Thread: Rose @ penny's - worst experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rose @ penny's - worst experience

I have been a reader of this forum for some years now, but this is my first post. Overall I have had some fantastic punts recently but this afternoon was really disappointing and I thought to share it with everyone.

After trying to book in Rose for a few weeks now. I finally got my opportunity today and after reading some reviews, I was really looking forward to it. The booking was made for a 45 minute session which was $150. Before heading over I had a look at the pictures on their website and I can say that once meeting her in person, she looks very petite and small in cup size than the pic displays.

We started off with a light oil massage and body slide, then into cbj. Once the fella was ready to play she then jumped on top for a bit of cowgirl. Now this is where things go pear shaped. I did read in a recent review that she liked to slapped on the butt while on top, so I decided to give her a small tap to see what happens. basically she stopped and said I don't like that, so I said ok and then we changed it up into missionary. From here on it looked like she was sleeping, eyes closed and not moving, basically didn't want to be there, I asked whether she was ok and was enjoying it, she replied in a smart arse tone "yep", this was 20 mins into the session.

That was it, I had not seen such bad service and total disrespect for a client. I stood up and asked to speak withn the manager. To cut the story short, the manager came in and said you abuse my girl, deserve nothing and don't come back. Well I am happy not to go back, and I strongly suggest that all you other punters rethink going here. Ultimately it is a fs shop, but without good service you won't have a business!

I will be sticking to my usual Ginza girls.

Feedback appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How hard did you actually slap her? Im sure you are a gentleman but WLs are always on the lookout for violent or abusive customers, which is of course completely understandable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When I said "tap" that's exactly what it was, I'm certainly not here to cause issues and create violence. This was not the reaction I expected from her, but when she said " I don't like that" then I respected and moved on but her attitude was poor and a waste of my time and money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh once they get the turts on these chicks are hard to turn around.

Had a K girl once who was shitty as so I jumped off and threw the dom at here and left the joint.Wish it was full.

Can't win when they got there mind set.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Penny's is always hit and miss. No matter what the reviews say.

Couple of good Thai girls out of all did not justify price and service is lagging lately. Why pay $110 if usual price is $80-$90.
    Punters should vote with $$$ to fix the price and quality of service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahah good old penny's !!!

I haven't been back there in like 10 years when I was shown a disabled Wl!!!