Joanna-Great GFE yong and beautiful

Person's Name : Joanna

Establishment : N5M - Marrickville

Date of Visit : Mon, 28 may 2018

Rates : $230per hour diamond

Looks : Yong , beautiful,tall, long hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS.

This was an amazing girlfriend experience with Joanna. She was yong,beautiful, cute and tall.With her smooth and amazing smile she stole my heart. My dream girl, haha.When she undressed and joined me in the shower, her big boobs was definitely her natural B cups. Yes, b cups but natural,So soft and nice ,yummy yummy!!!

She goes for BBBJ, ball licking ,amazing

Back on the bed, her BBBJ and ball licking is tremendous. I can tell she is very expeienced , She started with licking my body and some light kissing moving down to my little lad. Rock hard, my little bro, I asked Joanna to change position so we could get a bit of 69 action going and her pussy is tight and sweet.
    After about 5 minutes I asked for the condom. I said I tried and I cannot bear any more, she climb on my dick and gave a good cow girl.

After several minutes she might feel a little bit tired, but she was cunning to said you are so strong and why not using your little brother to hold me up.The words with her cunning smiling made me crazy.

We changed position and I turned her around and inserting from behind. I kissed her back while pounding from behind. and we shared a kiss. I wanted her to know that I'm not fucking her senselessly, but making love with her.

She finally came & then we cuddled like girlfriend & boyfriend until Bell ranging.

She didn't want me to go.

My girlfriend Joanna , I love you!!

Would I see Joanna again? Hell yes!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://www.no5marrickville.com/girls/ ..... need to update their photos of the girls ... just saying

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review is she really early 20’s or just look like?

Finally, Joanna come back!!!!! Call us to make a booking and come to see her!! 0417888123