GFE girl and even with her poor English we still had a great connection.
    She is lacking in confidence and not aware of how pretty and sexy she is which makes her even more gorgeous and sexy.

DFK and DATY
    Thai girls usually aren't too full on with the DFK but Crystal is actually a pretty good kisser.
    You can't compare her to the Japanese girls but for a Thai girl she is a 10/10.
    Similarly Thai girls generally aren't much into the DATY but once she relaxed Crystal totally got off on being licked, got soaking wet, and came ... and then got very self conscious and apologised That's so Japanese style

BBBJ
    Crystal gives a good BBBJ - not fantastic but a solid 7.5/10, which is very good for newbie.
    My guess is she must be up to a 8 or 8.5/10 by now

FUCKING
    Fucking is where Thai girls always excel!
    Their DFK, BBBJ, GFE, and response to DATY can never match a J girl - but FUCK! they know how to FUCK!
    Fantastic fuck; nice and tight but still up for a deep hard drilling.

ROUND 2
    It was her first day ever so I tried to be a gentleman and have a nice civilised chat.
    But after 4 or 5 "no understands" I thought fuck it! Lets fuck again!
    And her response was the Thai equivalent of "Fuck yeah!"

OVERALL
    Crystal is a really gorgeous and sexy girl and very sweet.
    With Venus gone and Jay only doing the occasional shift I reckon she is the new Thai Queen of Ginza.
    I am still thinking about her riding me in cowgirl; her long hair bouncing on her tits, her pussy dripping all over me, and squeezing her sexy arse.
    Fucking hell! I have to see her again!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

thanks rooter - your reviews really are excellent

Quote Originally Posted by hgry1 View Post
    thanks rooter - your reviews really are excellent
    Thanks bro - always nice to get some positive feedback.
    So have you seen any girls at Ginza lately?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I miss Ginza! :-(

rcha086
    Always curious with the Thai girls, they've been undoubtedly my favourites at Ginza! I'm not one to like the inexperienced though, but curiosity might get the better of me. Thanks for the review.

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Always curious with the Thai girls, they've been undoubtedly my favourites at Ginza! I'm not one to like the inexperienced though, but curiosity might get the better of me. Thanks for the review.
    She is a very quick learner bro.
    She might surprise you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Appreciate all the work you put in with your reviews Rooter. Had to check out Crystal, definitely a good session, with a bit more training she'll be solid, but damn she was good tonight. Curvy but slim, pretty and cute face.

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Appreciate all the work you put in with your reviews Rooter. Had to check out Crystal, definitely a good session, with a bit more training she'll be solid, but damn she was good tonight. Curvy but slim, pretty and cute face.
    Thanks bro,
    Yeah she is gorgeous and very keen; as she gets more confident and her English improves she will be sensational!
    Is her pussy fully shaved or just trimmed now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks bro,
    Yeah she is gorgeous and very keen; as she gets more confident and her English improves she will be sensational!
    Is her pussy fully shaved or just trimmed now?
    Yeah it was hard to communicate with her haha but she'll improve
    I defs agree she could end up being the Thai Queen of Ginza
    Her pussy is still trimmed, cant wait till its shaved
    I'll be writing my review for Crystal for the brothers

Im thinking of trying Sara or Machi, im into my curvy women so is Machi a better option?

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Yeah it was hard to communicate with her haha but she'll improve
    I defs agree she could end up being the Thai Queen of Ginza
    Her pussy is still trimmed, cant wait till its shaved
    I'll be writing my review for Crystal for the brothers

Im thinking of trying Sara or Machi, im into my curvy women so is Machi a better option?
    I actually prefer neatly trimmed to shaved.
    But if a newbie has the full bush I always advise her to shave or at least trim in order to be more popular.
    If you like curvy girls then definitely NOT Sara bro, she is tiny!
    Machi is definitely the way to go - similar body to Crystal with just a bit more meat on her.
    K Shasha and TW Jennifer are another two excellent curvy girls
    And of course F-cup Thai girl Jay if she makes one of her rare appearances.

Please Gentlemen, there are plenty of fully shaved, waxed and lazered girls at Ginza already, if a girl has a bit of bush, let us bushy"s enjoy the growth, peer pressure is akin to bullying.........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Please Gentlemen, there are plenty of fully shaved, waxed and lazered girls at Ginza already, if a girl has a bit of bush, let us bushy"s enjoy the growth, peer pressure is akin to bullying.........
    I'm in agreement with you Mr Bastard. We were all born with pubic hair so why should guys be pressuring girls to remove their pubic hair? If a girl has pubic hair, let it be. Enough of applying pressure on girls that they must be pubic hair free so guys can get their enjoyment in going down on them. There are many guys who don't mind seeing girls with pubic hair and they can still enjoy their DATY even if a girl has pubic hair.

Let's stand up and demand more bush. We want BUSH! We want BUSH! We want BUSH!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I'm in agreement with you Mr Bastard. We were all born with pubic hair so why should guys be pressuring girls to remove their pubic hair? If a girl has pubic hair, let it be. Enough of applying pressure on girls that they must be pubic hair free so guys can get their enjoyment in going down on them. There are many guys who don't mind seeing girls with pubic hair and they can still enjoy their DATY even if a girl has pubic hair.

Let's stand up and demand more bush. We want BUSH! We want BUSH! We want BUSH!!!!!!!
    I love BUSH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    I love BUSH
    That's the way! Let's hear more supporters of BUSH!