Thread: Bianca - pretty girl reasonable service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bianca - pretty girl reasonable service

Just left a session with bianca, writing the report while it's still fresh in my mind. On my phone so probably won't be the longest report.

Name: bianca
    Age: early 20s (from the papasan, looks that way to me, and confirmed by the girl herself - and can I say how refreshing it is to see a girls stated age be so close to her actual age!)
    Ethnicity: Korean
    Establishment: no 5 marrickville
    Face: 8-8.5/10 quite typical Korean plastic surgery look, I'm a big fan
    Body: 7.5-8.5/10 very slim, when she leans over you can see her spine poking out, about 5'4, small breasts but not flat. I'm a big fan of petite girls lately so she was perfect for me
    Skin: 6.5-7/10 no visible scars or obvious damage, but not the typical smooth flawless skin either
    Kiss: didn't ask
    Daty: didn't ask
    Bj: 4/10 - cbj, not deep
    Sex: 6.5-7/10 reasonable
    Damage: 140/45min
    Wir: actually very possibly

Was in the mood today, first headed to kyoto206 but pickings were slim so I took the train to this place.

Got there around 4.30, was shown 4 girls. 2 not attractive, 1 serviceable and Bianca, by far the most attractive out of everyone I'd seen today. Confirmed for 45min with no hesitation whatsoever and was led to the room by PPS. Bianca poked her head in a minute later asking me to shower first and that she'll be back later, fine by me. She actually came back with her bag well before I finished my shower so no issues with time wasting.

We chatted a bit while I was showering, typical how old/how long you've been here/etc. After the shower she had me lie face down on the bed while she began catbathing all over my back and legs, felt very nice indeed. Then she asked me to turn over and continued her CB and soon transitioned into a cbj. Wasn't terrible, but wasn't very deep either. Standard sex ensued, CG, DG, mish finish. At first not much reaction (apart from fake moans) and not much feeling due to KY gel, and during DG she positioned herself in such a way I couldn't get full penetration which was a little annoying, however in mish I started with some slower deeper action which she seemed to enjoy and soon she was gripping me quite forcefully. Overall the session only lasted 25min so far so after the shower she gave me quite a reasonably skilled massage all things considered (this wasn't massage shop after all) until the timer rang.

Overall I had a pretty satisfactory session, I wanted to fuck a pretty k-doll and that's precisely what I got. If you want a hard PSE session or a pretend gfe session she isn't for you. However if you're a visual guy like me and want a girl who's attractive and reasonably agreeable she's quite a good choice.

Would be 10/10 with bbbj and a bit more accepting of a deep DG, but a solid choice in the $150-200/hr range of establishments nonetheless, when I'm in the mood for another k-doll she'll definitely be high on the list.

Banned
    There are many Korean girls at Marrickville 5. It just depends on whether they have KPS or not.

Please call or message for all enquiries and bookings.