Thread: Wendy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wendy

Had a session with Wendy to try something a little different to my favorite Thai girls Tarah and Lisa. Although Wendy is not my preferred look, she is attractive.

Sometimes when I only have 30 minutes the girl might spend a bit of time on the legs which I don't like. Wendy was good as she went straight to my back, neck and shoulders. She did a solid job and I was happy.

The next great thing she did was plenty of touching down there while I was on my stomach. In between the thighs and also reaching under my hips.

On to the turnover. Again, she has good skills. The highlight here was when she straddled me in cowgirl, lowered her face next to mine, grabbed my shaft and pumped it while rocking her hips back and forth to simulate sex. Felt awesome.

The best thing I can say though is just a general plug for this shop. I have never had a bad experience at 227. This hobby isn't cheap and there is nothing worse then dropping cash for a dud. Money is never wasted here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Wendy last Friday.

Went just before lunchtime. Seemed pretty busy, as all the waiting cubicles were busy and I had to wait in the "front" (overflow) lounge area. Got shown 2 ladies Wendy and Lisa. Although Lisa was a bit of a teaser, as mamasan was quite upfront that she was booked solid till at least 1pm. She showed me Lisa to encourage me to book ahead next time instead of just rocking up. She is apparently quite popular.

Anyway, back to the main review of Wendy, who was the only one available after waiting about 10mins. The stats listed in the roster section is pretty spot on:

Wendy, China, 160cm, dress 6, slim 33A/B-23-33, milky skin, age 26
    (Sweet, cute gentle with long dark hair. English 6, Massage 7, GFE 7/8)

She has a gorgeous face and I would probably up-rate her English and Massage to a 7 and 8 respectively. Body is slim and tight. She wore one of those waist chain that I found quite a turn on, but more on that later as she didn't nude up for the initial massage.

The reason why the massage was great was cause I asked for a strong massage and a strong massage I got indeed! She also began almost immediately by getting on top and straddling me. Feeling those smooth creamy tight thighs gripping my upper body while she went to work on my neck and shoulders was sweet. I usually prefer more work done on my legs as they tire out the most during the week for me, but she gave all parts equal measure during the massage, which was sufficient.

Part 2 began of course with the stripping down, which was when I discovered the waist jewellery. Very attractive to view and also nice to run your hand over as I caressed her tight curves. She allowed touching during part 2, except for downstairs, which she said was against shop policy. YMMV I guess, but she was polite about it so I didn't persist. Thighs were creamy smooth tight as the rest of her bod, as I continued to explore while still lying prone. Body slide with powder was nice and sensual. Unrushed. Good GFE. But A cup tits don't quite do enough for me. These alone will probably continue to hold her back from being absolute star material, but still, they were sufficient for arousal as she makes up for it with lots of body to body contact with the rest of her torso and limbs. Lots of tickle and tease and reaching for the tackle underneath which I like.

Time for the turn around. The sight of her tight curves and sweet face was great. Continued with her tackle tease and intimate body to body contact. Tit play was still nice enough to fill a hand and firm. Warning - she said she had sensitive nipples so be gentle. When she felt the time was right, the business end of proceedings was underway. Fake moaning aside, there was lots of gentle and unhurried stimulation of main area and balls. She didn't seem interested in finishing me off as quickly as possible. There was tease, then rest (and not because she was tired). She seemed genuinely interested in taking me to the brink and then holding back, pretty much until time was nearly up. In this regard, her skill seems second only to the now retired Mimi @ Burwood. To the point where blowing my load was almost as intense.

She basically used up all the entire session. There was no time cheating involved here my friends. I believe that is a big policy of this shop.

All up, even though Wendy was the only one left that morning, and I had to see her, as I had other engagements later that day, I'd give an overall rating of 8.5/10. Some points taken off because of the tits and just some polishing up of skills here and there. If she continues to practise and improve her art, she's gonna do well.

Finally, as is probably clear by now, I would probably echo the original posters comment that he's never had a bad experience at this shop. Nor have I.

You probably should start a new thread for this review so it will be easier for people to search and to your credit.

Nice works mate !

If you are comparing Wendy's body to body with Mimi than she is right up there. Small tits is a deal breaker though!

Keep that coming

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice after reports on Wendy. Thank you.