Name of girl : Jenny

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 30 March 2016

Rates : $90/30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : slim body, small boobs (33 A+ cup, natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist small (est 26 in), size 6, 158 cm tall. pretty. Snow white smooth skin.

Roster: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays

Ethnicity : Chinese, Hunan province

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : good value

Review:

I went to this shop with no booking today. I was confident I could find a nice young girl as this shop often has a lot of young beautiful girls who can meet my expectations. The receptionist was Dennis when I visited the shop in mid-afternoon. It was busy as usual. I asked him for any recommendation and Dennis said they had a new girl, Jenny, whom I have not seen before. She was young and beautiful, he said. I asked her to come to say hello.

During the introduction, she did not wear any bikini, just a white skirt which covered her whole body. I found her face look OK. She is about 158 cm tall. As she is new, I hope that she would have a tight pussy. I could not see her tits, but didn’t expect them to be big anyway. I was more after tight pussies than the tits. So I took her and paid for half an hour.

Jenny told me she is from Hunan, China. She arrived Sydney recently. She said she was 24 yrs old, but I guessed her age a little older than that. Anyway, still young as compared to a lot of working girls in other shops.

After she took off her clothes, I found she has small tits as expected. I guess it is between A+ and B cup size. She is slim, has small waist, but her bums are reasonable. She couldn’t speak any English and we talked in Putonghua. Her skin is snow white and very smooth.

She started with CBJ, ball licking and sucking. After a while she started with cow girl. She is an amateur rider but I felt her pussy quite tight, which is what I wanted. Our next position was mish. I went with varying strokes, going from slow to fast, shallow and deep. All to give her a good sensational feeling. This worked very well. She kept moaning very loud. She told me her small pussy could not handle big dicks and mine was already too big for her. So far, she mainly saw Chinese customers or customers of small sizes.

Doggie was last in this session with her. She had a lovely view from behind and my dick pushed very deep into her pussy. She came and I came too soon.

She might not be the most sexy and beautiful girl in the shop today. But what she said about her customers selection interested me as her pussy would remain small and tight for quite some time. I would like to try her tight pussy a few more times before I go overseas.