Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She's a slim, petite asian teen with pigtails...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Williamstreat Massage

200 William St
    2010 DarlinghurstPhone:0404 475 520
    Walked past it tonight.
    From the prices sign out the front looks fairly legit and the same as all the other chinese shopping centre places (and the four in the main part of the cross)
    although it is in a slightly more private location.

--

On other more interesting places anyone been to Nana 263 Oxford St near Beachamp Hotel and the subway - upstairs place.

Banned
    bro cookieman,

I hope the dude in your avatar is doing some butthole surfing ... I sure would be.

Awesome avatar.

Banned
    Bro The Tiger,

Thanks for liking my avatar. If youre a young asian lover like me you will know that girl is the talented Evelyn Lin, yum yum yum...

Judging by the angle hes at in my avatar I would say its pure doggy. Either way hes one lucky dude...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried out WilliamsTreat for the bros.
    Very small shop - only three massage tables separated by curtains.

Nice fitout with good fluffy towels and smelling oils.
    When I went there was only one person working - and I suspect it was William...

so nothing to see here... as suspected from the sign out the front.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Yes, it seems we share similar tastes and knowledge, nice to know. Coco gives an amazing HJ and I love how she just talks about anything and doesn't stop working those magic little hands... Mmm
    She is very nice character but not really my type.

My type will give even more GFE and better body size and height

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    She is very nice character but not really my type.

My type will give even more GFE and better body size and height
    How about her HJ? I love the way she gently tugs away, rubs my balls and has a conversation with me at the same time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    Tried out WilliamsTreat for the bros.
    Very small shop - only three massage tables separated by curtains.

Nice fitout with good fluffy towels and smelling oils.
    When I went there was only one person working - and I suspect it was William...

so nothing to see here... as suspected from the sign out the front.
    I have been a few times to this shop and saw a young chinese girl about 25 named Lyn. She gave an amazing massage, deep, thorough and kind of teasing too. Unfortunately as there are no walls, only curtains, (and the boss sits behind the cash register a couple of metres away) its unlikely that you could get any extras. Usual prices.

Banned
    Linda from 532 is an angel... I have seen her so many times I've lost count and it just keeps on getting better as we go.

Banned
    I went to visit my favourite hand maiden this evening.

Name: Coco

Establishment:Newtown Health Massage Centre

Contact Details/Address: 501 King Street Newtown 9557 01830

Hours of Business: 10am-8pm

Prices: $30/30 mins $50/hr (Include HJ)

Size/shape:Skinny maybe size 5 or 6 with A cups

Nationality or Ethnicity:Japanese with good english speaking

Services:$30 tip Nude

Value for money/recommend?: Yes great massage

My experience/comments:Coco is a very friendly down to earth girl, a good student, I wish she would do FS or BJ but her HJ skill is awesome. We tried a brand new position tonight for part2 and it was amazing. I love the way she works my cock up and down and still has a conversation with me, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

Banned
    Cookie - what other days beside Sunday does linda work?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Cookie - what other days beside Sunday does linda work?
    Bro Charlie123,

As far as I know she works Sat/Sun but does extra days when required.
    The best way of knowing is just phoning up and asking the mamsan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger View Post
    bro cookieman,

I hope the dude in your avatar is doing some butthole surfing ... I sure would be.

Awesome avatar.
    What does the symbol in your avatar mean?

Banned
    376 Pitt Street Sydney 0416 956 886
    Well well well, what a heavenly delight! I had the extreme pleasure of playing with Vivian and her all natural chinese D cups. Yum yum yum. Not only did she have 2 big handfuls for me to fondle and suck on with beautiful nipples but she was about a size 6, about 170cm tall, yeah baby, nice and slim.... Heaven. A pretty face with an unusual top gum when she smiles, you will know what I mean if you see her. A little off putting actually.
    The thing is she wore a robe during the massage so I knew she was very slim, and that was the only reason I parted with the extra $50 for nude HJ. However, If she had of exposed her bust and shown a little cleavage I would've paid more to free those pendulous peaks of pleasure, so when she took off her robe and was about to take off her bra my eyes nearly popped out of my head, SCHWIIING!!!!
    But alas my brothers, I can not say I will return as I have already shared the best with you.
    Her massage was about a 5/10
    Her English was excellent 9/10
    Her personality 7/10
    Her HJ 4/10
    The establishment itself 7/10 pretty clean with friendly receptionist
    Her body 11/10 yum yum yum
    $50 for 45 mins
    $50 for nude HJ

Not in a rush to go back, my fave is still 501/532 King.

Banned
    Picture 743a.jpg

The stairway to Vivians heavenly slim body and D cups...

Banned
    Picture 743a.jpg

The stairway to Vivians heavenly slim body and D cups...

Banned
    I went to 143 at Marrickville and saw Lisa last week and whilst she is not really my type (age and body size) I left feeling very satisfied.
    I went there on Friday night with my mate since he has been a few times before and we both had a good time.
    The thing was he told me to pay $30 for 30mins and then negotiate the rest with the ML but as soon as Lisa met me she said asked me to pay $70! I thought ok, this is not what I expected but it is my first time here so i will just go with it.
    The session started with about 15 mins of BBBJ which she was definitely no stranger to. She knew how to throw her head around and get that twisting motion going with her lips whilst kneeling between my knees. She pumped her mouth up and down like there was no tomorrow, and changing the speed and pressure randomly. At the same time she would hold my rock hard cock in her mouth and look at me with her horny eyes whilst her fingers were working my balls into a frenzy of hot erupting man lava. I was totally not prepared for this level of service and enjoyment so I had to ask her to stop as I didnt want to cum too quickly, which was a challenge given her oral talents. Lisa tried a few times to deep throat but kept on gagging LOL but I loved the gagging noises too so it just made me all the more horny. She got me very worked up and I told her I wanted to finish her off doggy style. I enjoyed grabbing her boobs from behind and going nuts on her banging her until I shot every drop and emptied my balls.
    She was about 40 something and about a size 9 but I reckon about 15 or 20 years ago she would have been a stunner. What she lacked in youth she certainly made up for in service. We showered together and she gave my body a soap up concentrating on my jewels that she had given an amazing working over. If I was a bit older I would probably see her again, but I prefer the younger ones.
    I was polite, respectful and friendly as usual and I was rewarded with a very satisfying experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Linda at Oasis is petite, beautiful and has tits like your dream girl.
    She works at the Popular shop Fridays and Saturdays and Artarmon on Tuesday and Sundays.
    She is my regular girl that the mamasan calls me her boyfriend.
    No FS but HJ and BJ available as extras.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12