Thread: Sophie save my day, A gem in the current sydney market, Return factor 10/10!!

Banned

Red face Sophie save my day, A gem in the current sydney market, Return factor 10/10!!

The punting scene in Sydney when from bad to shit lately. I write in general talk later about this but in short, 30+ asking for over $300/hour and $160 for a dragon with *PS (which ever country she came from).

So I roam in across three FS shop and two massage place in city. No luck and just about to give up. Check wechat one last time and saw 244 post Sophie start early. I heard good things about her but was never able to catch her because of her working hours. It was on my way home so I though why not.

Reception told me when I arrive that she will be there in 5 minutes but has booking already. I though FUCK!! its just not my day. Sophie come in when I walk out,very cute and pretty. Traffic must be shit too as I waited for ten minutes for the bus and it didn't came but I also didn't see anyone go into 244. Quick call to the shop and the reception told me to go back, someone either late or stood up. Someone's lost my gain.

Sophie come in her sexy and sporty outfit. chat a bit and said how the booking not turn up while make her come early then give me big hugs and thank me for coming back. (ALL PRINCESS OUT THERE).... this is call service. I know this is going to be a good session. Went in the shower and very attentive. The girl is just a piece of art, in her mid twenties, except a bit on the tummy, everywhere else zero excess baggage. light tanned body and C/D cup. Plenty of DFK and cock play.

Back on the bed and she try very hard on the body kissing and body slide but seems that was not her strength. very good effort though and for some reason her action totally change when comes to the BBBJ. BIG SURPRISE there. Very good action, sideways than DT. She wasn't lazy either as it kept gong for at least 5 minutes.

She dom me up and started on CG. OMG its such a sight with that lovely tits of hers. I was just relaxing and enjoying the view while she working up my cock. Very good hip action. I soon sit up and suck on those tits while pounding her hard. Her moaning was something too, not like the fake ones just like...when a cat plays with you and like you. It was very sexy. Nice view of that long legs of hers while we are on doggie and that lovely ass is just asking to be spank. We finish on miss with each us lock in each other's arms.

She took me back to the shower after a short break follow by a very good massage for the time left. Big hughs and kisses when I am about to leave. REALLY THATS WHAT A PUNT SHOULD BE!! and all that for $250. Believe me at this price and with Sophie's good looks, it put many more expensive premise to shame. I asked about her working time and was told she is "usually" there Friday and Saturday but never certain as she butterflies. I told the guys make sure you post it on wechat if she comes......we will see. I guess lucky me as best come last

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnushyoga123 View Post
    The punting scene in Sydney when from bad to shit lately. I write in general talk later about this but in short, 30+ asking for over $300/hour and $160 for a dragon with *PS (which ever country she came from).
    Its been like that for a long time man. Where have you been? Vietnam? China?

She took me back to the shower after a short break follow by a very good massage for the time left. Big hughs and kisses when I am about to leave. REALLY THATS WHAT A PUNT SHOULD BE!! and all that for $250. Believe me at this price and with Sophie's good looks, it put many more expensive premise to shame. I asked about her working time and was told she is "usually" there Friday and Saturday but never certain as she butterflies. I told the guys make sure you post it on wechat if she comes......we will see. I guess lucky me as best come last
    I wrote about the spectacular ladies a few months back. Yes she is the absolute pinnacle of what a full services session suppose to be. Also correct that she is hard to catch. She seem to be on roster tonight.....fingers cross!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Very true comment. Chinese players refer problematic girls as "Landmines" and there are plenty of that in Australia right now. Good to hear at least there is still hops left for old timers like me.

I heard Hinako should be back this week and Momoe may be back soon. I am saving up for another play soon.