Thread: Zen Asia - Helensvale

Senior Member(無間使者)

Zen Asia - Helensvale

Stumbled across this shop on cracker, I actually thought it was a private - my bad.
    Anyway arrive & am greeted by a very smiling young Taiwanese lady who after a little negotiation relieved me of a quick 60.

Received a very good dry massage, with the option of oil. I discovered towards the end of the session that coconut oil is available, just ask.

On the flip as negotiated there was a very nice upper half view.

Left with a smile

Will be back

Just one point to note room wall not to ceiling & no doors, just curtains. The curtains is not an issue as the entrances to the rooms are well separated & you do not need to pass one to go to another.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for that. Picked them up Wechat and have been meaning to give them a go.

Senior Member(無間使者)

any joy

How did you go?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven't been yet. Hell, I haven't been anywhere in awhile 😢 Getting ready to start a GoFundMe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    Haven't been yet. Hell, I haven't been anywhere in awhile 😢 Getting ready to start a GoFundMe
    Dont know what that is but put me down for a fiver.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't been yet. Hell, I haven't been anywhere in awhile  Getting ready to start a GoFundMe
    Best use of GoFundMe I have ever heard of

Haven't been yet. Hell, I haven't been anywhere in awhile �� Getting ready to start a GoFundMe
    I have actually thought about doing this as well, lol. that article in the Gold Coast Bully says 140 parlours down there - how's a dude's wallet supposed to keep up with that! Not to mention the Brissy & Logan ones. FAARRKK!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Dont know what that is but put me down for a fiver.
    Seem to have the gist. You're a good bloke, RD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I have actually thought about doing this as well, lol. that article in the Gold Coast Bully says 140 parlours down there - how's a dude's wallet supposed to keep up with that! Not to mention the Brissy & Logan ones. FAARRKK!!
    Riiight!!? There needs to be some kind of funding for this behaviour. Society created us as we are, society needs to pay up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Assuming the 140 is an accurate number then the numbers make an interesting extropolation

140 parlours with say 3 girls each, each doing 5 massages a day = 2100 massages a day = 14 700 per week.
    Assuming there is 1 private for every parlour, and they do 5 massages per day each = 4900 per week giving a total of 19 600 + massages a week. Assuming a base rate of $35 per massage that is over $680 000 per week turnover, + extras

Based on an assumed GC population of 550 000 persons, if 50% are male then that is 275 000, assuming 65% of them are in the punting age bracket that is about 180 000 possible punters. If the average punt interval is 2 weeks then that means that there are about 40 000 punters or put another way about one in 5 of us has a regular punt.

I know that there a lot of assumptions in the above, but it still makes for an interesting exercise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Took a drive to here last week but only one girl available. Didn't go for the massage as the girl was not my type. What's the talent here?

Ended up at day dream massage and was massaged by a Japanese girl. Good English and can converse. Massage was average and no teasing. Finish was average. She was cute but I was keen to get the massage from the owner/manager? She looked hot!