Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Let my 2,000th post be useful and updated for future references

Well, I have been thinking what should I do with my 2,000th post?

I reposted my first ever post in this forum (as Lungor, and not the outcall girl!!) as my 1,000th and I think history shall repeat itself here. No, I am not going to repost an AR on one of my favourite girl but I shall repost something about my favourite shop and no surprise that it would be Snow Lotus!!

The post was a quick summary on the first 22 members who have visited SL and posted a review on a ML, well some had already had multiple visits and reviews. I found that could turn into a very good reference point for future searching on MLs, so if a brother want to know what is Ada, or Shelley or Cici or Rebecca is like, all he has to do is check out the post, find the members who had reviewed the ML of his interest and use the search function from the forum then bingo, all you need to know, and if you need more convincing, check out a couple more reviews from other brother (provided that the ML has more than 1 review), handy information, why not?

And the idea is not original either - brother Wil has already done that for all his after reports and there is a link to all of them, but I am just too lazy to set up something similar, you guys will just have to make do with this:

First posted on: 26-03-2012, 09:19 AM

22 is always my lucky number and guess what, apart from yours truly here, there have already been 22 different members who had visited the Snow Lotus and posted a review or 2 or 3 and they have all been happy customers since I started this thread back from the Chinese New Year.

So it will be really up to the members and guests who have viewed this thread - over 16,000+ views in the new forum (and nearly 18,000 views from the old forum and still getting hits!!) what they want to believe...............

I think I am just taking this opportunity to do a quick review and some sort of self assessment on the shop's performances and I must say I am very pleased with the results so far:

1. Onthebeach, Vicky
    2. Mr Crash & Burn, Tiffany, Lala, Rita
    3. Travelmate, Tiffany, Lina, Mico, Ada
    4. Playerz, Tiffany, Emma, Cici
    5. ScopionX, Eama, Tiffany
    6. Highflyer, Joey, Mico
    7. Massagefan, Ada
    8. Slarty, a couple of times, no specific ML named
    9. Amchunki, Vicky (was actually Yoyo), Ada, Joey
    10. SeniorCitizen, Cici
    11. Ladokha283361, Ada, Tiffany
    12. Aussiegaigin, Shelley, Anna, Mico, Lina
    13. Jimmyk, Vicky, Ada
    14. Cato, Ada, Shelley
    15. Tpol, Shelley, Vicky, Tiffany
    16. Ozgp000, Shelley
    17. Freshjive, Shelley, Joey
    18. Vin, Shelley
    19. Kiwi Guy, Mico
    20. K4D41, Mico, Shelley
    21. Utamaro, Ada, Shelley
    22. nbk, Tiffany
    23. Hornydevil76, Mico
    24. Old Ping, Vicky, Mico
    25. Pula2, Anna
    26. Charlie123, Ada
    27. End User, Lily
    28. Papasan, Ada
    29. Birch, Melinda
    30. Bronze, Crystal, Lina
    31. Ouch, Cici, Lina
    32. Tody, Melinda, Mico
    33. Gweilo, Tiffany
    34. MeaningofLife, Tiffany, Lily, Shelley, Mico, Anna
    35. AnotherGuy, Lina
    36. SuperG, Shelley

And last but not least, yours truly here have so far seen: Sophie, Cici, Vicky, Ada, Shelley, Mico, Linda, Rebecca

Note: Any names in Red Colour was added after the reply was posted on 26 March

This post will be updated everytime when a member posts a new review on a ML. This will now be served as a reference point if any members or guests (guests are not allowed to search until you register as a member!!) wants to know more about any ML at Snow Lotus who has been reviewed.

Have fun.

Cheers

My 2,000th Post!!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

With a couple really loooooooong posts from myself, this little treasure may be lost in transit......haha

Here we go, the roster with all the new talents:

Mon: Shelley, Cici, Rebecca
    Tue: Linda, Lily, Mico
    Wed: Shelley, Cici, Mico, Melinda
    Thu: Ada, Tiffany, Joey
    Fri: Yoko, Tiffany, Emma, Lina
    Sat: Joey, Anna, + 1 TBA
    Sun: Lala, Lina + 1 TBA (Ada can't work Sun!)
    0410-781-843

Please note that the MLs who can provide strong and hard massages are Linda, Ada, Shelley and the Mamasan Vicky.

Happy punting and have fun.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My work quite close by.... Wanting to try! Especially ada! Wot is damage here?
    Including other extras?
    And how much do u guys pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    My work quite close by.... Wanting to try! Especially ada! Wot is damage here?
    Including other extras?
    And how much do u guys pay?
    $55/hr massage fees, a nude HJ will set you back another $50, anything else will be between you and the lady mate.............haha

Ada will be a top choice.

As a senior member, I can share more information with you if needed, send me a PM?

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Please note that the MLs who can provide strong and hard massages are Linda, Ada, Shelley and the Mamasan Vicky.
    Just minor amendment: Joey is also an excellent masseuse. Both Vicky and I agree, she's very good and in some respects better than Ada and Linda because she is more receptive to the customer's body. She can feel when you are finding her technique too hard or to soft and adjusts accordingly. Very impressed by her.

Quote Originally Posted by amchunki View Post
    Just minor amendment: Joey is also an excellent masseuse. Both Vicky and I agree, she's very good and in some respects better than Ada and Linda because she is more receptive to the customer's body. She can feel when you are finding her technique too hard or to soft and adjusts accordingly. Very impressed by her.
    Hi Bro,

I am aware that Joey is a pretty good masseur via Vicky, but for me, as far as massage is concerned, if I haven't tried her myself, i can not recommend, she can make my list after i have a session with her.....haha

Csn i take your words on her as a review? Need to update your records in the other post..... haha

I do have one personal question, Vicky told me Joey is quite busty, can i hear it from a guy's point of view please? Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Return session with Linda and she consolidates her position as my no. 1 masseur !!

Had a really painful sore back last night, so this morning I planned to see Linda to have my back fixed - in the past, when I was in a similar condition, I would have headed straight to Hygienic massage and have Kitty walked all over my back - but since I met Linda last week, she is the current port of call........haha

I actually saw that Milo from 5 Star is returning from a short break and I would have loved to see her at 3pm, and be her first client in 10 days........haha. But with my condition, I better have my back fixed before engaging in any vigorous sexual activities, what's the point of seeing my favourite WL if I am only 50% fit??

Anyway, rang Vicky up and booked Linda for 1.5 hour from 5pm. 4.45 could not have cum early enough, went to the shop and I was 5 min late, all the rooms were occupied and Vicky came out from the 4th room apparently in the middle of a session, when she saw me, her face just turned red, she bloody forgot about my booking and she just let Linda started on a 30 min session like 2 min ago - why was I late!! and I couldn't believe Vicky would screw up my booking - well, she is human afterall.

Well, I am not going to sit in the reception area and listen into all the action around me, so I went out and told Vicky I'll be back in 30.

Went next door to the pub at the Great Southern, got a beer, still 25 min to kill, so I walked into the pokies area and put a $20 into one of the Red Dragon machine, cut the long story short, after 2 separate features of free games, I cashed in $145.00 just right to pay for my session, I thought Manly was supposed to be paying for this!! But who am I to argue with the Red Dragon machine??

Back to the shop and Linda was ready, took me into the second last room - interestingly, it's my first time using this room, without further delay, my session started. I told Linda up front the problem areas on my back and Linda said, she can fix them but she prefer not to use oil, I said fine, do it your way.

So Linda placed a fresh towel on my back and started on my neck and shoulder area - even though I actually have no complains in my neck and shoulder but I know that they are all connected and Linda did find lots of pressure points and painful spots and she smoothed them up along the way. Then she moved to the middle of my back, the left side first (which is the worst area) and then the right, lots of forearms and elbows followed by some kneeing. All very strong and to the point and I was making noises all the time, some are little moaning of delights, some are chicken crys when it was really hurting (but it was also very good and I know I need it!!), then Linda stood up on the table and started back walking on my back, again, I really appreciated her efforts as there is no hand rails on the ceiling, she has to balance herself with the ceiling tiles or against the wall, great efforts, wonderful feel and effects and what a great masseur.

Then Linda gave me the Thai style hands and legs and back pulling and stretching and I felt like a new person. I had a quick peep at the clock, it's 6.45pm, we started at 5.45pm so my hr is up, no HE? that's OK, I felt so good already. Then Linda went outside and back in a flash, she wispered in my ears and said there is another booking at 7pm so she can't do the 1.5 hr, and said do you still want some relaxation release, I said, of course, but do we have time, Linda said we have time.

So for the next 10-12 min I had tits and ass in my hands, bit of B2B, bit of HJ and rimming and my favourite Spanish position of course and Linda made me a completely happy man again.

Final words, Linda will definitely keep her No. 1 spot and I was just wondering what if I had my original 1.5 hr, would I have felt any better - but the fact is, I end up getting 1.25 hr anyway, so I shouldn't complain.

Got dressed as quickly as I can as I know there are other clients waiting, in fact two of them, on that occasion I think Vicky can really make use of another two or three more rooms. As I walked out, Vicky ran out of her room and gave me a big hug and apologised again for her mistake, what can I say, may be I should punish her and ................then again, may be not. After all, I did get a free session as it was paid for by the pokies..........hahha

Linda actually followed me out onto the laneway and lighted a cigarette, Vicky came out and said your 7pm booking is here, where are you going, I said to Vicky, take the customer inside and ask him to get undressed first, Linda only needs 2 minutes, Vicky went back in, and Linda gave me a hug and said that was her first cigarette since 3pm, as she has worked 4 hours straight, I said, don't worry, he can wait, just take a rest, Linda said, I want you to be my boss, I said I wish, I wish.........lol

When I was walking to the station, I actually felt that my feets are lighter, and my back has loosened up, it was really a great session.

I think Vicky will have to give Linda another shift.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Had a really painful sore back last night, so this morning I planned to see Linda to have my back fixed -
    Some people will come any up with the weirdest excuses to go to SL

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Some people will come any up with the weirdest excuses to go to SL
    What do you mean??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey ahlungor bro is it possible for u to pm me? As i am still trying to figure how to use this new website!

Unbelievable line up in the shop today!! 青春靚女

After an extremely busy day yesterday with all the hungry brothers cuming out of the woodwork after 4 days looooong weekend and so many were turned away and promised will cum back today! Vicky has put the "Fantastic 4" on today, the line up has never been this strong before:

Shelley (master masseur, 40 G Cup, excellent services), Cici (perfectly balanced beautiful size 8 body), Mico (friendly, cute and cheerful) and Melinda (second day, a bit shy, charming lady)

All young and pretty and NO MILF!! well.....there is one milf, just Vicky herself and she won't even have a room to serve, but that's good......... as she may join in anytime.......haha

Book early 0410-781-843

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    With a couple really loooooooong posts from myself, this little treasure may be lost in transit......haha

Here we go, the roster with all the new talents:

Mon: Shelley, Cici, Rebecca
    Tue: Linda, Lily, Mico
    Wed: Shelley, Cici, Mico, Melinda
    Thu: Ada, Tiffany, Joey
    Fri: Yoko, Tiffany, Emma, Lina
    Sat: Joey, Anna, + 1 TBA
    Sun: Lala, Lina + 1 TBA (Ada can't work Sun!)
    0410-781-843

Happy punting and have fun.

Cheers

can you ask bosswoman to put one of the young ones cici, tiffany or emma on the weekends. and preferred sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by bronze View Post
    can you ask bosswoman to put one of the young ones cici, tiffany or emma on the weekends. and preferred sunday.
    Reasonable requests brother,

But it's gonna be hard, I don't think the girls want to work on Sundays, Cici does work on Saturday before and Tiffany and her friend Emma is always on Friday.

I think if you want to taste the young and yummy, you have to cum to the shop on their working day.......lol

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

But it's gonna be hard, I don't think the girls want to work on Sundays, Cici does work on Saturday before and Tiffany and her friend Emma is always on Friday.

I think if you want to taste the young and yummy, you have to cum to the shop on their working day.......lol

Cheers

Fridays work well for me as I knock off at 3pm and start my weekend early.

Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    Fridays work well for me as I knock off at 3pm and start my weekend early.
    What are the odds that you will see Yoko? Tiffany? Emma? or Lina? in a four fillies race on Friday, or do you have a daily double in your sight??

Haha, be gentle please, especially with little Emma..........haha

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What are the odds that you will see Yoko? Tiffany? Emma? or Lina? in a four fillies race on Friday, or do you have a daily double in your sight??

Haha, be gentle please, especially with little Emma..........haha

Cheers

I'm gentle with all the girls, I treat them like delicate flowers. Ohh but Tiffany has that naughty look that drives me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    I'm gentle with all the girls, I treat them like delicate flowers. Ohh but Tiffany has that naughty look that drives me crazy.
    Yeap, Tiffany is certainly very naughty, she is a bad bad girl indeed, so are you going to punish her??

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cheers

yes, but some of us have to work during the week and not in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by bronze View Post
    yes, but some of us have to work during the week and not in the city.
    Sorry Brother, I can see the problem here.

How about Friday after work at 6.30pm?? You can book Tiff and Emma then!

Or Cici on Saturday, I think she is back on Saturday the following week (20 April) after the East break.

For some reasons, very few MLs want to work Sunday.....lol

Try, would you??

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeap, Tiffany is certainly very naughty, she is a bad bad girl indeed, so are you going to punish her??

I would like to think that I punish her but it's the complete opposite. She punishes my wallet and she is a huge tease, whatever the case maybe I might be a masochist when it comes to Tiffany.

Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast