Thread: Croydon Palace - Angelina

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Croydon Palace - Angelina

Angelina has been on my list for a while, and for various reasons, I keep missing her. Sunday rolls around & the website hasn't been updated - it's still Saturday all day in Croydon! I call up, and she's on - she has a free half hour in the early evening. I'm there!

Angelina: broad Australian accent, dark skin, full lips, curvy bum, DD cup boobs. Great laugh, great smile. She tells me her heritage is Mauritian, but she was born here.

The mamasan knocks on the door while I'm in the shower. There's been a double booking & another customer is waiting (apologies if you're reading this & it's you!) - but Angelina insists I stay. I ask what's on offer & what's not, and away we go: I get started with my tongue in my favourite place in the world with some subtle fingering, and she gives one of the best BJs I've had - with fantastic ball massage from her fingertips & acrylic nails. She's very aware that we only have half an hour, and she gets me ready for some fucking.
    After I cross the finish line (and we had fun getting there!) she jumps in the shower & tells me to relax. She subtly tells me she has her next booking soon, tells me to take my time getting dressed & she's out the door.
    Overall, a very sexy young lady who loves to give & receive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR! When I read the name Angelina, it brought my mind to the latin Angelina who used to work there. But apparently that is not the case. What age does she look like?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    Thanks for the AR! When I read the name Angelina, it brought my mind to the latin Angelina who used to work there. But apparently that is not the case. What age does she look like?
    Mid 20s, at a guess?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great report! she sounds amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are the photos on the website accurate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dought View Post
    Are the photos on the website accurate?
    I don't know if they're 100% or 'pretty close', tbh! Hana, Angelina & April all look pretty close in the flesh to what you see on the website.