Was in the area this morning, and Ginza was booked out (as they usually are if calling with less than an hour's notice) so decided to check out places surrounding. At first I was thinking about checking out 647 Waterloo, but most recent reviews haven't been promising, apparently with most of their star girls gone. Used to hear good things about them a few years back, just not anymore. 666 Waterloo is pretty much across the road, and there was very little reviews/information about them, but receptionist sounded nice and accommodating so I decided to pay them a visit, on the premise that if I didn't see any good girls in the line-up, I'd walk across the road to 647.

It's set up in a terrace house, much the same like Ginza, 5 Star, 647 and other brothels in this area. Street parking was reasonably easy to find. Good thing is they have a rear entrance and the front entrance, although close to a busy intersection, has partitions set up so it's reasonably discreet. Joyce is apparently the new receptionist there, and she's a nice, very helpful receptionist. Apparently six girls at the time I arrived, but only two available. First one was rude; doesn't even step inside the waiting room to say hi, and wasn't even attempting to hide her scrunched up face. Didn't tell me a name either. Second was Jen, a Mongolian-Chinese lady that looked to be in her 30s, most likely approaching her 40s. Much friendlier.

I don't usually chat much to the reception but Joyce told me some more information about the girls and after I had chose Jen, she asked me if I could provide her with feedback after my session. I've never been asked this before besides Wilson at Ginza, but I'm 100% fine with doing it, so I thought I'd tell her about the first girl and her rudeness. To my surprise she agreed, saying that it was her first day and that she'd let her try out one shift. All good, I handed the $150 for the hour and Jen led me up to a room. The room I was in seemed to be hastily built. It felt like part of a bigger room, one of the walls not particularly well done. But hey, it does the job.

As mentioned before, Jen's bordering on 40. She's apparently a make-up artist in training, and she does look presentable, not over-the-top, but you can tell she's not young. She doesn't have a fit body, tits are a slightly sagging B cup, completely shaved pussy with fat lips, and a bikini tan that strangely makes her booty look less flat than it really is. She's a bit of a MILF, shame her tits are on the small side.

I'm a Ginza regular, so I wasn't expecting much out of this $150/hr session. To my surprise, Jen delivered a good service, with a nice and short catbath before licking my balls and giving me BBBJ. It was decent, but was rather short. She came up after about 2-3 minutes of BBBJ and gave me a HJ. I ended up sitting up and licking her tits while playing with her pussy; she gets wet easily and responds well to foreplay. I DATY and did it for a good 15-20 minutes, and she seemed to really enjoy it. Her pussy wasn't particularly great tasting, but just flicking my tongue on her clit was enough to get her going, so it didn't matter much. I had a finger in for a moment but eventually she wanted it out.

On with the dom and I fucked her in mish and doggy. She seemed to really enjoy it; she rolls her eyes back quite often and makes a weird sex face which I didn't really dig. But she really got into the sex, and with her limited English she does attempt some dirty talking. I ended up coming while in doggy, but she took everything I gave her.

Rest of the session she wanted to give me a massage but like most WLs that I get along with, we just engaged in conversation. She's a nice lady.

Jen
Face - 5.5/10 - Mature, make-up makes her more attractive than she really is.
Body - 5/10 - A bit flabby, saggy B cups. Only plus is her shaved pussy.
Attitude - 8/10 - Friendly.
Enthusiasm - 7/10 - I serviced her more than she serviced me, but she got into it.
BBBJ - 6.5/10 - Was great while it lasted (attention to the balls, good suction) but stops way too soon, as is usually the case with these $150/hr punts.
Sex - 9/10 - Great fuck, takes it like a champ, very responsive.
Overall 7/10

I would say this was a good punt, considering the price. She's a bit older than I prefer, but I may have been spoilt by Ginza. She says she works there two days a week, Thursdays and Saturdays, but it's not a guarantee. She says call to see if she's in. Anyway, 666 Waterloo is a promising place, and if I'm in the area and Ginza's girls aren't available, then I'll definitely come back to try the other girls. It's not just Asian girls here, I caught a glimpse of the bottom half of an Aussie WL (looked alright) and the poster in the waiting room had separate price lists for Asian WLs and WLs of other nationalities ($150/hr for Asian WLs, $190/hr for others IIRC). Apparently when my session started, a tall girl from Shanghai started her shift and had two bookings lined up already. I asked Joyce to see her but she was in a session already.

If any of you guys visit during the day and Joyce the receptionist is present, ask her for recommendations/feedback after you see the line-up. I found her to be honest and accommodating, and I reckon you can get a good punt from her recommendations.