Mimi @ Burwood

Private ML

Price : 30 mins $90, 45 mins $120, 60 mins $150. Your shower time is not included

Body : beautiful body, tight butts, waist and her DD cups au naturel ~

So after noticing Mimi's name being promoted by all my fellow brothers especially RnT king Ahlungor I decided to check out Mimi. Texted her and wanted to try out 45minutes. It was quite a walk from the station (unfortunately I dont drive) but the place was pretty secluded and it was very comfortable walking into the house (no dodgy staircases or looking around if people are looking lol). Mimi greeted me at the door and I was like oh those boobs really look juicy even though I cant see them fully yet

Had a quick shower (shower time not included so you have full massage time) and I opted for the 45mins. She undressed really quickly while she was showering which I was a little disappointed, I love seeing ladies undress themselves Hopped on quickly and those melons are so amazing!! especially her nipples , it was so lovely to lick on them!! She quickly started massaging and it was pretty average lol ( im not a massage fan). She said it was 15mins massage and 30 mins part 2, so i was like sounds good!! i prefer more part 2 anyway!! best part about Mimi is she's nude from the start, so you get to see her fantastic body from the mirror beside

After that the b2b commenced and it was the best b2b i ever had!! that pussy slide down my back and hearing her breath next to me, what an experience. Ahlungor, you were right, she's got the best sensual massage ever. And I thought I already had the best from Sugar lol with her Nuru. She even occasionally cat bath me while she slides which was amazing.

Halfway during the session, I told her I wanted to try prostate massage because I heard from Ahlungor, she's really good at it plus its a bucket list of mine lol. She chuckled but said its might hurt the first time I was kind of worried when she said that lol. so off we go~, I turned and she started HJ and bit of Spanish while my hands were roaming all over her body It was amazing and those tits are really the best!!
The prostate really felt weird lol, it almost felt like I was gonna have a huge dump and to be honest I was quite worried I will lol (maybe some bros can give advice what to expect). I dont think she went quite deep but it sure was an interesting experience. I didnt last long lol (i normally last pretty long with HJ only) and cum all over her tits which was amazing she did it by her own without me asking.

I was kind of disappointed i did not get to try full Spanish with her but at least I got one bucket list ticked! (which also means I'll be returning!) Unfortunately I cant seem to be able to connect well with her, mostly it was me asking questions while she answer yes/no. No connection and was kind of dull I think she was having a bad day lol but the b2b and her service were amazing! too bad i didnt had enough time with those tits! Told her i will be back maybe longer this time