Thread: Baby. Wow. Round two and even more fun.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Baby. Wow. Round two and even more fun.

Person's Name : Baby

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Wednesday 30th March 2016

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/baby.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, slim legs, nice thigh gap, perky A cup natural titties.

Pussy: Fully shaved

Roster: Wednesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Still on my quest for a doubles partner I figured Baby could be a candidate so here I am checking her out.

We remembered each other from a previous encounter about nine months ago. I think she was even wearing the same little tartan skirt. Full figure and a very nice overall package.

Baby is a lover. You need to make love with her and she really responds. Just so sexy. She is a great kisser, very soft, gentle and enthusiastic and the tongue action depends on how much you (and she) wants. Lovely.

Nice A cup perky titties and nice nips that stand to attention and get erect quickly. Good vibe from Baby as we fooled around, and she got down to business in the BBBJ department. As she kneeled between my legs she just slurped away. Very smooth, very nice and almost full DT down to the hairs. I just lay back and enjoyed it.

Baby has a really cute pussy and it is very munchable. Kneeling DATY and overhead DATY were all nice.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Lots of good eye contact, more DFK. Baby did her pussy clenching trick and it was great. Lots of encouragement from Baby – “you have a big dick in my tight pussy”. Sure thing Baby. I think she had a couple of orgasms, but I think they were for my benefit.

Into her high heels and standing mish and doggie with more DFK. Yummy.

I then got her on the corner of the bed for some gentle mish. The tempo increased and Baby got pretty excited. Then she did have a shuddering orgasm. Not faking this one. She was in raptures and I was amused – and holding back myself.

At this stage I asked her if CIM was on the menu. Yup she says. Hmmm. I’m not a CIM fan but I was pretty horny and I figured why not?

Baby knelt between my legs for the BBBJ and CIM finale. She took the lot in her mouth before expelling it all onto my chest. She managed to keep just the right amount of pressure below the helmet and it was great. Experienced gal!

I was stuffed and we had about 5 min to go. Now usually girls will suggest a shower and bye bye. Not Baby. Terrific massage and then she started gently rubbing her breasts and nipples on my back. WTF. I love this. I was almost ready to go again (in my dreams).

Great session and that pussy control was just to die for.

Enjoy.

Shop Owner
    Baby is working today , for booking 95241278