KITTY…. don’t judge a book by it’s cover.

Innocent like your average girl next door but when she purrs, she will have you licking out of her paws.
This kitty cannot be tamed. Loves deeeeeep french kisses and wants to be treated like your girlfriend.
She will love you to bits and no condoms required because she wants to feel every inch of your manhood.

Kitty loves lollipop just like she loves to lick and deep throat that long shaft of yours.

Once you try kitty…. no other kitten will do it for you.

I had finished a long hard day at work and I was tired and didn’t know if I wanted to sleep or have a massage.
I walked pass this shop and decided why not go in and have fun for while to unwind.
Little did I know that the moment I stepped in, I was welcomed by a whole bunch of beauties that got my little pecker all excited ~ and I even forgot how tired I was.

Amongst all the beautiful ladies, kitty stood out the most because she was not only cute but she winked at me.
And from that wink on, it was 2 hours of sexual gratification that I can never forget.

I can’t imagine how a petite Kitty like that could have me on all fours for hours while she did all the work and I didn’t even need to lift a finger to keep things cumming. And I was literally cumming for more that 4 times that night.

Each time a different experience that only Kitty could show me.