Thread: Lora (top service)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lora (top service)

Person's Name : Lora

Address : 7 Cowper St Granville

Date of Visit : 16/04/2016

Rates : $90 for 30min (I chose to do $100 for 35 min)

Size/shape : Long slender legs, firm ass, quite fit overall. Beautiful natural soft breasts.

Height: Around 165cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, CIM, GFE, PSE

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely 100%

My experience/comments :

First time to this place and ushered into the first room and subsequently introduced (and recommended by mamasan) to Lora very quickly.

Her face was well defined, angled in the right areas and very large beautiful eyes that look right into you (more on that to come). Very slender beautiful body, especially the legs and ass from behind with her pillows almost falling out of her bra. I nodded very quickly and passed over the $100 and took a quick nice warm shower.

Lora came back very soon after and began undressing and we engaged in deep french kissing from a standing position down onto the edge of the bed, our tongues intertwined, blissfully sucking the other's. As soon as she revealed her breasts, I caressed them and went straight in; they were the largest, softest things in the world and I buried my head into them; fondling and devouring them. She was very playful and was always finding new ways to stimulate me all over as she told me to lie down, beginning to find her way across the map of my body.

It was sensational, she tingled and fancied at every sensation my body gave to her as she worked her ways down, always keeping eye contact and all I could do was say "oh my god...". Her BBBJ was epic, doing the full work along the shaft and balls, deepthroating in and out and changing the pace the whole time. We began with some 69 soon after and then she mouthed the dom over me as we moved onto the main course.

Cowgirl was a delight, and she was full of energy - already beginning to show signs of sweat. Having her bounce up and down while I grabbed onto her tits was unforgettable. We went full throttle like this and then went doggy style until I finally had to pull out and she stimulated me into a gobsmacking CIM.

Best service from this woman. Not only is she beautiful and only wanting to make you happy, but she is genuine in her art. A true gem and asset to this establishment and I definitely will return to see more of her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Person's Name : Lora

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 29/05/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $160 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8, long slim legs, small and firm arse, soft natural C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Having read some glowing reviews of Lora and having seen her ample bosom on the shop's website I rang up and made a booking. Due to traffic I was 5 minutes late but the friendly receptionist said that's OK and Lora was still available.

At first impression she's prettier than I thought (I've learnt over the years to have low expectations when going in blind), but I was pleasantly surprised. She wasn't too keen to stand up and get acquainted and guided me to the bed. She does kind of kiss in that keep the lips closed, stick out the tongue and waggle it about way ... for me it gets a bit annoying after 10 mins or so.

She has a fairly normal routine in ... cat bath around the chest, kiss and suck the nipples, ball licking and finally BBBJ ... and all done very well. She has a great technique.

She allowed DATY on her and has a nice edible, shaved twat. She got on all fours (as I requested) to show off her lovely little arse that framed her pussy to perfection that was just begging to be played with.

On with the CD for some FS action ... any position was OK with her and she was happy to be moved around and to be lead and kept up the pace and enthusiasm for the full hour.

In summary: Lora is a lovely lass to spend some time with ... and a lovely young lass to stick your dick up.

Shop Owner
    Lora on today
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    Lora on today
    I went to visit Lora tonight and won't do an AR since the two above cover it.

Lovely lady, great rack, great attitude and loved it when I sucked both nipples at once, nice to talk to and an amusement park of a body that you could ride all day. Great service, put her on your must visit list Sat and Sun only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    Lora on today
    I went again to visit Lora tonight. She is a lot of fun. Thanks 7cowper.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews