Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gfe rnt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gfe rnt

Those brothers who find the connection with the ML important know what a difference it can make to the punt. There are those MLs for whom the connection is only with individual punters and then there are those gems that seem to have it just naturally with nearly everyone. Renee @ Irene's and Nicole @ QVB are examples.

Anyone come across anyone else in the CBD recently like this? I know 227 Broadway has some but interested in someone closer to the CBD for lunchtime shindigs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You brothers are making me interested in the RNT. I've only had one but no GFE. does this you get to DATY, French kiss etc?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    You brothers are making me interested in the RNT. I've only had one but no GFE. does this you get to DATY, French kiss etc?
    With the right price and the right girl at the right moment, yes.. I am the living proof of that.. Lol. But of course YMMV.. After all, it's all about the connection..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Check out renee at posh.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyWetMan View Post
    Check out renee at posh.
    Yeah CBD Posh/Irene CBD... same place, same girl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    ..... But of course YMMV.. After all, it's all about the connection..
    If a girl takes a liking to you then she may probably do more for you but remember girls can behave differently. For instance, if she had a previous rude or demanding customer then she might in a bad mood and this could affect her service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    With the right price and the right girl at the right moment, yes.. I am the living proof of that.. Lol. But of course YMMV.. After all, it's all about the connection..
    Do we need to charm them too or just open our wallet

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Do we need to charm them too or just open our wallet
    That's up to you. Some prefers the challenge to charm the girl, others want to test what is her limit and price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    That's up to you. Some prefers the challenge to charm the girl, others want to test what is her limit and price.
    Agree wholeheartedly... more importantly, don't be an arsehole nor a cheapskate and you'll do ok..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomaxton7 View Post
    Those brothers who find the connection with the ML important know what a difference it can make to the punt. There are those MLs for whom the connection is only with individual punters and then there are those gems that seem to have it just naturally with nearly everyone. Renee @ Irene's and Nicole @ QVB are examples.

Anyone come across anyone else in the CBD recently like this? I know 227 Broadway has some but interested in someone closer to the CBD for lunchtime shindigs.
    Great topic mate! I've been looking for that gfe rnt ever since Townhall Massage got closed down. Met two beautiful girls there who initiated the kissing, one was Jennifer who worked on either that Saturday or Sunday and then Jojo who always worked on the Friday. Anyone know where they might be?

Does anyone know whether Tarah from 227 Broadway is gfe?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

GFE rnt

This reminds me of a lady called Annabelle at AEM 8 railway parade burwood, true gem very accommodating liberal hugsncudles etc and sort of girl that enjoy with you...plus she is Caucasian and on top of that just 80 perhalf hr...that was best gfe I have experienced in rnt then ....and another being Rebecca Chinese with great D cups at 316central ....

Sadly both have gone....but get time and good memories

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I better try and charm them first then ... it's much cheaper that way . Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobhappy888 View Post

Does anyone know whether Tarah from 227 Broadway is gfe?
    Absolute stunner but definitely not GFE. Not for me anyway, but as always YMMV. Have tried other girls in the shop who were a lot better but to be honest once you've seen Renee the bar is set pretty high.

Does anyone know where Cherrys from Irenes is working now? She hasnt been on the roster and ive asked but they just said keep an eye on roster. She did mention she also works in another shop in Pyrmont. Stupidly i didnt ask where at the time. If any bros could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Candy at VIP Pyrmont! Not sure if you are into milfs but yeah.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Absolute stunner but definitely not GFE. Not for me anyway, but as always YMMV. Have tried other girls in the shop who were a lot better but to be honest once you've seen Renee the bar is set pretty high.

Does anyone know where Cherrys from Irenes is working now? She hasnt been on the roster and ive asked but they just said keep an eye on roster. She did mention she also works in another shop in Pyrmont. Stupidly i didnt ask where at the time. If any bros could help that would be greatly appreciated.
    Cherry is Christine at 105 Harris Street...I think she also works at 265 Sussex Street as well.

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Yeah, sexy milf as gfe! My kind of territories......haha

Candy and Susan

Nicole and Vicky

Lisa and Joey

Amy and madam

And then there are Mimi and Mia

And yes, I like young girls too, just ask Iris and Rebecca!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    vivian at posh

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Cherry is Christine at 105 Harris Street...I think she also works at 265 Sussex Street as well.
    Yeah, prymont star and Sussex star are sister shops and they rotate their girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    What age would you say Candy is. Don't mind a mid-30's milf but not much older than that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she could be 40+ but honestly she still looks good. I wouldn't write her off because of that. If you ever find yourself in Pyrmont go and see her for 30 minutes.

I find her just as attractive as Vicky or Nicole @ QVB even though they are younger. I'm favouring Candy more lately because her service is on point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast