Thread: Double trouble

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Double trouble

So after reading so many reviews about these 2 ladies i decided to go and spoil myself.
    I booked them for 30min double and let me tell you something they are really good. They are in their mod 30s but let me tell you they are hot, and have nice bodies.

Part 1: the massage is really good, having one girl taking care of the top and one of the bottom is quiet nice and relaxing also they are very friendly and chatty.

Part 2: you turn over and you are greeted by 2 pairs of nice, real nice boobs. I mean these beauties are not young but their bodies are nice.

Then to the main act, having 2 sets of everything is awesome. It's like being a kid in a candy store. So vicky focuses on the lil man whole nicole gets you hard with her boobs and nice ass, i tried to last as long as possible but i told them i was about to explode and Nicole started giving me Spanish until i erupted while having my hands full of boobs.

100 dollars is worth it and if you want to do 1hr i would recommend doing 30mins then having a coffee then 30mins again.

Conclusion
    They are not young but they will now your mind, among other things, is worth the money and they are super friendly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmz View Post
    So after reading so many reviews about these 2 ladies i decided to go and spoil myself.
    I booked them for 30min double and let me tell you something they are really good. They are in their mod 30s but let me tell you they are hot, and have nice bodies.

Part 1: the massage is really good, having one girl taking care of the top and one of the bottom is quiet nice and relaxing also they are very friendly and chatty.

Part 2: you turn over and you are greeted by 2 pairs of nice, real nice boobs. I mean these beauties are not young but their bodies are nice.

Then to the main act, having 2 sets of everything is awesome. It's like being a kid in a candy store. So vicky focuses on the lil man whole nicole gets you hard with her boobs and nice ass, i tried to last as long as possible but i told them i was about to explode and Nicole started giving me Spanish until i erupted while having my hands full of boobs.

100 dollars is worth it and if you want to do 1hr i would recommend doing 30mins then having a coffee then 30mins again.

Conclusion
    They are not young but they will now your mind, among other things, is worth the money and they are super friendly

thank you brother Cmz

hope see you again soon

Nicole and vicky waiting for you