Thread: New girl - Dodo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New girl - Dodo

Person's Name : dodo

Address : 7 Cowper St Granville

Date of Visit : 08/04/2016

Rates : $90 for 30min

Size/shape : medium legs, soft ass, quite nice overall. Beautiful natural soft breasts.
    Trimmex pussy shaved at sides and a smooth butthole ( she liked both licked )

Height: Around 165cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese (hk)

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, GFE,

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely, she was very enthusiastic

My experience/comments : dodo was a real pleasure to be with.
    She was eager to please me with whatever i asked her to do.

My session started off with seeing candy ( receptionist ) i told her that i had been speaking on wechat and i had a booking.
    (Love this feature more shops should use it)

Dodo came in and ushered me to get undressed. She ran a shower for me and jumped in herself also
    She washed me all over front and back and let me lather her up to.
    After the shower she dried me off and asked me to lay on the bed after she layed some clean towels down.

Dodo then commenced giving me a catbath from head to toe and took my old mate and gave it a good seeing too.
    He lips where soft and her mouth was very inviting. She couldnt deepthroat but this was made up by how good she could suck.

She continued to give me bbj in a few postions. Then 69 and DATY. her pussy tasted great and slipped a finger in and she was pretty tight.

After she slipped on the raincoat and started to ride me reverse cowgirl squatting. She had strong legs and really gave me pole a good workout.

Then we changed postions. Offd the dom gave me some more bbj then put clean one in and i started to give it to her doggy.

Finished off with her giving me a divine handjob and knob lick and a massage.

Dodo was awesome well worth the time and money spent.

Looking forward to see nore of what this shop has to offer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBJseeka View Post
    Person's Name : dodo

Address : 7 Cowper St Granville

Date of Visit : 08/04/2016

Rates : $90 for 30min

Size/shape : medium legs, soft ass, quite nice overall. Beautiful natural soft breasts.
    Trimmex pussy shaved at sides and a smooth butthole ( she liked both licked )

Height: Around 165cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese (hk)

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, GFE,

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely, she was very enthusiastic

My experience/comments : dodo was a real pleasure to be with.
    She was eager to please me with whatever i asked her to do.

My session started off with seeing candy ( receptionist ) i told her that i had been speaking on wechat and i had a booking.
    (Love this feature more shops should use it)

Dodo came in and ushered me to get undressed. She ran a shower for me and jumped in herself also
    She washed me all over front and back and let me lather her up to.
    After the shower she dried me off and asked me to lay on the bed after she layed some clean towels down.

Dodo then commenced giving me a catbath from head to toe and took my old mate and gave it a good seeing too.
    He lips where soft and her mouth was very inviting. She couldnt deepthroat but this was made up by how good she could suck.

She continued to give me bbj in a few postions. Then 69 and DATY. her pussy tasted great and slipped a finger in and she was pretty tight.

After she slipped on the raincoat and started to ride me reverse cowgirl squatting. She had strong legs and really gave me pole a good workout.

Then we changed postions. Offd the dom gave me some more bbj then put clean one in and i started to give it to her doggy.

Finished off with her giving me a divine handjob and knob lick and a massage.

Dodo was awesome well worth the time and money spent.

Looking forward to see nore of what this shop has to offer
    Heading in today for some more fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just wonder if it is Dodo from 65 Carlton

Banned

What's in a name?

For a working lady, I'd suggest quite a lot.

Dodo -- that's pretty more marketing IMHO. You've got to walk past a lot of hot names before you get to Dodo. Just saying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    For a working lady, I'd suggest quite a lot.

Dodo -- that's pretty more marketing IMHO. You've got to walk past a lot of hot names before you get to Dodo. Just saying.
    Dodo is not a good idea for a name. It is ugly bird that can not fly.

Also, 7cowper always bumps their thread when i log on here. Is this a coincidence or do they expect me to visit them one day......

Banned
    I have fucked Dodo quite a few times, but not recently. Great fuck and really great big tits. Happy to cum a few times in a session as well. Yes she also works 65 Carlton. Small room there, no bigger than a coffin.

Shop Owner
    09/07/2023
    Sunday

Emily

21yo Taiwan student 160cm B+ 49kg , slim, very attentive & patient, super cooperative.. you will fall in love with her.

Tina

25yo 155cm 48kg D Cup Malaysia student new to this industry, amazing service and a nice curvy body. Excellent attitude and willing to satisfy all your desires.

Cora

22yo, 150cm, 46kg, d Cup, Singapore student new - friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.She is a passionate lover and sweet companion with a smile that will brighten your day.

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews