Page 123 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2984

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudybay View Post
    Concur with Bunny0729 remark . Good pick. Shelly is another one who offers good massage (with head M also). Even young Monica does do Head Massage during the session - own experience last wee3kend. Personally always have good faith with SL team's services level.
    Thanks bro cloudybay, this is my first visit there and sounds like there's quite a few ML I need to pay a visit to. ALG recommended YoYo, Mia and Cici as well. I'm sure I will try the rest soonish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny0729 View Post
    I saw Joey today and was good, especially with part 1. The massage was good and also did a head massage which is rare! Very good all rounder, highly recommended.
    Joey is my personal number 1 pick at SL. Good massage skills, nice personality and very sexy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi ALG, what is not skinny mean? Similar figures to Kelly but bigger boobs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi ALG, in regards to baby, what is not skinny mean? Similar figures to Kelly but bigger boobs?

Shop Owner
    Snow Lotus Roster update friday

bella(good massage,beautiful long hair elegance )

kiki(sweet young girl )

baby
    (35 c cups naughty girl )

Opening hours Monday - fir 10am to 10pm, sat Sun 10am - 8pm

Plus your sensational hostess

For bookings please call 0410-781-843 or 8957-7553

shop2,741 George st sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooge View Post
    My favorites at the moment at Snow Lotus are Kelly and Vicky.

My fantasy combination is a 30min massage with Vicky then 30min part 2 with Kelly. I only wish I was in the city more on a thursday when Kelly works
    Does anyone know if Kelly offer more than just nude HJ?

Quote Originally Posted by H@rnyb@stard View Post
    Hi ALG, in regards to baby, what is not skinny mean? Similar figures to Kelly but bigger boobs?
    Hi Mate,

Baby is a much smaller girl in body frame than Kelly, Kelly is lean and very atheletic build with firm A Cups and senational Ass !!

Baby is petite but not skinny, she just has a smaller bone structure so she's got mear where they should be, especially up front if you know what I mean.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Mate,

Baby is a much smaller girl in body frame than Kelly, Kelly is lean and very atheletic build with firm A Cups and senational Ass !!

Baby is petite but not skinny, she just has a smaller bone structure so she's got mear where they should be, especially up front if you know what I mean.

Cheers

Thank you for the information. Couldn't agree more with your description on Kelly. If anyone has Kelly arse but c cup boobs, she'll be very hard to beat

Thank you for the information. Couldn't agree more with your description on Kelly. If anyone has Kelly arse but c cup boobs, she'll be very hard to beat
    I didn't call her the Body for nothing, and I am a big tits lover !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didn't call her the Body for nothing, and I am a big tits lover !!
    I had the pleasure to received service from Kelly before so yeah totally agreed the nickname you have given her. I realised there isn't many people sharing their experience with Kelly, I wonder why.

I visited Baby at SL today and was a bit disappointed with the visit.

I paid $50 tip up front, but bra and g strings stayed on for part 2. When I unbuckled her bra myself then I realised they are not natural.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just saw Baby and what can I say she has all the goods nice hand full of fun. Massage is ok part 2 was a lot of fun I won't go into details but she is a nice girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother H@rnyb@stard AR that Baby is not natural... contradicted to remarks made by other . Can only find out by making own visit ..

Baby - oh Baby! this one I have tried, sorry, no time for a proper AR, got to run but she is from Hong Kong, 20's, good looking face, very girly cute dimple, size 7, petite and sexy figure AND, you guessed it, a pair of all natural 35 D Cups, yummy and delicious, very sensual services, you won't be disappointed. catch of the day !! ps. Massage is probably only a 6, but everything else 8+.

Cheers

Baby - nice little dimple, very cute, a petite girl but not skinny which I like, 35 D Cups all natural, very much a hand full, and she has got other talents which will need to be explored !!

Cheers

Of course I have, in two different shops !!

Anything you need to know ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Brother H@rnyb@stard AR that Baby is not natural... contradicted to remarks made by other . Can only find out by making own visit ..
    Hi brother Lockhart

I could only confirm my own experience. If you squeeze the bottom of her boobs near the armpit area, you could feel the hard stuff underneath, if you only interested in the actual boobs themselves and play with the nipples then you probably won't notice it. I assume the job was needed as a post pregnancy measure. Beside she didn't take off her panties during part 2, baby is a fun girl, very talkative, nice face and friendly.

Hi brother Lockhart

I could only confirm my own experience. If you squeeze the bottom of her boobs near the armpit area, you could feel the hard stuff underneath, if you only interested in the actual boobs themselves and play with the nipples then you probably won't notice it. I assume the job was needed as a post pregnancy measure. Beside she didn't take off her panties during part 2, baby is a fun girl, very talkative, nice face and friendly.
    Hi Brother HB,

That's a very thorough examination on Baby! And I thought I am a breasts expert ................lol

Look, you are probably right and I was wrong, all I can say is I haven't seen Baby myself recently, last time I saw her was back in July last year at SL when she first started using the name Yoyo, and I was among her first customers on her first shift, and Vicky asked me to give her a few quick tips on how to do part 2 better on a customers point of view which i did.

I must say (from memory) that her tits have nice shape and gave good hand feel, as Vicky introduced me as a friend and I was going to help her so I didn't do my usual tits play and I was thinking there will be plenty of time for that in future visits. So most of the time in our session I was more like a trainer than a punter.

And time was actually over run when Vicky called from outside that the next customer is waiting!!

So we kind of had to finish my part 2 very quickly and I know my quickest way is through spanish so I oiled her up and got myself in between, she holded them together for me and it was very nice visually and physically and it was over in a couple of minutes. I was very happy, and when we were dressing, I did ask Yoyo if she has anything done on her breasts and she got angryed and said of course not and I left it at that.

So in future description on Baby, I better take out the word "Natural" - may be until I have a revisit and do a double checking with my own hands again.........haha

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Hi brother Lockhart

I like your finishing comments bro H@rneyB@stard = that's all that really matters.

I have not had a session with Baby but I have met her & she looks very Fine !
    It was at SL one & half weeks ago I dropped in to see Vicky & drop off Bro CunningLinguist "Purving" prize & while chatting to Vicki three girls were in and out.

Vicky made a point of mentioning Baby - then stopped her & introduced us.
    Vicky said "I recommend Baby for you" !!! This actually says volumes about Baby ... and what she offers !!

Unfortunately I felt I should pass the opportunity & stick to my current path

Quote Originally Posted by snowlotus View Post
    Snow Lotus Roster update sun

penny

nana( very good service and massage )

For bookings please call 0410-781-843 or 8957-7553

shop2,741 George st sydney
    What happens to the lovely Susan returning on Sunday ??

Shop Owner
    snow lotus 13/5-19/5

Monday: yoyo(36D D cups playful sweet girl ) ,shelly (big ball ball ,best massage,very good service),Erica (young and fresh )

Tuesday: Joey, tintin ( 21 slim and cute) , Mia (38 D Cups top service ),

Wednesday: Rachael,shelly, erica(young girl pretty )

Thursday: Joey ,kelly (sunshine girl ),nancy 22, 36 C Cups

Friday:yoyo ( nice body shape ,naughty gorgeous ,sensual service), bella, Kiki (22 sweet young girl)

Saturday: Cici 22 , Momo 22 ,monica 21

sunday : penny 22, Nana very good massage and sensual services)

For bookings please call 0410-781-843 or 8957-755

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowlotus View Post
    snow lotus 13/5-19/5

Monday: yoyo(36D D cups playful sweet girl ) ,shelly (big ball ball ,best massage,very good service),Erica (young and fresh )

Tuesday: Joey, tintin ( 21 slim and cute) , Mia (38 D Cups top service ),

Wednesday: Rachael,shelly, erica(young girl pretty )

Thursday: Joey ,kelly (sunshine girl ),nancy 22, 36 C Cups

Friday:yoyo ( nice body shape ,naughty gorgeous ,sensual service), bella, Kiki (22 sweet young girl)

Saturday: Cici 22 , Momo 22 ,monica 21

sunday : penny 22, Nana very good massage and sensual services)

For bookings please call 0410-781-843 or 8957-755
    Baby has changed her name back to yoyo...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I doubt. No shop will have two girls with same name... not the way to market a product...This could be Monday Yoyo instead of Baby be renaming to... Pay visit and you will have the answer...

I don't think Baby is on the roster this week.

Yoyo is the sexy Hong Kong girl who looks like a TVB actress, highly recommended

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」