Thread: Shops/Wl's who offers DFK with lot of tounge action

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shops/Wl's who offers DFK with lot of tounge action

Hi fellow punters,

I am looking for FS Shops/Wl's who offers DFK with lot of tongue action. Any suggestions. The cheaper the better.

I am new to punting,been like 2-3 times as of now, but luck with DFK till now.

Carlos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa @ Ginza. $240/hr

Disclaimer: She has a tongue ring

Maybe not cheap but Kiki @ Ginza $280/hr

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thnks bro..Any more shops ?

rcha086
    Carlos, DFK is usually hit and miss. If a WL provides it to one client, it doesn't mean she will provide it to another.

My advice is (if you're not doing it already), visit a WL after you've taken a shower and brushed your teeth. What I usually do is have a fruit-flavoured drink on the drive there (lemon ice tea is my favourite), start chewing gum when I arrive and park my car, and don't spit the gum out until I'm in the room with the WL. The act of spitting out the gum in front of her shows her I've been keeping my breath fresh for her. It works well for me as I do get DFK the majority of times. Your chances of getting DFK are reduced if you smoke, eat a decent meal or drank a reasonable amount of alcohol just before punting, or have very yellow or fucked up teeth.

Not many WLs are actually good at DFK though (think open mouth, tongue out), but that's another story.

Banned
    In my experience ML's which provide DFK are much better than any WLs i had so far

dont know why maybe because its not part of their expected service and only something they offer if they really want to