Person's Name : dodo

Address : 7 Cowper St Granville

Date of Visit : 08/04/2016

Rates : $90 for 30min

Size/shape : medium legs, soft ass, quite nice overall. Beautiful natural soft breasts.
Trimmex pussy shaved at sides and a smooth butthole ( she liked both licked )

Height: Around 165cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese (hk)

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, GFE,

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely, she was very enthusiastic

My experience/comments : dodo was a real pleasure to be with.
She was eager to please me with whatever i asked her to do.

My session started off with seeing candy ( receptionist ) i told her that i had been speaking on wechat and i had a booking.
(Love this feature more shops should use it)

Dodo came in and ushered me to get undressed. She ran a shower for me and jumped in herself also
She washed me all over front and back and let me lather her up to.
After the shower she dried me off and asked me to lay on the bed after she layed some clean towels down.

Dodo then commenced giving me a catbath from head to toe and took my old mate and gave it a good seeing too.
He lips where soft and her mouth was very inviting. She couldnt deepthroat but this was made up by how good she could suck.

She continued to give me bbj in a few postions. Then 69 and DATY. her pussy tasted great and slipped a finger in and she was pretty tight.

After she slipped on the raincoat and started to ride me reverse cowgirl squatting. She had strong legs and really gave me pole a good workout.

Then we changed postions. Offd the dom gave me some more bbj then put clean one in and i started to give it to her doggy.

Finished off with her giving me a divine handjob and knob lick and a massage.

Dodo was awesome well worth the time and money spent.

Looking forward to see nore of what this shop has to offer