Girl: Sarah

Shop: Lalabell's South Granville

Price: $140/30 minutes

Services: BBBJ, FS, DATY, 69

Nationality: Taiwan

Size: 10, D cup, 163 cm, great smile.

Reccomend? Yes

Comments:

Booked with Sara beautiful Taiwanese girl with a great personality. We had a shower together and we were flirting and laughing getting to know each other she gave me a good BBBJ in the shower. We dried up and I paid the favor back. Her pussy was sweet and soft, I looked up and reached for her big tits and played with them while working her pussy with my tongue. Sarah said she was really horny now and she wants my cock in her. I said you on top, she rode me hard and I thought the bed was going to break, I had to slow her down because I was almost going to blow but I wanted to change positions, she was cool with that so I suggested we fuck on the side she quickly moved the bed closer to the wall we both lay down me behind. I fucked her really hard while kissing her neck from behind and we're in the moment now both going at it, I cum'd hard and left my cock in her while holding her from behind we were out of breathe She turns and kisses me on the lips and we cuddle for a bit. We get up have another shower and she helps me get dressed she gives me a huge hug and I'm out the door. Great experience with a great girl who knows how to please!

Shop Owner
    We are glad you enjoyed your time with Sarah we hope to see you again!