Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150
Results 2,981 to 2,984 of 2984

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Happy New Year to you Vicky!

Wishing you and your family good health and good business for your shops in the new year

All the best

快啲搵多啲大波妹啦!

Cheers
    hi AHLUNGOR,
    thank you !! happy new year !!

Vicky
    Shop 1, Chinatown
    Unit 2, 741 George Street, Haymarket
    Opening hours Mon - Fri 10am to late, Sat & Sun 10am to 10pm
    For bookings please call [B]0410-781-843
    more information:www.snowlotus.com.au
    wechat:176631525

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, I totally forgot about this site, I actually registered there two years ago as "Lungor" and still active, but since I have never revisited and have posted nothing so I am now only a registered member and have NO viewing right, apparently if I would have posted 4 reviews in 3 months, I got to keep my free membership.............WTF. and now I have to pay USD$9.90 for 10 days!! and they only accept Mastercard.....................WTF again, which I am not using. So I guess I won't be buying the BRONZE membership.

Judging by the amount of shops advertising, they only have a handful on the front page (13 to be exact!!), so I guess AUS99 is doing much better, and since there is no restrictions on viewing posts, this forum is a lot more user friendly.

At first glance I thought they have a lot of visitors viewing (649!!) then I realised that it was over a 24 hr period.................WTF.

To compare apple with apple, right this very moment:

AUS99 has 159 viewers on line, 27 members and 132 guests, and
    AUXXXReviews has 147 viewer on line, 73 members and 74 guests

Their peak viewing was 302 on 28 April 2011, and over here at
    AUS99 was 283 on 31 May 2012

Verdict: they could not break a 13 months old record and that record was only 19 more viewers than this forum and this forum is growing, so I think AUS99 is in very good shape. But I have to be honest, they seem to have a lot more threads and posts (disadvantage we have here because we lost almost everything from the old forum except a few jewels), and I will need to go inside to take a closer look for a full assessment. But without a doubt, AUS99 is a lot more user friendly, and all guests are welcome for free viewing..........Haha

Any brother care to share your log on there with me (PM) so that I can go there for a closer look see. I did see quite a few familiar names there........lol

Cheers

ps. that website looks almost exactly the same as this, same web template I guess!!

just my 2 cents

WTF You seem to really like that site now ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any chances of reviving this thread? Have always been keen to try snow lotus but don't want a dud my first time....

Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    Any chances of reviving this thread? Have always been keen to try snow lotus but don't want a dud my first time....
    Just give Vicky a call and tell her what you like, she'll will alway give you the honest and valuable intels ! And she has two shops in the city so plenty of talents in her books.