Thread: Mina

rcha086

Mina

Saw Mina about a month ago at Roseville Rose. Decided to visit on a whim (I usually book Julie ahead of time), and while Julie wasn't available, Mina was (the only one at the time). Roseville Rose has put up her pics (strangely containing her face but I guess if she doesn't mind...) so that'll save me the description. Photos are accurate, it's her. There's airbrushing there but I think most can tell that she looks a bit older. She didn't have blemishes and she wore her make-up well, but I could tell that she was approaching her 40s (if she's not already), like Julie. That said, she has a body of a 25 year-old; still tight and skin is still smooth with no looseness, also like Julie.

Her body is pretty average but she has one of the nicest set of enhanced tits. They don't look obvious; Julie's are quite hard and don't have a natural droop to them, but Mina's are perfect in size (C-cup) and in droop - they have that tear drop profile to them. They were a pleasure to fondle.

Mina's a nice lady, very talkative and keen on learning English. One tip; she really appreciates it if you help her with some English (pronunciation, spelling, grammar). I would say that my session went quite well with her because of that. I told her I used to be a teacher and taught English, and she seemed to reciprocate well to it. She's very keen for regulars (kept telling me when she worked and to visit her again).

She seemed a bit old to me so I didn't DFK much. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and she was nice to DATY, but her BBBJ was a highlight. Very enthusiastic, keen to please. I expected her to stop sucking after a minute (as with a lot of $150/hr sessions) but to my surprise, she didn't stop until I told her it was time to fuck. She sucked for a good 20 minutes or so. Although vocal and enthusiastic, sex was average; she has a bit of belly fat (not much, just a bit of looseness from her age) and wasn't super tight. Her ass was nice to grab and stare at though, so I fucked her doggy style until I came.

Mina
    Face - 6/10 - Old, approaching 40s, but she wears her make-up well.
    Body - 7/10 - Reasonable score due to those amazing C-cups. Otherwise her body's nothing great.
    Attitude - 7/10 - Talkative, quite friendly.
    Enthusiasm - 7/10 - Hesitant to provide BBBJ but when she realised I was clean, she went HAM on it.
    BBBJ - 9/10 - Strong suction, very enthusiastic.
    Sex - 6/10 - Meh.
    Overall 7/10

She was good but I wouldn't visit her again because she seemed a bit over-enthusiastic after I taught her some English. Perhaps if she was younger, maybe I wouldn't mind, but at her age, no thanks. But this was a good punt, and my opinion of Roseville Rose is fairly high now compared with other brothels. If other girls are just as good (enthusiastic, provide BBBJ) then I might visit them more often. The $150/hr including BBBJ is a strong selling point for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review thanks for sharing!

rcha086
    Thanks mate. Hoping to see more reviews by others of Roseville Rose!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really appreciate your great review. It's so hard to get any honest reviews these days. Well done!

I frequent roseville rose a bit and haven't found many gems there apart from Julie. Most others don't want to DFK which is a turn off for me. Most of them also have pussy hair and for me I prefer fully shaved.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    Really appreciate your great review. It's so hard to get any honest reviews these days. Well done!

I frequent roseville rose a bit and haven't found many gems there apart from Julie. Most others don't want to DFK which is a turn off for me. Most of them also have pussy hair and for me I prefer fully shaved.
    Thanks mate, though with most punts, YMMV. If you're friendly (smile, come off as conversational, speak to her slowly and teach her a bit of English) and clean, then you would expect the same kind of service I got from her.

It's hard to find girls whom are fully shaved, would DFK (properly, not that tongue out bullshit) and BBBJ for that budget $150 mark, which is why I usually find myself spending a bit more and heading to Ginza. Julie I have seen for around 8+ years now (since the CBDoubles days) so although her service is excellent, I am tiring of her (I haven't even fucked my current wife for that long yet!).

babelx, which other girls did you see? Would love to see some reviews of them (brief is fine).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Thanks mate, though with most punts, YMMV. If you're friendly (smile, come off as conversational, speak to her slowly and teach her a bit of English) and clean, then you would expect the same kind of service I got from her.

It's hard to find girls whom are fully shaved, would DFK (properly, not that tongue out bullshit) and BBBJ for that budget $150 mark, which is why I usually find myself spending a bit more and heading to Ginza. Julie I have seen for around 8+ years now (since the CBDoubles days) so although her service is excellent, I am tiring of her (I haven't even fucked my current wife for that long yet!).

babelx, which other girls did you see? Would love to see some reviews of them (brief is fine).
    rcha086, I laughed when I saw your are tiring of one girl!

So far I have seen Paula at Roseville but didn't really click. She was in a hurry and just wanted for me to come. She had a loose(ish) pussy as well and used too much lube. There was no mention of anal although it has been hinted in the reviews ( I don't like chocolate pudding anyways ).

Recently I tried 90 Hotham: Tiffany but to my dismay she had pussy hair (almost a little bushy at the top); Her kissing was subpar as well not wanting tongue etc. She made far too many fake sounds and it got annoying after a while. She also did only 2 minutes of BBJ. Overall I thought wasn't good enough but better than most cheap punts though.

I am always pleasant, friendly and dress well. I use cologne and brush my teeth etc. I guess sometimes some girls don't click.

The reason I haven't tried others is that I can't stand any pussy hair. Most of the girls there are 'semi shaved' which is not really good enough for me. Makes it hard to punt at a whim which is a good thing; I save my hard earned.

Thanks always for your great reviews. I find it hard to remember the details afterwards!