Thread: shops with discreet entry

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

shops with discreet entry

I have just arrived in Sydney a few weeks ago and I'm loving the amount of shops down here. Coming from Brisbane where these shops aren't legal made it a little more easy since a lot of people who go to the shops up in Brisbane go for legit massages, you have to ask them at the end if they have 'extras' so the surprise when say they do adds a bit more enjoyment to the experience.

So I'd like to ask you guys which shops in the Sydney CBD have more discreet entrances. Walking down George St I saw plenty of shops but couldn't muster the courage to walk in because of how busy it was outside. The walk in I could do with, just the walking out with a straight face is the hard part.

Preferably ones that have back door entrances from alleyways or something, but mainly just places where isn't isn't much crowd outside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just walk in walk out head high like a boss without a worry in the world. You got this!

Quote Originally Posted by topsoup View Post
    I have just arrived in Sydney a few weeks ago and I'm loving the amount of shops down here. Coming from Brisbane where these shops aren't legal made it a little more easy since a lot of people who go to the shops up in Brisbane go for legit massages, you have to ask them at the end if they have 'extras' so the surprise when say they do adds a bit more enjoyment to the experience.

So I'd like to ask you guys which shops in the Sydney CBD have more discreet entrances. Walking down George St I saw plenty of shops but couldn't muster the courage to walk in because of how busy it was outside. The walk in I could do with, just the walking out with a straight face is the hard part.

Preferably ones that have back door entrances from alleyways or something, but mainly just places where isn't isn't much crowd outside.
    Apart from any police hanging around looking for jaywalkers and whatnot, why bother about other people passing by that doesn’t even know you nor care about you, simply walking into the front door?

rcha086
    And anyway, you're from Brisbane. Chances of someone you know seeing you walk in are probably slim yeah?

Banned
    Go private if you are so concerned. I heard the broadway has a back entrance?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate don't worry about back entrances or whatever. Just walk in and out like you would for your accountant, anyone who sees you would forget your face in two seconds anyway.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the encouragent everyone. This is purely out of preference more than anything. If there were few shops around then yea Id be straight in there no questions. But seeing theres so many to choose from I thought Id see which ones that have side entries as I work in the city for major bank so actually there is a slight chance someone from work could see me.

Ive been to 227 broadway which is quite easy as their back entrance has no signs and Ive been to one on Geroge st with a back entrance as well. Just seeing which other places are similar.

Just found out the one on sussex st has a back door so ill be stopping be there tonight

Seeing as you are looking at the CBD I wrote a little guide for the gentleman who are tentative in walking in to a shop. Ill link it down below.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...he-humble-gent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm a bit of a fan of the back door too

Choon is bit discreet as it is multi level building shared with other businesses, but not the best place to go.
    Chicago382 has a side entrance around the corner. Sussex Star has a rear entrance.
    Bamboo 650 in in an office building that you are able to discreetly walk around.

Just put on your hat, glasses and fake moustache and no one will know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any more with discreet entrances in the CBD?

Junior Member(有D料到) purepleasure69's Avatar
    227 bway has back door for sure
    But to find out the rest i normally call them and ask
    Summerville pyrmont has a back door too its worth to try mate
    Goodluck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by purepleasure69 View Post
    227 bway has back door for sure
    But to find out the rest i normally call them and ask
    Summerville pyrmont has a back door too its worth to try mate
    Goodluck
    thnx ill keep that one in mind next time im near that area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I'm a bit of a fan of the back door too

Choon is bit discreet as it is multi level building shared with other businesses, but not the best place to go.
    Chicago382 has a side entrance around the corner. Sussex Star has a rear entrance.
    Bamboo 650 in in an office building that you are able to discreetly walk around.

Just put on your hat, glasses and fake moustache and no one will know.
    thnx mojo ill check those out next time. office buildings are fine and probably even makes them less suss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Seeing as you are looking at the CBD I wrote a little guide for the gentleman who are tentative in walking in to a shop. Ill link it down below.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...he-humble-gent
    thnx caffey nice guide but i have to admit i can walk out of those places as confident as i could, it doesnt change the thought people will have as see they you walk out of a place with a flashing neon "massage" sign. im a punter and even i judge people who i see walk out if there lol

Come up to 42 buffalo road gladesville

we have a rooftop parking, which is discreet

we also have a lot of girls
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Come up to 42 buffalo road gladesville

we have a rooftop parking, which is discreet

we also have a lot of girls
    That's a brothel. I'm looking more at massage but thanks.

Another one with a rear alleyway entrance is 750 George Street, Haymarket.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by topsoup View Post
    Thanks for the encouragent everyone. This is purely out of preference more than anything. If there were few shops around then yea Id be straight in there no questions. But seeing theres so many to choose from I thought Id see which ones that have side entries as I work in the city for major bank so actually there is a slight chance someone from work could see me.

Ive been to 227 broadway which is quite easy as their back entrance has no signs and Ive been to one on Geroge st with a back entrance as well. Just seeing which other places are similar.

Just found out the one on sussex st has a back door so ill be stopping be there tonight
    which place you find?