Girl's Name : Stella

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 3 April, 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Long curvy body, big boobs (36 in D-cup natural, firm and perky tits ) and big bums (est. 36 in), waist medium (est 27in), size 8, 170 cm tall (without shoes on). tanned and toned smooth skin. Very pretty and cute. Looks like a model.

Roster: stay for 2 weeks (guess finish on 15 April)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I saw a new Korean girl, Stella, with a sexy picture, in the roster of this shop yesterday. Felt interested and called shop for more details. Jack, the receptionist, told me he reckoned Stella very good from both look and body shape. He guessed I would like her very much. The shop knows my taste very well and I trusted their recommendation. Made a booking for early afternoon.

Arrived on time and Stella greeted me in the waiting room. She wore a shiny bikini which exposed fully her big tits, long slim body and long legs. She wore high heels, which to average Chinese customers, was a bit overwhelming. She has dyed brown hair, a very cute smiling face and a model look. She is definitely one of the prettier Korean girls working in this shop for a while. She looks somewhere in the late 20's. She is tall (close to 170 cm) and slim (size 8) with long slender legs. She speaks good English and we had no communication problem at all.

In the room, we soon chatted like old friends. She told me she came from inter-state and would stay in Sydney for 2 weeks and then would return home. She said she loves sun bathing and so has tanned skin. She loves doing gym and so has slim body. She told me your tits are natural, but just had operation to reduce the size. Otherwise too big and sagging. This was why I felt her tits very nice to touch and lightly squeeze. The good thing which she mentioned was that she does not work in the sex industry in her home town. This is why she flew to Sydney to make some good money.

After she removed her bikini tops, I could see her perky D cup tits. She must do nude sun bathing as there is no bikini marks on her body (Korean girls normally has snow white skin). I licked her tits and sucked her nipples. She used her hands to wrap around my head to let me fully enjoy her warm soft tits.

She began with CBJ。 I felt very comfortable. After a few minutes, I started in mish position. She was surprised that an Asian would be so powerful. She moaned loudly and her body movements seemed to fully enjoy my penetrations. I held both her long legs up and fucked in the mish position. Only girls with long legs could give me such a good feeling. This is also why many short guys still like to fuck tall girls, just because of the joy of holding up both their legs while fucking. She told me after 5 minutes of my strong attack that she came and then laughed. She said it was such a long time that she had such good sex. I could see from her satisfied matured woman's looks. Her eyelids turned a bit blackish.

I told her that with her height, I would have expected that most of her sex partners would be big fellows with big dicks. However, I found her pussy very tight and not big. This was why she could enjoy so much with me. I suggested to her that if she didn't want to have big customers, she should wear slippers so that she won't scare away smaller size Chinese customers, who normally would love her beauty and sexy body. She happily said she would do that from now on.

As she had such a beautiful body, I asked her to change to the doggie position so that I could have a good look from her rear side. As expected, she looked so fantastic from behind. I pounded her wet pussy hard and fast and this made her come again. I came soon after as well. So hard not to put every ounce of my precious juice into such a delightful girl's pussy.

She felt so happy that she came twice during such a short period of time and felt quite exhausted. Despite she was tired, she still hugged me while we were both laying on the bed. She said she was totally happy and I made her day. I told her she made my day too.

We then had shower together. Before I left the room, she reminded me to come back soon for her as she enjoyed sex with me. I promised her that I surely would return soon. Actually no need to remind me as I always go back for the nicest girl time and time again, until my money runs out.