Page 122 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2984

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Shop Owner
    Snow Lotus Roster update 6/5-12/5

Monday: yoyo(36D D cups playful sweet girl ) ,shelly (big ball ball ,best massage,very good service),Erica (young and fresh )

Tuesday: Joey, tintin ( 21 slim and cute) , Mia (38 DD Cups top service ),

Wednesday: Rachael,shelly, sammy(23 new thai girl very pretty )

Thursday: Joey ,kelly (sunshine girl ),nancy 22, 36 C Cups

Friday:baby sweet new girl ,naughty gorgeous ,sensual service), bella, Kiki (22 sweet young girl)

Saturday: Cici 22 , Momo 22 ,monica 21

sunday :penny 22, Nana very good massage and sensual services)

Opening hours Monday - fir 10am to 10pm, sat Sun 10am - 8pm

Plus your sensational hostess

For bookings please call 0410-781-843 or 8957-755

Hi Vicky,

Very good looking roster this week, you are back to your old form sister.

I have missed Yoyo before, glad to see that she is back!!

And the beautiful Susan, please roster her on a different day than Sunday, what a waste of tenant ??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jones View Post
    i actually found this place on a new iphone app called trakaa .......its well worth checking out guys www.trakaa.com i had no idea where any brothels where in NSW and this little app directed me to this one and half a dozen others..
    So brother Tom,

What happened next After you have found Snow Lotus ??

Care to share ?

Quote Originally Posted by snowlotus View Post
    Snow Lotus Roster update 6/5-12/5

Monday: yoyo(36D D cups playful sweet girl ) ,shelly (big ball ball ,best massage,very good service),Erica (young and fresh )Plus your sensational hostess

For bookings please call 0410-781-843 or 8957-755
    Hi Vicky,

You told me this is the same Yoyo from Saturday before, if so, you better change her Cup Size !!

There is no way she is a 36 DD Cups, even I haven't seen them myself, from memory, over clothes, I'll say 33 B/C Cups, I'll let you know after my examination this evening...........haha

Cheers

ps. you can't do false advertising !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So brother Tom,

What happened next After you have found Snow Lotus ??

Care to share ?
    He sang Delilah ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all, newbie here. I'm really interested coming to snow lotus, I've been reading page 1 of this post and part way through identifying there are 65 pages so no way on earth I would be able to be anywhere up to date with this shop. Can anyone tell me what's good and if mamasan Vicky still rolls her sleeve up to serve clients? Many thx

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny0729 View Post
    Hi all, newbie here. I'm really interested coming to snow lotus, I've been reading page 1 of this post and part way through identifying there are 65 pages so no way on earth I would be able to be anywhere up to date with this shop. Can anyone tell me what's good and if mamasan Vicky still rolls her sleeve up to serve clients? Many thx

Hi Bunny,

So you want yo know what is good?

Not sure how to help you as you haven't said anything about what you like ??

Usually in order to get good intel, you need to ask good and specific questions:

For example:

1. Girls under 30
    2. Can massage, shopping centre standard
    3. Max size 12
    4. Cup size preference say min C Cups or any cup
    5. Good HJ - at least a 7 from my book or something like that,

So if you want names, you need to tell more.

Otherwise, I can easily just give you a SL top 5: IMHO

Cici
    Joey
    Mia
    Shelley
    Yoyo

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Bunny,

So you want yo know what is good?

Not sure how to help you as you haven't said anything about what you like ??

Usually in order to get good intel, you need to ask good and specific questions:

For example:

1. Girls under 30
    2. Can massage, shopping centre standard
    3. Max size 12
    4. Cup size preference say min C Cups or any cup
    5. Good HJ - at least a 7 from my book or something like that,

So if you want names, you need to tell more.

Otherwise, I can easily just give you a SL top 5: IMHO

Cici
    Joey
    Mia
    Shelley
    Yoyo

Cheers
    Thanks ahlungor, I have very similar taste from you (at least I presumed) from reading your posts and I too speak the same languages as you do (mainly canto) so if those people speak the Chinese it'll help! I will definitely try out those you mentioned. Much appreciated.

Thank s ahlungor, I have very similar taste from you (at least I presumed) from reading your posts and I too speak the same languages as you do (mainly canto) so if those people speak the Chinese it'll help! I will definitely try out those you mentioned. Much appreciated.
    Ok buddy,

With the Cantonese connections I will give you a list with a different order: top 3 are canto girls!

Mia
    Yoyo
    Joey
    Cici
    Shelley

Especially Yoyo, I will post a review later but she is very special:

雪梨版TVB姐仔高 Ling!!

You like ??

Her Cantonese with the mainland accent is oh so sexy, I feel like I was making out with some of the sexiest:

高海寧
    賈曉晨 etc.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok buddy,

With the Cantonese connections I will give you a list with a different order: top 3 are canto girls!

Mia
    Yoyo
    Joey
    Cici
    Shelley

Especially Yoyo, I will post a review later but she is very special:

雪梨版TVB姐仔高 Ling!!

You like ??

Her Cantonese with the mainland accent is oh so sexy, I feel like I was making out with some of the sexiest:

高海寧
    賈曉晨 etc.

Cheers
    Hey dude, love them both especially 高ling. Damn I just missed YoYo today from the roster above and am in Melbourne for work next week, damn damn damn....have to try the week after.

Sorry side question to ask not relating to this shop, if the ML stands at the front of the table (in front of your head) 你係唔係唔應該抽水 (on the back of her legs/ or even up higher)?

Hey dude, love them both especially n高ling. Damn I just missed YoYo today from the roster above and am in Melbourne for work next week, damn damn damn....have to try the week after.

Sorry side question to ask not relating to this shop, if the ML stands at the front of the table (in front of your head) 你係唔係唔應該抽水 (on the back of her legs/ or even up higher)?
    Hi Bro,

First of all go to the general talk section and take a look at my RnT thread, there is a photo of a pair of C Cups that looked exactly like Yoyo's

Secondly, in regards to touching and 抽水 ?

Ok , you are asking my opinion so I will tell you how would I handle it - my way!

1. If it is one of my regular shop, so I know all the MLs is a sure thing - meaning nude HJ is on, I will always pay the massage fees plus the $50 tips up front, whether I am seeing the ML for the first time or not, this way, the ML knows I am a sure thing too. So with the uncertainty out of the way, I think the touching is Ok during part I .

For me, once I paid the total fees I usually like to give the ML a bear hug, and while doing that my hands usually will be all over her back and bottom, a good way to break the ice if this is my first session with her, and the tips upfront will sort of allow you to do that, because the girl knows she is getting paid for the touching!!

If my am the regular with the girl, then anything goes I suppose, doing part ii ahead of part I, or part ii only no part I or whatever I feel like .

But you earn it if you become a regular .

2. If this is a new shop and a new ML, I will still do the same and pay fees and tips up front but I will just confirm that with the ML that the $50 is for part ii or spell it out for nude HJ if I need to, so there is no confusions.

Again , once I paid , I usually get my way, touching and hugging and all that.

Cheers

Banned
    Tuesday's lineup is the pick of the bunch for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Bro,

First of all go to the general talk section and take a look at my RnT thread, there is a photo of a pair of C Cups that looked exactly like Yoyo's

Secondly, in regards to touching and 抽水 ?

Ok , you are asking my opinion so I will tell you how would I handle it - my way!

1. If it is one of my regular shop, so I know all the MLs is a sure thing - meaning nude HJ is on, I will always pay the massage fees plus the $50 tips up front, whether I am seeing the ML for the first time or not, this way, the ML knows I am a sure thing too. So with the uncertainty out of the way, I think the touching is Ok during part I .

For me, once I paid the total fees I usually like to give the ML a bear hug, and while doing that my hands usually will be all over her back and bottom, a good way to break the ice if this is my first session with her, and the tips upfront will sort of allow you to do that, because the girl knows she is getting paid for the touching!!

If my am the regular with the girl, then anything goes I suppose, doing part ii ahead of part I, or part ii only no part I or whatever I feel like .

But you earn it if you become a regular .

2. If this is a new shop and a new ML, I will still do the same and pay fees and tips up front but I will just confirm that with the ML that the $50 is for part ii or spell it out for nude HJ if I need to, so there is no confusions.

Again , once I paid , I usually get my way, touching and hugging and all that.

Cheers
    Great feedback once again, will have to go down that route for new shops, i have a few regular shops I go to which does work for me, a lot of ML will push their thigh on your hands if you place them on the top but doesn't really imply you can touch them but good to know, thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    Tuesday's lineup is the pick of the bunch for me
    Hi bro,

You can have your Tuesday!

My top line up will be:

Cici, Mia and Yoyo

Cheer

Banned
    Hi bro,

You can have your Tuesday!

My top line up will be:

Cici, Mia and Yoyo

Cheer
    Why is it Cici, Mia and Yoyo for you bro? I've heard about Cici's services, could that be the reason you have her as number one?

For me, Joey by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    Why is it Cici, Mia and Yoyo for you bro? I've heard about Cici's services, could that be the reason you have her as number one?

For me, Joey by a country mile.
    Hi mate,

Joey is the best all rounder at Snow Lotus, whether you see her for the first time or 10th times, she will always deliver. And she is lots of people's favourite!

Cici on the other hand has a very special place in my heart, she was the First Lady I met at SL, without her and her body and her services etc. history will be different.

Mia - well she has the best tits in the shop.

And Yoyo, the most exciting new talent ! And she just sounds so incredible !

Again,this is purely personal, other people will have put other MLs on top, and Shelley is looking younger and sexier since she came back from china !! The best BBW !!

Cheers

Banned
    I don't think I've met Yoyo before so might have to change from the tried and tested for a week and try something new

As for Cici, I think she is the only remaining girl that reminds some punters of the good old days when the Tiffany was working at the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Joey today and was good, especially with part 1. The massage was good and also did a head massage which is rare! Very good all rounder, highly recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Concur with Bunny0729 remark . Good pick. Shelly is another one who offers good massage (with head M also). Even young Monica does do Head Massage during the session - own experience last wee3kend. Personally always have good faith with SL team's services level.

I saw Joey today and was good, especially with part 1. The massage was good and also did a head massage which is rare! Very good all rounder, highly recommended.
    Good drops...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudybay View Post
    Concur with Bunny0729 remark . Good pick. Shelly is another one who offers good massage (with head M also). Even young Monica does do Head Massage during the session - own experience last wee3kend. Personally always have good faith with SL team's services level.
    Thanks bro cloudybay, this is my first visit there and sounds like there's quite a few ML I need to pay a visit to. ALG recommended YoYo, Mia and Cici as well. I'm sure I will try the rest soonish.