Ok now, I am now living in Mebourne and the talent in general is shocking, have been spoilt in Sydney for both price and service, I will post however any girls that are decent.
Which brings me to Romantics in Coburg and Lulu.
Lulu is 25 and I believe her, nice body, great breasts, a little roundish ass and is from Hong Kong.
Lulu is a pretty girl nice face indeed.
Service wish she tries, a good bbbj, dfk, but a little mechincal but otherwise ok.
Then on with the condom and she says fuck my bum, I said yes so she lubes up and off we go, after 10 or so minutes I say I would like to do your pussy, change of condom and of we go.
Sounds good right but I have never felt a condom so thick, I straggled to get a good feeling, no matter of we went but it took me a lot longer to finish up.
Over all would I return, maybe, the price is a killer $120 for half hour, compared to Sydney were there are some great girls for around $80 to $90 per half hour that really get into it, and yes I know most girls in Sydney charge extra for anal but that is not my thing often. I will keep looking but very little reviews in Melbourne, I hope I can change that.

Wish me luck.