Thread: Nattie - Thai girl w/THE behind.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nattie - Thai girl w/THE behind.

Person's Name : Nattie

Establishment : Tulip Massage

Date of Visit : 14/3/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : L1/750 George St Haymarket NSW - I used back entrance through Parker Lane

Hours of Business : Until 2 or 3am

Rates : $40 for 30 mins + $50 for Rd 2

Size/shape : Solid, fine body. One of THE absolute finest asses I've ever seen.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage + nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Mostly Yes.

The thing that appealed to me about this place is its opening hours. Countless times there have been the 10pm nights that rolled around and I wanted a serious massage rather than an FS.

So, I happened to be in the city one evening and decided to sample this place for future reference. When I stepped in the back entrance, the girls were having dinner. No one in particular caught my eye, but one girl did pop into my peripheral vision.

Took care of the cash near the front entrance, entered room, stripped and waited. Lo and behold the one I was hoping for came in. Nattie has one of those solid full bodies that I love to get my hands on. She hasn't been in Australia long. English is above average though.

She began with a medium massage. She really knows what she's doing. I have been in need of a massage for quite a while. She noticed all the cracking that was going on when she was "doing" me. The massage felt so great that I almost didn't want/need a round 2. (I was only kidding myself).

She asked if I wanted an HJ as the massage was nearing to end. I turned over and handed her the cash. She stripped down to reveal...one of the finest assess I have ever seen during my punting years (5~6 yrs-ish). Oh my goodness. It's one of those asses you see on Instagram these days. Of course there are those as good or better out there, but man this one truly was a sight to be hold. I'd take her off the market if I could just for that ass.

Her round 2 wasn't particularly awesome, but above average. She has great stamina in her wrists. I had my hands and lips all over that ass. She doesn't do much of a catbath (something I've needed for a long time), but does know how to body rub properly. She got me to release after a good long tug.

Turns out she also does incalls for FS at her own residence. Quite pricey though.

Will definitely back in time if for nothing else, the massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. Is she busty?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi ttta,

Average A~B cups - well shaped though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1 hr is $40?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to this place and I recall it was $60. Definitely not $40.

Quote Originally Posted by vanpersi View Post
    1 hr is $40?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oops. My mistake. Forgot to edit after C+Ving the template. Fixing it now.