Name: Yuki

Super Hot MILF

Age: Early 30's but her body totally belies the numbers game

Add: 34 East Street,Five Dock also 64 Alexander on some days

Info: AUS99 Daily Roster Update

Picture/Roster: Kudos to the accurate photos and roster of the ladies,although Yuki was my second and probably going to be my last so I do not know if this is credible to every girl (more on this later)

Price: 130/60m 85/30min

Have been milking the resources in this forum without giving back for a bit now.. And I think I have just been punished by the Punting God.. So time for me to be more active in giving back to this forum.. hence my AR

Was in the area after a miserable date where I spent most of my time looking at the shop roster section and once I dropped my date off, I called up the shop and booked Yuki

The Good

Shop entrance is ultimate brownie point for this shop, quiet street parallel to G Northern rd, with ample street parking.. needless to say double ticks

Older setting with low lighting, smelling of old furniture but well maintained and reasonably cleaned, bed is nice and sturdy but then again some people gets off on squeaky bed.. dont ask me how I know

Anyway upon your arrival and once monetary matter is sorted you will be shown to a room and you can take shower if you want

And comes Yuki, at first glance WOW, tight body comes in a bikini top covering her enhanced C's perfect match for her flat belly and nice round ass, OMG the hot pants compliments it to the MAX

She asked me to strip and hop on the bed to relax, gave a little massage and . slipping the dom on and Action! She went off for a good 10min while I am busy caressing every inch of her body.. Her reaction on my full erect soldier and non stop wandering hands were, "You're so Horny" and my reply was "Well It's not hard considering how hot your body is" Reading on couple of ARs on this shop, BBBJ is on offer but it is never my thing unless it is someone I go out with..

Next step was me being a star fish and she was on top of me pumping for quite a while.. she had some stamina in her.. It is not long before I want to pound her cute ass so I asked for doggy and she was eager too.. What I really like about this goddess is that she is genuine when we are pounding not too much unnecessary moan or overly theatric eye contact.. it looks like as if she likes doing her job..

Her slim figure is the creme de la creme in this hour of pleasure as I was throwing her around pulling her down to the of bed.. she would not say much but when she does its usually in the line of "harder please" or "Oh yeah"

Anyway she noticed I can withstand quite a lot of pressure even from her perfect budy so she said let me suck it suggesting time is a constraint but not blatantly so it does not ruin the mood.. Soon after, I asked her to put new dom and pound her away in Jim Beam's signature full revs doggy dawq...

The bad
After experiencing how good Yuki was, and how accurate the shop descricption and picture was and not to mention the ultimate brownie point of discreet entrance.. I feel the urged to try another MILF action yesterday so I booked Diamond, apparently one of the very popular girl..

I called in an hour earlier and agreed on the time.. I attended my appointment promptly and to my suprise, some older lady I presume Kelly greeted me and said if I have any booking, told her my name and my appointment, she replied "yeah Diamond is not available darling" I was like "well you said 4pm is fine" and she was like "I show you another girl very good very young" while she wandered to the room asking for Gigi. Gigi then came out followed by her.. but she was not my type and I was just disgusted how she did not honour my booking.. I said "you can't do it its a bad practice, I drove a good 20 mins" and she said "Nothing I can do customer walked in and he just extended his stay".. Not wanting to cause a scene I just left and she was like "Come back in 1 hour I promise you this time".. I said Thanks but no thanks and just wandered off..

The verdict

Yuki is amazingly hot and I am itching to come back for her.. judging by the photo so as Diamond.. So no doubt the shop has a lot of potential refer to the ultimate brownie point.. Unfortunately I am not very impressed by the mamasan.. Judging by her reaction when I came in, she knows whats going on and realistically did it on purpose thinking I would just settle for someone else considering I have not seen Diamond and should just be desperate to get my cock wet.. To her credit though she did not attempt to bait and switch me.. probably will pick up anyway since Gigi and Diamond very distinct features.

Disclaimer
Not promoting bad rep but I thought I will share my experience.. Like I mentioned in terms of the girls and shop features, it could very well be my version of punter's paradiso, however because of the mamasan, I am probably not coming back to kelly's anytime soon.. but will probably try the sister shop since I am genuinely hooked with Yuki.. probably have to do my dirty deeds in 64 Alexander..

JimBeam