Thread: T fucking awesome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T fucking awesome

Just had a session with this beauty this afternoon, still thinking of it.

T is very pretty and sexy looking girl. She got very hot body too. And it was vey nice, soft and smooth to touch.

When she came down to the lobby to collect me, I couldnot believe my luck, she is just so beautiful, and there is something with her beauty, one minute it's elegant, the next it turns to sexy, you will understand when you meet her in person.

Service wise, she is also top of the class. Shd hugged nd kissed my in the lift up. As soon as we got in to the room, she through herself at me, our lips locked and our hands all over each other. It was so nice to kiss her while touching her, it could go on forever that i had to stop her and suggested shower. We pretty mu did the samd thing in the shower DFK'ing and touching. Finannally we made to the bed i kissed her all over. Really enjoyed DATY and fingering he, so tight. I desided to haved the main course, she was so tight and so sexy to look at her face and body i blew my load very quickly. She offered a massage, it was also very strong and profesional, i fell asleep. Havin thd opportunity with such a beauty I managed to havd another shot. Tried more positions and the ending this was so powerful.

With some girls i enjoy doggy more, some missionary, some cowergirl, bug with her, i cant decide wchich position is better as they are all great.

T i so good, som ed brothers mentioned Porya, she is not, she is younger than Porya before and better, i stronglg recommend her to all brothers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she private or agency??