Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: connection

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    here is a bit of update on what i learned after writing the original post.

Short answer: there was no connection.

This is what I suspected all along, but I just want to summarize some key red flags so other bros who want to take the plunge anyway won't waste their precious time and hard earned money on a futile chase.

1. Days worked per week
    She worked only one day per week at the parlor. On other days it's either school or another job at a grocery store.

In hindsight this was the biggest giveaway.
    Eventually it became clear she really despised the work as a ML, and had very low opinions of all customers regardless of their actual behavior. It's as if we were all dirty men with lusty motives. (are we? I am not so sure now.)

The reason she worked at the parlor at all was due to a passion for travel and fashion, which cost a lot.

And apparently her aim was to eventually cut off all contact with customers, find her true love and ...

I respect this, but wish I'd realized it right at the start.

2. Not caring about your name
    Once you understand point 1, this is almost a
    corollary. I did give her my (true) full name, and she gave me hers as well without any hesitation. But all this means is simply that there was mutual trust about each other's integrity w.r.t privacy. I've never told my real name to any other ML.

3. Perfunctory communication outside the shop.

I have sent a few messages with some chit-chat, but the length of reply was pretty much always polite but impersonal, and very short. The message text never contained my name either.

4. Excuses to not see you
    She did agree to go out for lunch some day but that day never came due various excuses.

Anyway, hope other bros will recognize such behavioral patterns in the future and avoid incurring unnecessary pains.

P.S

Dropping extra cash to *help* such ML can only backfire.

I agree what you said is very typical behavioural pattern for ML. Some girls told me they will never date men met in the shop, but those men they met outside are probably punters they didn't met.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    What I meant was, do you introduce yourself as HM, Alan86, or Jellyshots?

Must get so confusing sometimes.
    MAx fake - please stop embarrassing yourself any further. Quit while you're ahead

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    MAx fake - please stop embarrassing yourself any further. Quit while you're ahead
    I received a few private messages after I said this:

What I meant was, do you introduce yourself as HM, Alan86, or Jellyshots?

Must get so confusing sometimes.
    Telling me that they think the same thing

Those using multiple usernames eventually trip up and expose themselves, and soon it will happen to you as well and that's when you'll have to stop and start fresh again.

I think bro Cunninglinguist is the resident expert at spotting multiple usernames. You'd better be careful he will pick you up very quickly.

Anyway, like I told you in my private message, please bring back Jellyshots, we miss his him. We all knew he was blowing hot air up is own ass, but he was always a good read and a lot of fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I received a few private messages after I said this:

Telling me that they think the same thing

Those using multiple usernames eventually trip up and expose themselves, and soon it will happen to you as well and that's when you'll have to stop and start fresh again.

I think bro Cunninglinguist is the resident expert at spotting multiple usernames. You'd better be careful he will pick you up very quickly.

Anyway, like I told you in my private message, please bring back Jellyshots, we miss his him. We all knew he was blowing hot air up is own ass, but he was always a good read and a lot of fun.
    Ok, let's just get this clear, so we can all move on:

1) I am not the same person as Jellyshots or HereticMessiah
    2) Whether HereticMessiah is the same person as Jellyshots I can't say (and don't care)
    3) I hold nothing against you for thinking that. It doesn't bother me, but it's becoming a little embarrassing for you
    4) Some people have similar personalities and writing styles. Hence, the confusion
    5) I honestly don't care if you, or others, think we are all one person like in the TRINITY. I'm here on this site because punting has been a big part of my life for many years now, yet I have been unable to discuss it with most others as its been secretive for me. This forum allows me to discuss various issues, gain info, and contribute valuable information to others. which can help to bring a better service for customers and improve conditions for WLs alike.
    6) There are many things that may seem unbelievable to you, yet are in fact reality based.
    7) I will no longer comment on this matter

Ok, let's just get this clear, so we can all move on:

1) I am not the same person as Jellyshots or HereticMessiah
    2) Whether HereticMessiah is the same person as Jellyshots I can't say (and don't care)
    3) I hold nothing against you for thinking that. It doesn't bother me, but it's becoming a little embarrassing for you
    4) Some people have similar personalities and writing styles. Hence, the confusion
    5) I honestly don't care if you, or others, think we are all one person like in the TRINITY. I'm here on this site because punting has been a big part of my life for many years now, yet I have been unable to discuss it with most others as its been secretive for me. This forum allows me to discuss various issues, gain info, and contribute valuable information to others. which can help to bring a better service for customers and improve conditions for WLs alike.
    6) There are many things that may seem unbelievable to you, yet are in fact reality based.
    7) I will no longer comment on this matter
    Don't stop posting on any matter, it might not be interesting to all, but no one is forced to read them. Anyone who's here solely for spoiling the fun will be dealt with by Admin I'm sure !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Don't stop posting on any matter, it might not be interesting to all, but no one is forced to read them. Anyone who's here solely for spoiling the fun will be dealt with by Admin I'm sure !
    Yes, admin should check out his I.P addresses. But maybe multiple usernames is ok, it does boost the numbers I guess.

Yes, admin should check out his I.P addresses. But maybe multiple usernames is ok, it does boost the numbers I guess.
    Exactly ! The forum is for fun anyway, don't spoil the fun. As long as the multiple usernames are not here to create trouble, they should be free to post.

Ok, I'm here on this site because punting has been a big part of my life for many years now, yet I have been unable to discuss it with most others as its been secretive for me. This forum allows me to discuss various issues, gain info, and contribute valuable information to others. which can help to bring a better service for customers and improve conditions for WLs alike.

The same reasons why so many members and punters are here !

Well said

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not trying to add fuel to the fire but in defence of MAX FAKE, HM has posted more than 50 times within a two day time period with that being said however his post have been well thought and written and actually informative which goes against the grain of multiple account users of the past who use to spam with 2 or three word post just to get to that 50 post number.

Keep posting HM, don't worry about a thing !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Most girls ask your name, you don't have to use your real name if its an issue for you.

Banned
    Sorry to bump up a thread that's over 1 year old, I've been thinking about writing this down for quite some time, and today seems to be the right time to do it, so here goes.

As some other bros have pointed out, many people can't follow their own advice, and I'm one of them, sigh...

So after this rather disappointing episode above, I met another ML (let's call her MissB) , which also happened to not ask for my name during the first session. She was real hot and her looks are exactly my type, but I told myself, don't fall for it, she's not interested and it won't get anywhere. So I just enjoyed her service in the room for a few times, and forgot about it (stopped seeing her for over a month).

However, as luck would have it, the MLs I met later at other shops were rather substandard, so I figured, heck, I'll try MissB again, and I didn't know why but continued seeing her for another 3 sessions, during which we managed to exchange names/contact details and eventually went out for dinner. I got so happy that I forgot that she wasn't really interested in me based on the experience in the first 3 sessions. I somehow deluded myself into thinking that as she comes to know more about me, the situation would change. What followed was a few months of text messages, dinner/lunch etc and this continued for a few weeks even after she quit the parlor and took up a new/legit job. I provided her with some financial support as she said school was too expensive. But her true self came thru when she realized I was unwilling to give her any further financial support and finally told me she's got a BF. (I believe she had that BF well before, based on her FB postings)

So I've got a few more warning flags here to remind myself first, and other bros contemplating dating an ML:

1. If the ML asks for your name during the first session, it doesn't mean much. But if she doesn't ask, it means a lot: you are just a customer, and this is highly unlikely to change.
    It could be that she despises all customers, or she simply doesn't like you as a person, or both. Either way, there is no point in trying to move forward.

2. One the surface, MissB seemed quite easy going with me after I went to see her again after a month-long break, and we seemed to hit it off during the conversation. But in hindsight, there were plenty of red flags:
    - she kept talking about her friends having all been married and she wants to get married and have a kid too (apparently, not going to marry a customer)
    - I tried to see her during the weekend, and she said weekend is impossible (turned out she'd been seeing the BF during weekends)
    - she kept dropping hints on how expensive school is and she needed a computer but couldn't afford it (someone who truly cares about you wouldn't pull such tricks)
    - when we had dinner/lunch out together, and the meal was almost finished, she kept checking her phone about the next bus or train.
    - cancel agreed on dates less than a day before it without any explanation.
    - said some rather mean words about my favorite movie stars; she just blurted those words out and I felt a twinge of hurt immediately, but brushed it aside because I knew she wasn't interested in that kind of movie; but in hindsight, this was perhaps the biggest giveaway that she didn't care about me. I never said any such words to her favorite stars even though i couldn't care less about them.

The biggest takeaway from this yet another fruitless exercise is that conversation is cheap and can be very deceiving, and an ML can say whatever they think would benefit them, but their actions are much harder to hide.

To be clear, it's not as if I had been seeing her alone during that time. In fact, I met another ML (MissC) who actually showed a very genuine interest in me, and the sessions with this lady were totally different to MissB. MissC asked for my name during the first session, and when told her a fake one, she insisted on me telling her the true name (saying, why all my customers have this name? can you tell me your real name?) and asked for it again during the next session. We actually shared a lot of common interest, and she told me about her love affairs right away (just broke off with her BF). The important thing is that I was certain MissC wasn't hiding anything from me (whereas with MissB, she was quite evasive at times), and she knew I wasn't hiding anything from her either. So while seeing MissC, I had already decided to stop seeing MissB, hence my reluctance to provide her with any further support.

Unfortunately MissC had to leave Australia later on, but even during the last session, she kept telling me how wonderful it was to meet me. I knew they were all genuine, and that was one of the best memories I had in punting. I can't recall who said something along this line "you can't tell if something is fake without seeing a genuine one", but this is absolutely true in my case.

I know you bros would laugh at me, again, so I better have a laugh at myself first

Anyway another lesson learned, and hopefully, I'll do better in the future.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Most girls ask your name, you don't have to use your real name if its an issue for you.
    When they ask for my name I will respond with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0TcqNrA9LI
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Why are u trying to pick up from a massage joint? Heaps of fish in the sea. Pm ur age n nash n what u do for a i have a few single friends lol

Banned
    good read!

yes it's funny how people care a lot about their privacy.. what can we (ML/WL) actually do with yours first name only ㅋㅋㅋ not even facebook unless your name is Lakeisha or Daffodil.
    I've been always protecting myself from someone who says their name first, (because 80% of chance it was fake) and once I find out that's fake name, that person is out ㅋㅋ
    name.... isn't maybe that important. so why do you lie for nothing I'm sick of that kind of people..

1. If the ML asks for your name during the first session, it doesn't mean much. But if she doesn't ask, it means a lot: you are just a customer, and this is highly unlikely to change.
    It could be that she despises all customers, or she simply doesn't like you as a person, or both. Either way, there is no point in trying to move forward.
    so it's not necessarily true... I barely asked client's name even though i was interested sometimes :$

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    good read!

yes it's funny how people care a lot about their privacy.. what can we (ML/WL) actually do with yours first name only ㅋㅋㅋ not even facebook unless your name is Lakeisha or Daffodil.
    I've been always protecting myself from someone who says their name first, (because 80% of chance it was fake) and once I find out that's fake name, that person is out ㅋㅋ
    name.... isn't maybe that important. so why do you lie for nothing I'm sick of that kind of people..
    Some people feel that giving their real first name is a bit too much and want to completely eliminate the remote & extreme chance of running into someone they know and/or being blackmailed down the track.

When I rang to book my first ever punt, the receptionist asked for my name, I somewhat panicked and gave them my middle name. lol. Now I don't care as much and usually would give my first name if asked.

Banned
    Daffodil!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dude, you're meeting girls in the wrong places!

And you're hurt when people say things about your favourite movie star? You really need to get out more ....!

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Sorry to bump up a thread that's over 1 year old, I've been thinking about writing this down for quite some time, and today seems to be the right time to do it, so here goes.

As some other bros have pointed out, many people can't follow their own advice, and I'm one of them, sigh...

So after this rather disappointing episode above, I met another ML (let's call her MissB) , which also happened to not ask for my name during the first session. She was real hot and her looks are exactly my type, but I told myself, don't fall for it, she's not interested and it won't get anywhere. So I just enjoyed her service in the room for a few times, and forgot about it (stopped seeing her for over a month).

However, as luck would have it, the MLs I met later at other shops were rather substandard, so I figured, heck, I'll try MissB again, and I didn't know why but continued seeing her for another 3 sessions, during which we managed to exchange names/contact details and eventually went out for dinner. I got so happy that I forgot that she wasn't really interested in me based on the experience in the first 3 sessions. I somehow deluded myself into thinking that as she comes to know more about me, the situation would change. What followed was a few months of text messages, dinner/lunch etc and this continued for a few weeks even after she quit the parlor and took up a new/legit job. I provided her with some financial support as she said school was too expensive. But her true self came thru when she realized I was unwilling to give her any further financial support and finally told me she's got a BF. (I believe she had that BF well before, based on her FB postings)

So I've got a few more warning flags here to remind myself first, and other bros contemplating dating an ML:

2. One the surface, MissB seemed quite easy going with me after I went to see her again after a month-long break, and we seemed to hit it off during the conversation. But in hindsight, there were plenty of red flags:
    - she kept talking about her friends having all been married and she wants to get married and have a kid too (apparently, not going to marry a customer)
    - I tried to see her during the weekend, and she said weekend is impossible (turned out she'd been seeing the BF during weekends)
    - she kept dropping hints on how expensive school is and she needed a computer but couldn't afford it (someone who truly cares about you wouldn't pull such tricks)
    - when we had dinner/lunch out together, and the meal was almost finished, she kept checking her phone about the next bus or train.
    - cancel agreed on dates less than a day before it without any explanation.
    - said some rather mean words about my favorite movie stars; she just blurted those words out and I felt a twinge of hurt immediately, but brushed it aside because I knew she wasn't interested in that kind of movie; but in hindsight, this was perhaps the biggest giveaway that she didn't care about me. I never said any such words to her favorite stars even though i couldn't care less about them.

The biggest takeaway from this yet another fruitless exercise is that conversation is cheap and can be very deceiving, and an ML can say whatever they think would benefit them, but their actions are much harder to hide.

To be clear, it's not as if I had been seeing her alone during that time. In fact, I met another ML (MissC) who actually showed a very genuine interest in me, and the sessions with this lady were totally different to MissB. MissC asked for my name during the first session, and when told her a fake one, she insisted on me telling her the true name (saying, why all my customers have this name? can you tell me your real name?) and asked for it again during the next session. We actually shared a lot of common interest, and she told me about her love affairs right away (just broke off with her BF). The important thing is that I was certain MissC wasn't hiding anything from me (whereas with MissB, she was quite evasive at times), and she knew I wasn't hiding anything from her either. So while seeing MissC, I had already decided to stop seeing MissB, hence my reluctance to provide her with any further support.

Unfortunately MissC had to leave Australia later on, but even during the last session, she kept telling me how wonderful it was to meet me. I knew they were all genuine, and that was one of the best memories I had in punting. I can't recall who said something along this line "you can't tell if something is fake without seeing a genuine one", but this is absolutely true in my case.

I know you bros would laugh at me, again, so I better have a laugh at myself first

Anyway another lesson learned, and hopefully, I'll do better in the future.
    Thanks for sharing mate, I think we all make mistakes in life sometimes and so it seems the lesson here is rather simple, you should have got out more with Miss C ??

Ps. And just for a laugh and no punt intended : what if Miss B = Babycat and Miss C = Christmas !! or vice versa or in fact, no one at all.......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing mate, I think we all make mistakes in life sometimes and so it seems the lesson here is rather simple, you should have got out more with Miss C ??

Ps. And just for a laugh and no punt intended : what if Miss B = Babycat and Miss C = Christmas !! or vice versa or in fact, no one at all.......... haha
    No punt intended😂

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast