Thread: 22yo RUI: Just like fucking your SUPER HORNY SWEET HEART!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

22yo RUI: Just like fucking your SUPER HORNY SWEET HEART!

Well the fresh young faces keep arriving at Ginza.
    After a relatively quiet few weeks 5 brand new girls have arrived in the last 8 days.
    All of them first timers in Sydney and apart from Sara who had a little experience in Japan all first time ever in this industry.
    The latest fresh face at Ginza is Rui, a 22yo Japanese girl from Osaka with a pretty face and graet body and a fantastic attitude.

LOOKS and BODY
    Rui is a tall girl at around 167cm; very slim with pale skin
    Great set of long legs, and very narrow and toned waist and hips.
    But she still packs in a nice set of C-cup tits with big nipples, and a nice full round arse.
    She is a pretty girl, with a perfect complexion and gorgeous smile.
    Her look is more pretty girl next door but sometimes she can look very sultry too.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Rui is a total newbie and it was her first day ever doing this.
    She was quite shy and nervous as you would expect; but she got into the swing of things pretty quickly.
    Like most young Japanese girls her nature is quite shy, friendly and submissive.
    And like most Japanese girls once things start getting hot and she gets horny she lets go of her inhibitions and loses the shyness and really gets into the kissing, licking, sucking and fucking 110%!
    Definitely a GFE girl; it was like having sex with your very horny girlfriend.

DFK and DATY
    Rui loves kissing and is a non-stop DFK girl.
    By far the best DFK of all the new girls; her kissing is deep, wild, passionate, sensual and non-stop!
    Rui absolutely loves DATY - she gets very wet and wild and her pussy convulses and spasms non-stop.
    She was very shy and embarrassed about coming and tried to resist but in the end she gave in to her horniness and came like crazy!

BBBJ
    Rui gives a nice BBBJ.
    It's a very GFE and sensual BBBJ and she isn't totally confident about her skills so always makes eye contact and asks "good?" or 'kimochii?"
    I find that really fucking hot.
    Not lots of tricks and techniques, but she does what she does very well.

FUCKING
    After all the kissing, licking, and sucking Rui was into horniness overdrive and was even keener to fuck than I was.
    She is a totally genuine and enthusiastic fuck and really enjoys it.
    Definitely no faking or going through the motions with this girl - she genuinely loves it.
    She is a tight fit but totally goes for it enjoying every position, thrust and grind, and again came like crazy.

ROUND 2
    There was no way this horny little sweet heart was gonna let me get away with just one round.
    So after a bit of a chill out and chat she started stroking my cock and had me rock hard.
    I told her she could make me come like this and she gave me a stern look and shook her head and dommed me up and fucked me like crazy again.
    I love the way Japanese girls lose there submissiveness once they get super horny!

OVERALL
    Really excellent girl.
    Totally fresh and new and lacking experience and technical skills; but makes up for it with genuine horniness and keenness.
    Just like fucking your super horny sweet heart girl friend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So how is her English? overall how would you rate her service compared to other girls?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    So how is her English? overall how would you rate her service compared to other girls?

Thanks.
    Hi bro
    She hasn't been in Sydney very long so her English is limited.
    But you can have a simple conversation and have a laugh no problem.
    I wouldn't try discussing Foucault with her though.
    As far as service goes she is very good.
    Not professional or highly skilled but 100% keen and enthusiastic.
    I think her service is the best out of the 5 newbies this week but not at the same level as some of the experienced girls.
    But like I said she more than makes up for it with enthusiasm and genuine horniness.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hi bro
    She hasn't been in Sydney very long so her English is limited.
    But you can have a simple conversation and have a laugh no problem.
    I wouldn't try discussing Foucault with her though.
    As far as service goes she is very good.
    Not professional or highly skilled but 100% keen and enthusiastic.
    I think her service is the best out of the 5 newbies this week but not at the same level as some of the experienced girls.
    But like I said she more than makes up for it with enthusiasm and genuine horniness.
    Thanks, booked her today, will see how she is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Rui yesterday, a really sweet girl, very good attitude and keen to please

She is very warm and does go full on dfk, a bit inexperienced in bj but learns very quick.

You can feel she is very nervous, makes sense because it was her second day of doing this, and she had no experience before.

when I left I told Wilson that she is really sweet but compared with other gold premium girls such as Naomi or Lisa, both looks or skill she is quite behind.

Can see that she now has become gold class, which suits her, also there were't that many gold class girls left at Ginza.

For those looking for a fresh, sweet and innocent Japanese girl, she is a very very good choice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's she like in terms of her look?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oto View Post
    What's she like in terms of her look?
    pretty but not stunning, probably a 6.5/10, in my mind she's got a more everyday normal girl kind of look, like the ones you'd meet as waitress or cashier that you see but wouldn't notice

Saw Rui yesterday, a really sweet girl, very good attitude and keen to please

She is very warm and does go full on dfk, a bit inexperienced in bj but learns very quick.

You can feel she is very nervous, makes sense because it was her second day of doing this, and she had no experience before.

when I left I told Wilson that she is really sweet but compared with other gold premium girls such as Naomi or Lisa, both looks or skill she is quite behind.

Can see that she now has become gold class, which suits her, also there were't that many gold class girls left at Ginza.

For those looking for a fresh, sweet and innocent Japanese girl, she is a very very good choice.
    pretty but not stunning, probably a 6.5/10, in my mind she's got a more everyday normal girl kind of look, like the ones you'd meet as waitress or cashier that you see but wouldn't notice
    Good stuff bro, thanks for the update.
    I think you have summed up Rui quite well.
    I would rate her a 7.5 in looks but we all have our own tastes and opinions.
    She is still a learning but there is no doubt about her enthusiasm and keenness to please.

RUI (Ginza Sydney CBD, Surry Hills) 02 7901 3000 / 0488 888 310
    Person's Name : RUI

Establishment : Ginza Club

Date of Visit : 14/02/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : RUI - Ginza Club

Hours of Business : Monday to Saturday 10:30am till 1am (closed Sunday)

Rate : 220/hr (gold class)

Size/shape : Body Size 6 / Cup Size C

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : Full Service, BBBJ / French Kissing / Mutual Oral / GFE

Value for money/recommend? : Bloody Hell Yes (am still walking funny)

My experience/comments :

After getting sick of seeing v-day couples canoodling all day, decided to make an 11pm appointment via text to Wilson.
    Got a response within 2min!

Got there 15min early with the hopes of getting in/out early, but no luck...the waiting room was busy as!
    At least 4 other guys were in there. Whatever, we're all there for the same reason, don't need to be embarrassed when
    you're about to root a hot asian bird.

Wilson says over the loud speaker.... "Rui ready...room 3"
    Never been to room 3 before...it's very cozy, room with the ubiquitous round red bed, a shower and little else.
    Definitely not the 'Hello Kitty' or 'Anime' rooms, but suitable for Gold Class.

Rui in heels...OMG. She's got a swimmer's body IMO, very long, lean and sexy.
    She's pretty much the opposite of Lisa, who is not just a Pocket Rocket, she's the Star Ship Enterprise ON STEROIDS!
    Rui looks like the very attractive girl at the ramen shop who you'd love to fuck.
    Big round eyes, wide smile, long, slim arms, legs, neck. Statuesque.

She'll hand you some Listerine to enjoy a gargle. Afterwards she ask you "kiss ok?" FUCK yeah.
    Her kissing is very...FULL ON. She's very aggressive, doing strong circles and side to side.
    Kinda reminded me of the scene in Dumb and Dumber, when Loyd has that dream and basically sucks the girls entire face.
    Not saying this in a bad way, just very interesting (had fun).

After, was guided to the shower where she soaps you up very very very well, while concentrating on 'lil 5star.
    When the soap was rinsed off, she turns off the water and goes to town!
    Holy shit...Japanese girls really do give the best blow jobs.
    She sucks the length with her tongue, while cupping your balls, flicking her tongue, sucking, slurping.
    My eye's might've rolled into the back of my head because she asked "RU OK"? (yes...definitely ok).

After about 5min of oral in the shower, we proceed to the bed, where she continues with the BBBJ, concentrating more on the balls.
    After that, wanted to taste her delicious looking pussy and asked "can I suck you?". She happily obliges.
    When you 'hit' the right spot, she'll spasm and slightly convulse. Found a good rhythm and she convulsed a lot and stopped sucking me for about 20 sec.

Then she said 'time for condom'. Hell Yeah!

She continues with even more oral, than after a while puts it on with her mouth and starts in cowgirl.
    This girl's DNA must be 50% Hoover and the other 50% must be Mechanical Bull.
    She REALLY rides the shit out of you. It's been a while since I was ridden that hard and am actually sore the day after.

Young 22 yr olds really know how to fuck!
    During cowgirl was able to enjoy her glorious c-cups which are very soft and firm. Her nipples are the puffy, round saucer type, very pale.
    First time to experience nipples like this, so it was very very nice.

After about 15min, asked for mish, then doggie.
    Rui in doggie is a sight to behold, her long thin body contrasts with her meaty, full arse.
    Grabbing her hips and giving her a pounding is quite satisfying and welcome by her, she can really take it.
    Her moans seem very genuine, without any over the top and fake FOAM that girls from other places do.

This is the first time to try Gold Class, after going Diamond (Shelly twice, Jolin) and Gold Premium (Lisa).
    If I had to think 'is there a difference', I'll say that Shelly in Diamond class is an absolute gem and pro.
    Shelly really knows how to initiate conversation, stroke your ego (among other things) and really treat you like a king.
    Shelly is a modern day GEISHA fit for the Emperor's Royal Harem.

RUI, not much of a talker (although we're not there to talk), and doesn't do the small things like Shelly, like undressing you, etc.
    Is RUI a bad time? Absolutely NOT. RUI is an absolute bargain for as little as $130 for 30min.
    I went for the hour, after thinking about 30min. Why go there and rush?

Left our session singing some Bon Jovi (Living on a Prayer) for some reason. Gave Wilson the 'thumbs up', he returned a very rare smile. The woman who is sometimes there tried not to smile and cracked a slight smile. I can only imagine I looked like Austin Power, hair messed up, shirt on backwards and glasses askew when leaving...tired...empty and spent! YEAH BAYBEE YEAH!!!

These pipes are clean!
    No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Excellent report!

Nice report 5StarFan.
    Good to hear from you again. It's been ages!
    Rui is a great girl; cute face, hot body, fantastic attitude, and super horny and keen.
    Another gem in the Ginza GC and GCP ranks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gave Rui a good go recently after a month hiatus from punting. and goddamnnn i dont know if our chemistry was just too good or she's one horny girl. So I've kept putting Rui on hold since she started, anyways gonna keep it short and sweet.

Her body was so nice, tits were nice, trimmed flat stomach and nice ass. Eating her pussy was a treat and as what rooter mentioned her pussy convulsed so many times, pussy farts here and there lol she loved it i loved it. Seeing her tight body slender sexy body ride you is a sight to behold and especially during missionary. She's a passionate gfe fuck for sure and her bbbj game has definitely stepped up basing it the original post. Perfect suction and sloppy technique. During the sexcapade she really didn't wanna let go of her arm lock around me and kissing non stop as she got hornier the more i fucked and the more i ate her out.....fucksake just typing this is making me love life a bit more haha. Anyways overall she's bangin and a sweet girl. Need to her again before she leaves lol

Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    Gave Rui a good go recently after a month hiatus from punting. and goddamnnn i dont know if our chemistry was just too good or she's one horny girl. So I've kept putting Rui on hold since she started, anyways gonna keep it short and sweet.

Her body was so nice, tits were nice, trimmed flat stomach and nice ass. Eating her pussy was a treat and as what rooter mentioned her pussy convulsed so many times, pussy farts here and there lol she loved it i loved it. Seeing her tight body slender sexy body ride you is a sight to behold and especially during missionary. She's a passionate gfe fuck for sure and her bbbj game has definitely stepped up basing it the original post. Perfect suction and sloppy technique. During the sexcapade she really didn't wanna let go of her arm lock around me and kissing non stop as she got hornier the more i fucked and the more i ate her out.....fucksake just typing this is making me love life a bit more haha. Anyways overall she's bangin and a sweet girl. Need to her again before she leaves lol
    Good stuff king.
    Rui is amazing.
    And she seems to be getting better and better with every session.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post

That shy Rui of the past is now almost gone, that tall, lean, tight body and perky tits
    are amazing in any position, best in spoon and cowgirl.
    Pussy farts as she comes are a highlight.

I just love Osakan Girls....