Thread: Yi Massage Cute Asian

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Yi Massage Cute Asian

Twice this wk had fun at the Yi with same cute J girl ... 1st time treated very well indeed nice friendly attitude a great massage sensual and complete .
    2nd visit stayed longer thought massage was even better this time finish was pretty standard but she made up for it with her sweet milky bod and soft kisses. imo worth the money .(isnt it nice when u can walk out thinking that) she should give classes in customer service . Theres some really hot looking girls working here . Theres a blond euro girl with glasses there, if anyone has seen here a pm pls
    dont think ill b wasting my time at gtm with these hotties on my door step .cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Euro girl? Very interesting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any hints on location tried searching yi massage all I got was somewhere in the USA lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmann View Post
    Any hints on location tried searching yi massage all I got was somewhere in the USA lol
    73 musgrave rd redhill car park at back in off side st usually parking in side st no prob.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

euro girl

Scrub that i have been reliably informed that she is Brazilian ....which of course does not make one iota of difference.....just looks like die Fraulein

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brazilians speak Portuguese so technically she's part European, no?

Junior Member(有D料到)

walked away

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillseeker View Post
    Brazilians speak Portuguese so technically she's part European, no?
    I called in here and was greeted by a indian girl she was very large asked who was available she said only her so I walked away I can't be paying $70 for this when you can see a good looking ML cheaper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always call ahead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have had 3 visits to this shop. The massage I had yesterday was possibly the worst I've ever had . It was so poor that I left after 30 minutes(booked for 60).
    The young lady's idea of a massage was to poor oil on and just rub it about. To make matters worse her English was poor and communication was near impossible.
    I find this shop to be very hit and miss. I have crossed it off my list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to this shop without any appointment last week. Tracy (most probably Latino) opened the door. Everyone including her was busy with clients. She seemed a bit annoyed to be disturbed. I was told to wait one hour or to book an appointment another day. She told me that it was her last week. I was thinking of giving them another try this week. After reading the last comment, I am confused now....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Girl who opened door for u is from peru so ive been informed .
    Ive been here 4 times had each time has been most enjoyable plus they have a clean shower that works and its nice inside , so no complaints so far . Who has seen stanley st's smokin' hot wechat add ..anyone recognise that ar..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a visit here at yi studio red hill wanted to see whats new was greeted at the door bythe owner she really knows how to make you feel welcome we had a chat and she was telling me she is spending more time in the shop to make sure customers are happy and the girls are providing a good massage. I saw a new girl who is from japan and everything about her was great good massage and really friendly I will be back to see her again. I will be trying a few of the new girls that I was told are there. I will let you know how it goes.