Thread: Ruby - Pure white Korean girl landed on the ground~!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ruby - Pure white Korean girl landed on the ground~!

Place : 6 cleg street Artarmon
    Shop name : Artarmon6 ?
    Nationality: Korean
    Girls name : Ruby

I've been this shop just couple of times, but I don't have good emotions this place cause of bad service.

But every time you know guys, someday makes me horny when after finished work and I try again here.

I saw 4 girls at 8 pm, looks like not too busy time different as last time I just saw 2 girls.

Then I got shock after see the Ruby!

She has pure white skin and bright smile when she say hello, then looks reeeally cute and s young!

I choose Silver service 1 hour, oh I think silver meaning is 'Extra' service.

At first, she and I take a shower together and she let me touch her boobs and pussy also, sticky skinship also allowed.
    My cock already fully stand up at that time, so I ask her enjoy in a shower booth, but she took me to the bad and kiss all my chest and lib.

She takes my all kind of request(positions, skinship, and light sm play) then I come so earlier.

She and I talking as a English, but her English a little bit limited but she always smile to me and want to know about me.
    When we're talking, second stage get start.

She tuned me and want to doggy position. I never saw before like this Asian girl asking first 'doggy position'
    We changed position 3-4 times, and then met happy ending.

After finish, she help me taking a shower and before when I go out, she gave me baby kiss so lovely.

I really enjoy and never forget Ruby's service.

Believe me, She is so Awesome and I will try again!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you Paten!

Ruby is really horny everyday!