Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 741 Snow Lotus not worth it, and it's not just the price....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

741 Snow Lotus not worth it, and it's not just the price....

Sometimes u know people are writing things just as a ad and u still fall for it because it is in your face so often. The Snow Lotus is such post and no wonder now so many writer寫手 in this forum.me and my mate also to blame as we already know the pricing and still fall for it.

To make a long story short I have try Emma ask for $50 tip to take cloths off very limited touching and pussy is off limit. Massage skill is close to none*

My mate try cici, again same story she is a bit more playful and slightly better massage but no where close to a proper massage

I have to say these girls are young but u talking $100 a pop here. I would expect more than a nude girl just standing there and give a HJ. For the same price u can get a fairly good massage in 501/532 plus a BJ or even FS. Alternatively u can get better service in a thai shop with B2B for about the same price.*
    To be honest I think even 501/532 girls are getting more expensive too but at lease u are getting some services out of the shop.*

I can honestly see my days in massage shops is numbed as FS and legit massage price keep coming down and Chinese massage shop price just keep going up.

As for brothers who still think 50+50 is good value and not even getting a BJ. Good on u and enjoy yourselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With shops like Oasis, where you pay a flat $115/h and get a hot young thai girl naked from the outset, B2B oily goodness with HJ and (when you get to know the girl) passionate extras. I would never go to a shop where you have to negotiate clothes off etc. Seriously, why would you bother ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Forget to ask is AHLUNGOR the only one have a a good time in 741?? Cos I me and my mates are sure not. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Brother lonely heart, I have been to many massage places, 741 did provide good quality service most of the time.
    I am a very picky and 'hard to please' type customer.
    Vicki did try her best and give her best recommendation according to my need.

That is my fair comment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is insane, I tried Snow Lotus atleast 4 times before I found the right ML for me. If you just give up after meeting one or two girls you have to be kidding me. If you look at the entire entertainment industry in Sydney, Snow Lotus is at the top of my list. Of course 5 Star City beats all else no questions asked with consistent good service and good rotation of girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    From what I heard a mate that is not so picky 5 star is a zoo lately so.......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Brother lonely heart, I have been to many massage places, 741 did provide good quality service most of the time.
    I am a very picky and 'hard to please' type customer.
    Vicki did try her best and give her best recommendation according to my need.

That is my fair comment
    Let's be direct out here. First of all I assume u pay 50 + 50. Whith that established, I wonder who u see and what services u get that make u think it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Let's be direct out here. First of all I assume u pay 50 + 50. Whith that established, I wonder who u see and what services u get that make u think it is worth it.
    OK. Brother Lonely heart.
    We all want to have some fun out there.
    We all want good massage
    We all want GOOD atmosphere
    We all want to receive GOOD attitude
    but. . . . . nothing is perfect in any massage shop.
    We all want Best for VALUE.
    Sometimes it is not about $ 50 + 50 or $ 55 + 50 or $ 50 + 30 .....

From 741, so far I have 2 good experiences .. (you can refer my after report earlier .... )
    One is Tiffany, the other is Lina.
    AM I ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION?

PM me if you have issues.
    I totally understand your point.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brother Lonely Heart, what maybe good value to one person can look like a complete rip off to another. Often the question can be argued both ways. Just like how I'm a degenerate gambler always looking for that big win with the 80:1 odds rather than the small and sure bets.

I don't think you are looking for a sexy young think to touch you for $105 and I can completely understand. Eden in Villawood has $100 for half hour with some gorgeous Korean girls, does that sound like better value to you? Each to their own I say, I sometimes don't feel like fucking a girl and prefer a sensual massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree 100%... overpriced and overhyped.

Just had a massage in VIP crows nest for $55 /30mins including nude HJ from the beginning with touching breasts from a super cute Thai (no pusssy touch though).
    The price for an hour is $95.. great deal compared to the city offerings.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post

Just had a massage in VIP crows nest for $55 /30mins including nude HJ from the beginning with touching breasts from a super cute Thai (no pusssy touch though).
    That is damn good value. How is the the quality compare with say Tru thai north Sydney, oasis darlinghurst or 429 leichardt??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oasis is good, clean and discreet, bros. $90 for 45 minutes, with shower too. Nude massage from the beginning, HJ included. Good thing is that the ML does not request extras. I did have a firm and decent massage. Girls are between 20+ to late 20. Pussy smell clean and touching ok, but no fingering. Totally recommended. 741 provides a change of scenery from Thai to Chinese. Not cheaper, but a good welcome. So it all depends on how we expect.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bro lonely heart

sorry to hear about your experience but a big thanks for letting us know the other side of the story.

Banned
    Great thread, very educational brothers... Thx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post

Agree there is so much better out there. I have a regular ML and to be honest there hasn't been any massage for a few weeks. We are really starting to bond and now it's just clothes off and B2B sensual touching for 60 mins with HJ finish. I gotta say that it's more erotic and sexually satisfying than what I have experienced with some of the starfish at FS shops .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always get suspicious when 99% of all early posts on a place are by one person. That's how ALHUNGOR got people talking about this place. He has done so much spruiking for this place, he must have negotiated freebies for all the publicity he has generated - if he hasn't, he's a mug.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well I am a mug cos with all the stuff I write for Billy and David, I never had a freebie. But again the industry has change so much now there is nothing worth writing about anymore

A note on how thai shops price their girls. I think they know the are competiting with cheap FS shops so they set their price just that lower.

Problem with Chinese massage shops (and girls) is they think they are in a different industry and so they should not adjust their price according to FS market. I think that is really stupid especially in these kind of economy environment. Well that is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Well I am a mug cos with all the stuff I write for Billy and David, I never had a freebie. But again the industry has change so much now there is nothing worth writing about anymore

A note on how thai shops price their girls. I think they know the are competiting with cheap FS shops so they set their price just that lower.

Problem with Chinese massage shops (and girls) is they think they are in a different industry and so they should not adjust their price according to FS market. I think that is really stupid especially in these kind of economy environment. Well that is my opinion.
    HI Brother Lonely heart,

I do agree with you in some extent.
    I have been to Oasis several times
    $60/ 30 minutes with very pretty Thai girl
    1> Nude from beginning
    2> Massage
    3> Nude RnT
    4> HJ
    5> Good Attitude with smiling face (most of them)
    6> Young
    7> Shower facility
    8> Discrete Entrance (At the back of Oxford Street)

What do you think??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only been to Snow Lotus the once, and I can't say that the service was terrible. I just left feeling, meh.

What also turned me off was the privacy. I don't know about you guys (and maybe it's changed since I was there), but I don't want to be hearing grunts from the Bro in the cubical next door.

Floor to ceiling partitions and piped music is a minimum, thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    501 really set the standard for what can be achieved in Chinese massage.
    The place doesn't have to be too fancy, get the price and girls right and the punters will be queued out the door.
    (Although even these days their standard has dropped from their heyday).

These other shops are able to get away with the higher prices purely based on convenience... lets face it if you are working in the city, being able to walk to the shop and not worry about traffic and parking issues often wins out.

Still the over hyped ads from Aglungor will obviously work on some punters ,well I tried it twice, but unlikely to go back.. my little herbal shop discovery is much better for around the same price :-)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast