Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mimi@burwood

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Mimi@burwood

Mimi @ Burwood

Private ML

Price : 30 mins $90, 45 mins $120, 60 mins $150. Your shower time is not included

Body : beautiful body, tight butts, waist and her DD cups au naturel ~

So after noticing Mimi's name being promoted by all my fellow brothers especially RnT king Ahlungor I decided to check out Mimi. Texted her and wanted to try out 45minutes. It was quite a walk from the station (unfortunately I dont drive) but the place was pretty secluded and it was very comfortable walking into the house (no dodgy staircases or looking around if people are looking lol). Mimi greeted me at the door and I was like oh those boobs really look juicy even though I cant see them fully yet

Had a quick shower (shower time not included so you have full massage time) and I opted for the 45mins. She undressed really quickly while she was showering which I was a little disappointed, I love seeing ladies undress themselves Hopped on quickly and those melons are so amazing!! especially her nipples , it was so lovely to lick on them!! She quickly started massaging and it was pretty average lol ( im not a massage fan). She said it was 15mins massage and 30 mins part 2, so i was like sounds good!! i prefer more part 2 anyway!! best part about Mimi is she's nude from the start, so you get to see her fantastic body from the mirror beside

After that the b2b commenced and it was the best b2b i ever had!! that pussy slide down my back and hearing her breath next to me, what an experience. Ahlungor, you were right, she's got the best sensual massage ever. And I thought I already had the best from Sugar lol with her Nuru. She even occasionally cat bath me while she slides which was amazing.

Halfway during the session, I told her I wanted to try prostate massage because I heard from Ahlungor, she's really good at it plus its a bucket list of mine lol. She chuckled but said its might hurt the first time I was kind of worried when she said that lol. so off we go~, I turned and she started HJ and bit of Spanish while my hands were roaming all over her body It was amazing and those tits are really the best!!
    The prostate really felt weird lol, it almost felt like I was gonna have a huge dump and to be honest I was quite worried I will lol (maybe some bros can give advice what to expect). I dont think she went quite deep but it sure was an interesting experience. I didnt last long lol (i normally last pretty long with HJ only) and cum all over her tits which was amazing she did it by her own without me asking.

I was kind of disappointed i did not get to try full Spanish with her but at least I got one bucket list ticked! (which also means I'll be returning!) Unfortunately I cant seem to be able to connect well with her, mostly it was me asking questions while she answer yes/no. No connection and was kind of dull I think she was having a bad day lol but the b2b and her service were amazing! too bad i didnt had enough time with those tits! Told her i will be back maybe longer this time

Brother Sam,

Glad to hear that you had enjoyed your session with Mimi, the master always delivered.

Two things, don't think Mimi is actually professionally trained on the proper prostate massage - that would be the other master nearby !

What Mimi was really good at as part of her teasing was the rimming and DD actions with her magical fingers, it's sensational rimming play aka Leng Leng's magical hands, and Mimi could go quite deep with it if she sensed that you are enjoying it like twisting your ass.........lol - but not full on "prostate massage" which by itself will take a good 15-20 min and should be done by wearing a lytex clove and you will need to be placed at a certain position rather than just mucking around and more for remedial purposes rather than sensual erotic releases - I hope I make myself clear here rather than confusing further !

Secondly, when you talk about clicking with Mimi, well, her English is very limited so it is quite hard for the non Chinese speaking punters to build rapport and understanding with her , and the beauty of Mimi's services is - she is so professional that she doesn't have any OFF days ! And she understands body languages and hand signal really well if you know what I mean!

Rest assured your second visit shall be better than the first one, but don't wait too long, see her again soon so she remembers you.........haha

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    definitely a second visit on the way, did not have enough time to play with those tits and a full Spanish too!!! Thanks Ahlungor

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    definitely a second visit on the way, did not have enough time to play with those tits and a full Spanish too!!! Thanks Ahlungor

Totally agreed, Mimi is not someone you see once or twice and get tired or bored !

Even with playing her boobs and the Spanish finishes, so many decisions to be made towards the end: she on top and I sticked it up to tits fuck while I am holding her tits together - personal favourite, but I can also get closer to her , spread my legs and rest over hers, she holds the breasts together and let me fuck! Or she on her back , I climb over and tits fuck from above? Or shall I try the side saddle this time ? How about a standing tits fuck while she kneel down and hold them together ! Occasionally when Mimi showers me from the start, I can't help but tits fuck her inside the shower , recovered during massage and have a second Spanish in the end, or was it some other different ways.................haha ???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Totally agreed, Mimi is not someone you see once or twice and get tired or bored !

Even with playing her boobs and the Spanish finishes, so many decisions to be made towards the end: she on top and I sticked it up to tits fuck while I am holding her tits together - personal favourite, but I can also get closer to her , spread my legs and rest over hers, she holds the breasts together and let me fuck! Or she on her back , I climb over and tits fuck from above? Or shall I try the side saddle this time ? How about a standing tits fuck while she kneel down and hold them together ! Occasionally when Mimi showers me from the start, I can't help but tits fuck her inside the shower , recovered during massage and have a second Spanish in the end, or was it some other different ways.................haha ???

so many ideas!!!! she didn't shower with me at first so I guess I need to build some rapport maybe later on she will do you usually get to do 2 shots or must it be at least 1 hour session to do so?

so many ideas!!!! she didn't shower with me at first so I guess I need to build some rapport maybe later on she will do you usually get to do 2 shots or must it be at least 1 hour session to do so?

Ok, it's a long story, my example of getting a first of two shots inside the shower with Spanish was indeed an hour session but that was a long time ago when Mimi was still working at Stanmore (cheaper back then because it was $55 for the hr and $50 tip).

Ever since Mimi was doing private , I had only seen her for 30 min @$90/ that's just me, I'm cheap, but considering the shower time is excluded and pretty much Mimi always went overtime for me so a 30 min primarily part 2 only is quite sufficient - so no, I did not get 2 shots these days for my 30 min session ! Don't think I can manage it anyway - as yours truly am getting older ............lol

But people who can recover fast enough had told me that they get 2 shots with Mimi even for 30 min but you need to let her know from the start so that no time is wasted!

Good luck

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok, it's a long story, my example of getting a first of two shots inside the shower with Spanish was indeed an hour session but that was a long time ago when Mimi was still working at Stanmore (cheaper back then because it was $55 for the hr and $50 tip).

Ever since Mimi was doing private , I had only seen her for 30 min @$90/ that's just me, I'm cheap, but considering the shower time is excluded and pretty much Mimi always went overtime for me so a 30 min primarily part 2 only is quite sufficient - so no, I did not get 2 shots these days for my 30 min session ! Don't think I can manage it anyway - as yours truly am getting older ............lol

But people who can recover fast enough had told me that they get 2 shots with Mimi even for 30 min but you need to let her know from the start so that no time is wasted!

Good luck

Cheers
    HMM i'll try 45mins again next time to see if I can do 2 shots lol , 30mins is way too soon for me to do 2 shots as well but who knows Mimi might be able to make things happen !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen her lately? Iv tried to call and text last week but no reply..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Currently sick and taking a break last time i spoke to her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hope she gets well soon!! looking forward to see her again, such a gem

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi @ Burwood

Private ML

Price : 30 mins $90, 45 mins $120, 60 mins $150. Your shower time is not included

Body : beautiful body, tight butts, waist and her DD cups au naturel ~

So after noticing Mimi's name being promoted by all my fellow brothers especially RnT king Ahlungor I decided to check out Mimi. Texted her and wanted to try out 45minutes. It was quite a walk from the station (unfortunately I dont drive) but the place was pretty secluded and it was very comfortable walking into the house (no dodgy staircases or looking around if people are looking lol). Mimi greeted me at the door and I was like oh those boobs really look juicy even though I cant see them fully yet

Had a quick shower (shower time not included so you have full massage time) and I opted for the 45mins. She undressed really quickly while she was showering which I was a little disappointed, I love seeing ladies undress themselves Hopped on quickly and those melons are so amazing!! especially her nipples , it was so lovely to lick on them!! She quickly started massaging and it was pretty average lol ( im not a massage fan). She said it was 15mins massage and 30 mins part 2, so i was like sounds good!! i prefer more part 2 anyway!! best part about Mimi is she's nude from the start, so you get to see her fantastic body from the mirror beside

After that the b2b commenced and it was the best b2b i ever had!! that pussy slide down my back and hearing her breath next to me, what an experience. Ahlungor, you were right, she's got the best sensual massage ever. And I thought I already had the best from Sugar lol with her Nuru. She even occasionally cat bath me while she slides which was amazing.

Halfway during the session, I told her I wanted to try prostate massage because I heard from Ahlungor, she's really good at it plus its a bucket list of mine lol. She chuckled but said its might hurt the first time I was kind of worried when she said that lol. so off we go~, I turned and she started HJ and bit of Spanish while my hands were roaming all over her body It was amazing and those tits are really the best!!
    The prostate really felt weird lol, it almost felt like I was gonna have a huge dump and to be honest I was quite worried I will lol (maybe some bros can give advice what to expect). I dont think she went quite deep but it sure was an interesting experience. I didnt last long lol (i normally last pretty long with HJ only) and cum all over her tits which was amazing she did it by her own without me asking.

I was kind of disappointed i did not get to try full Spanish with her but at least I got one bucket list ticked! (which also means I'll be returning!) Unfortunately I cant seem to be able to connect well with her, mostly it was me asking questions while she answer yes/no. No connection and was kind of dull I think she was having a bad day lol but the b2b and her service were amazing! too bad i didnt had enough time with those tits! Told her i will be back maybe longer this time
    Great review!! Do the prices include the extras or do you need to pay on top of that for the extras?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All included mate, best price for the best sensual experience really! Plus shower time is not included so you're getting a full 45mins massage. Like mine, it was 15mins part 1, and 30mins part 2!! What a bargain!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where does she come from ? Just want to double check if she is the same mimi as i knew . .. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know what's happened to Mimi lately? She appears to be missing in action??!?!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ez9232

Does anyone know if mimi is still working?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother Sam,

Glad to hear that you had enjoyed your session with Mimi, the master always delivered.

Two things, don't think Mimi is actually professionally trained on the proper prostate massage - that would be the other master nearby !
    Who is this "other master nearby"??
    I would dearly love to know...

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    Who is this "other master nearby"??
    I would dearly love to know...
    Check out the roster from 14 Concord Massage in the past few days .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackanese View Post
    Does anyone know if mimi is still working?
    yes she's still working mate

Quote Originally Posted by Longtimelover View Post
    Seems like you sell your recommendations to the highest bidder!
    You were pushing Mimi but now you've thrown her under the bus.
    Bloody trolls, shut the fuck up !

Where was my post that thrown Mimi under the bus ?

And you have seen Mimi? Where was your review? Have you ever even posted any ? Are you even a punter ? May be instead of sniffing around looking for opportunities to attack others , you should have a punt and write your own review for a change ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she still working?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast