Lady: Keiko
    Nationality: Japanese
    Height: Very short, maybe 5ft
    Body: curvey
    Breasts: natural C
    Services: shower together, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, ball licking, CIM, sex
    Price: $280/hr
    Session length: 1hr

WIR? Absolutely, though I'm already regretting that I'll have to share her.

See a new J girl Keiko on the roster today, message the No 5 Wechat account to make an hour booking. They let me know it's her first day so they know nothing about her service quality. They also stressed her limited English. I said not to worry, that I'd be happy to give feedback later Gotta say though, very happy with the customer service.

Keiko has a short bob of hair and is herself very short. I walk into the room to find this tiny girl in a black Harajuku girl-style dress, complete with frilly socks and black leather shoes. Even her lingerie was frilly! Her face is cute but a bit plain at first glance, but her smile will melt hearts. When she smiles, she looks like JAV star Mao Kurata (Keiko's face is not so wide though).

To save some time I'll point out Keiko was teased a lot throughout the whole session. She was all smiles and giggles. She's somewhere between a fox and a monkey in terms of her mannerisms.

Drying off from our shower together, she led me to the edge of the bed and tried to give a kneeling BJ before realising the bed was too high for high. So onto the bed for a BBBJ and her technique is pretty good with plenty of sexy eye contact and "oishii"s. She has a long tongue that she kept teasing my shaft and balls with, as if to give me an idea of what happens when my lil bro is in her mouth. It was so hot I had to bring her up for some DFK which she loooooooves. Then down for some DATY at her beautiful shaved slit of a pussy. She's not a FOAMer, but from the looks and soft gasps I'd say she enjoyed it. Will need some more time with her to figure out what she likes best.

Next on with the dom and into mish, where she hugs me tight and brings me in for more DFK. She was also staring deep into my eyes which was entrancing. Wanting to make sure I get to CIM, I pull out, rip off the dom and tell her to blow me. Technique here was a bit rough, as she used strong grip pressure to make me cum quickly, but seeing her salivate over my cock with her drool running over her hand was worth it.

Now I've seen a lot girls take cum in their mouth, but few take it as well as Keiko. She held it in for a few minutes while she went about cleaning my dick and throwing the used dom and tissues away. She kept trying to talk while walking around with cum in her mouth which cracked me up. She only spat when we were back in the shower together.

Back in bed, there was lots of sexy eye contact, groping, and DFK. While making out, Keiko started entwining her legs with mine, bringing us as close together as possible. I also commented on her long tongue, which she then stuck out to its full length while fondling my dick and looking me straight in the eyes with a glint in her own.

Into round 2, she's on top of me in CG basically tongue fucking my mouth and pounding away on my cock while moaning. Once she's tired, I flip her into doggy and she goes "wan wan" (Japanese equivalent of 'woof woof') as I pull her to the edge of the bed. At this point I realise just how tight her pussy is... omg. Once I was fully in and made sure she was okay, I picked up the pace, grabbing her meaty ass and watching the side profile of her face as she went from quiet to loud moaning. I thought I'd miss being able to DFK her, but her ass is so good. In this position, I noticed Keiko's got a few beauty spots on her face that make her side profile gorgeous. Even better, I noticed she was watching herself in the wall mirror as I fucked her harder and harder, until she turned to face the mirror in front of us to watch both our expressions. We were probably in doggy for 10 mins before the buzzer went and while it was a shame, she took her time with showering down together and getting dressed, throwing in lots of kisses along the way.

Keiko is a bubbly girl who seems to really enjoy sex and doesn't watch the clock at all. While there was a language barrier, she made a big effort to communicate so it wasn't a problem in the end. Keiko wouldn't be my type at all if I saw her in a lineup (short, plain-faced and Harajuku dress-style), but now I know better.

She's in Australia till late July, so see her while you have a chance bros!

Wow bro fatsache always J girls lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome review!

I will be in Sydney next week and had resolved to try and see Jay if she was around. Now I’m thinking I might need to see Keiko instead…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaankaant View Post
    Awesome review!

I will be in Sydney next week and had resolved to try and see Jay if she was around. Now I’m thinking I might need to see Keiko instead…
    Sounds like you might need to see Keiko based on the AR.

Quote Originally Posted by kaankaant View Post
    Awesome review!

Or just ask for double lol

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Wow bro fatsache always J girls lol
    Bro I tried seeing Claire on Monday cos of your AR but she got a mouth ulcer on the day, had to cancel... The universe wants me to bang Japanese girls!

As for Jay, her GFE is different to Keiko's. Jay is more the timid and quiet (obviously) type. She's the kinda girl you wanna protect. Keiko is the fun girlfriend who you'd take to a theme park, play the games with and then fuck on the ferris wheel. YMMV

Good to see a lot more J talent arriving. Thanks for the AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a very similar session today and agree she is awesome, so fun and playful! Really felt like a perfect GFE, especially with the deep and constant eye contact.

Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Keiko wouldn't be my type at all if I saw her in a lineup (short, plain-faced and Harajuku dress-style), but now I know better.
    That black dress is the most unflattering outfit I’ve ever seen a working WL wear, it looked like a freaking muumuu! If I saw her in a lineup wearing it I’d crack up laughing 😂

Hi guys, this girl is so fresh, still feels a little bit shy to dress like a working girl, that's why we just let her wear whatever makes her comfortable. Once she gets used to it, we will ask her to dress up properly and more sexy style. Cheers!!!

---N5M

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Had a very similar session today and agree she is awesome, so fun and playful! Really felt like a perfect GFE, especially with the deep and constant eye contact.

That black dress is the most unflattering outfit I’ve ever seen a working WL wear, it looked like a freaking muumuu! If I saw her in a lineup wearing it I’d crack up laughing 😂
    Who cares about the black dress when she's going to remove it in the room. What counts is the girl is attractive with good figure, friendly and provides amazing service.

Keiko is working today~~~~

Come to make a booking ~~~