Thread: Ida - Very rude and bad tempered Thai girl - AVOID!

Banned

Ida - Very rude and bad tempered Thai girl - AVOID!

So I went to Kyoto last night. There were about 3-4 girls available at the time and I chose a Thai girl called Ida for 45 minutes at $160. She was relatively attractive but that's where the highlight ends.

When we arrived at the room, I asked her where she was from. She says she's from Melbourne and a Thai background. So just trying to be polite, I asked if she was enjoying Sydney.

Her response was - go take shower and we talk after. From that, I already knew this was going to be a bad session.

When I returned from the shower, she asked me if I wanted a massage and my response was no thanks. She shrugged her head and rolled her eyes. Last time I checked Kyoto was full service and I just wanted to get on with it.

She started with a covered blow job and I started to reach for her breasts. She removed my hand and said no touching! Started to lose complete interest at this point.

I asked her to change positions in oral sex but she refused again raising her voice 'let me do ok?'

I decided to take the condom off and told her, I am leaving.

At this point she threw a complete tantrum at me, yelling 'you very fussy' and you 'not normal person'. I don't think I was being unreasonable.

i told her don't yell, speak like a normal person. She lost it and the rooms nearby can definitely hear her yelling in Thai. Probably curse words.

Was not going to argue with someone with a hot temper. Went downstairs, told reception and got a partial refund of $50 back although it was only 10 - 15 minutes into my session.

So I wasted $110 for 10-15 minutes of frustration and someone with no manners what so ever.

AVOID Ida and KYOTO

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    So I went to Kyoto last night. There were about 3-4 girls available at the time and I chose a Thai girl called Ida for 45 minutes at $160. She was relatively attractive but that's where the highlight ends.

When we arrived at the room, I asked her where she was from. She says she's from Melbourne and a Thai background. So just trying to be polite, I asked if she was enjoying Sydney.

Her response was - go take shower and we talk after. From that, I already knew this was going to be a bad session.

When I returned from the shower, she asked me if I wanted a massage and my response was no thanks. She shrugged her head and rolled her eyes. Last time I checked Kyoto was full service and I just wanted to get on with it.

She started with a covered blow job and I started to reach for her breasts. She removed my hand and said no touching! Started to lose complete interest at this point.

I asked her to change positions in oral sex but she refused again raising her voice 'let me do ok?'

I decided to take the condom off and told her, I am leaving.

At this point she threw a complete tantrum at me, yelling 'you very fussy' and you 'not normal person'. I don't think I was being unreasonable.

i told her don't yell, speak like a normal person. She lost it and the rooms nearby can definitely hear her yelling in Thai. Probably curse words.

Was not going to argue with someone with a hot temper. Went downstairs, told reception and got a partial refund of $50 back although it was only 10 - 15 minutes into my session.

So I wasted $110 for 10-15 minutes of frustration and someone with no manners what so ever.

AVOID KARA and KYOTO
    Is it Ida or kara?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Is it Ida or kara?
    Her name is Ida.

No touching the breasts in FS shop !! What the ??

She thought she was working in Adelaide or something !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No touching the breasts in FS shop !! What the ??
    The irony is that she responded with the most surprised dreaded look when I tried to.

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    The irony is that she responded with the most surprised dreaded look when I tried to.
    So I guess fucking those tits will be out of the question ! That alone would rule me completely out for sure !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sounds like an extreme case of TPS !!!
    Thai girls are generally OK and pretty reliable but occasionally you cop a really bad one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So I guess fucking those tits will be out of the question ! That alone would rule me completely out for sure !!
    I got out quick that's for sure

Banned
    thanks bro jeter, will avoid Ida and Kyoto for sure. Nobody like to be ripped off

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Many Thai girls in Sydney are all like that. Remember I retracted the post for Lita at Paddington 244? Very tall and slim pretty thai girl, avoid if you can.

What annoy me is that these girls will do everything back home.....for say US$80-100. Landed in our shore 24 hours and all the dirty tricks and bad habit is the first thing they learn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Many Thai girls in Sydney are all like that. Remember I retracted the post for Lita at Paddington 244? Very tall and slim pretty thai girl, avoid if you can.

What annoy me is that these girls will do everything back home.....for say US$80-100. Landed in our shore 24 hours and all the dirty tricks and bad habit is the first thing they learn.
    Not all Thai girls provide lousy service but I agree that the girls at Kyoto need to significantly improve their service and attitude. Is it because they don't get paid enough or are they just lazy to service customers properly? The shop's management should deal with this bad service because it will hurt their business in the long run if they allow it to continue and more negative feedback is circulated here. Why would you go back if there are other shops that charge the same and you receive better service? I know where I would go!

As for Lita, I remember her service very well. She was the Thai Spanish mix super model at Paddington 244. If I had taken her for premium rather than standard service I might have received a better service. However she was cold like ice and didn't want to perform many items I had requested her to do (you can read my AR on her). As for Kara, she was the busty Korean girl working at Kyoto's. Another case of not having any interest in making you enjoy your time with her (I did an AR on her too).

I guess you meet the good, the bad and the ugly in this business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Strange - my experience at Kyoto is generally positive, especially the Thai girls.

Some girls even allowed light pecks on the lips (not 5* of course but enjoyable).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post
    Strange - my experience at Kyoto is generally positive, especially the Thai girls.

Some girls even allowed light pecks on the lips (not 5* of course but enjoyable).
    Maybe management has put the girls through some training in how to please customers and to smile more often before they commence working.

My last visit here would be 2 years ago. But i was simply put off by them increasing price without any notice (which is completely false advertising case for me, dont know about you guys). Since then, never heard anything to be worth while visiting from this store.
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Alunghor @ Adelaide so true man!!! I had an outcall in my hotel and seriously can't touch anything!
    Haven't heard of any good report from 206 since quinton used to run it. Had a great time then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post

Likewise I've been to Kyoto's a few times and have had a good experience pretty much every time - see my AR. So it's hard to see what all the fuss is about. As for the infamous Kara, I haven't seen her on the roster lately, does anyone know where she works now? (So to avoid &#128516

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Likewise I've been to Kyoto's a few times and have had a good experience pretty much every time - see my AR. So it's hard to see what all the fuss is about. As for the infamous Kara, I haven't seen her on the roster lately, does anyone know where she works now? (So to avoid ��)
    Isn't Kara at 359 Riley?