Thread: Pattaya girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pattaya girls

I'll be in pattaya tomorrow

Anyone have any advice

How much for a rub n tug?
    Price to take a girl from the street for a short time romp?

Any dangerous areas I should stay away from?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Almost all shops are rnt.
    Try soi Post Office, or any others in that area
    You will be looking at 300Baht for the 1hr massage & about the same as starting money for additional services. A lot of additional services to chose from

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lucky man

Wish I was going gee I miss that joint I've ticked every box except lady boys in that joint. Mate have a look at Pattaya addicts great forum, get down to soi 6. Other things I suggest the Devils Den is great fun for a one off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh boy this could turn into a long thread! But agreed check out pattaya addicts forum.

Insomnia nightclub after 12 and you can usually pick up a freelancer for 1000 baht for all night well that was the going rate 3 years ago

Devils Den yes
    Massage too many to choose from but PA forum will help you choose a good one

Soi 6 is good for daytime then go to Soi 7. Are you still going to be there until April 12 for Songkran? That's a lot of fun.

Suggestion: find a good girl offer to take her for a few days and get you'll have a short time girlfriend. Handy to have for a few days over Songkran especially if you hang out at her bar and play Songkran with all her friends