Page 13 of 150 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaningOfLife View Post
    Hmmm I'm thinking of going today as well seeing as I'm just up the road from there right now.
    I think I'm addicted to this place.
    bro ahlungor is quite the pusher, in a very good way! SL has been THE story of 2012

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just had my 3rd massage here in 3 days.

I had the smallest room today for the first time and have to agree with others saying that it's a little off putting having customers and the staff right next to you. You can hear them so I'm sure they can hear you!

Today i saw Anna.
    Anna is a chubbier girl but is very friendly and fun to get along with.
    Her usual day is Saturday but was called in as they were short today.

She does a good strong massage using her hands and her knees.
    It was only a quick 30 min session to I feels it's too short to give an actual rating but she did have good technique.

Now to the fun part!
    She has a great double handed technique that is very fun...I'd give her a good solid 8.

Well that's it for me here for 3 days at least as I'll be out of town.
    Have fun guys and look after all these wonderful girls there.

PS I'm now half way to receiving a free 30 min massage.

Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    bro ahlungor is quite the pusher, in a very good way! SL has been THE story of 2012
    Well said Bro,
    But i havent been able to push you into this shop though!!

I guess its very hard to pull you away from Sophie's 38 F cup......haha

Thats OK, hopefully your curiorsity will get the better of you one day.....lol

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to SL for the first time last Friday and was a little disappointed (maybe ciz I had high expectations after all the recommendations here)
    I did not have a booking and told Vivki that it was my first time there and that I would be coming back very often if its as good as everyone here said.
    Vick said ok, Lina will look after you. Lina was a MILF and her massage was very average. And I was lead to a very small room right next to the reception area and I could hear everything happening out there. I saw two other much younger Ml ( I guess Tiffany and Emma ) they were both free the entire 1hoursession I was there. And according to all the feedbacks here, I'm sure they would make my first visit a very good experience.
    So itlseems to me that Vicki doesn't need new customers as she's already got plenty. Unless the MLs take turn if they're not booked in advance.
    BTW, this is NOT a negative feedback, it's NEUTRAL. will I come back? Yes possibly but I'm not in a hurry.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I just had my 3rd massage here in 3 days.
    Greedy bugger.

No wonder it is so hard for us casual visitors to get a session. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well said Bro,
    But i havent been able to push you into this shop though!!

I guess its very hard to pull you away from Sophie's 38 F cup......haha

Thats OK, hopefully your curiorsity will get the better of you one day.....lol

Cheers
    bro, it really is only a question of when I am close by and with some time to spare. 501 is on my way home, so dropping in is so tempting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy View Post
    Went to SL for the first time last Friday and was a little disappointed (maybe ciz I had high expectations after all the recommendations here)....

Vick said ok, Lina will look after you. Lina was a MILF and her massage was very average. And I was lead to a very small room right next to the reception area and I could hear everything happening out there. I saw two other much younger Ml ( I guess Tiffany and Emma ) they were both free the entire 1hoursession I was there. And according to all the feedbacks here, I'm sure they would make my first visit a very good experience.
    So itlseems to me that Vicki doesn't need new customers as she's already got plenty. Unless the MLs take turn if they're not booked in advance.
    BTW, this is NOT a negative feedback, it's NEUTRAL. will I come back? Yes possibly but I'm not in a hurry.
    I've had mixed experiences here as well. The fact that some forum members are shamelessly pushing this shop only raises the bar higher (if you'll excuse the obvious pun) and can lead to disappointment. The only serious thing wrong with this shop is the soundproofing ie there is none . Otherwise its just like other massage in that YMMV depending on how well you get along with the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy View Post
    Went to SL for the first time last Friday and was a little disappointed (maybe ciz I had high expectations after all the recommendations here)
    I did not have a booking and told Vivki that it was my first time there and that I would be coming back very often if its as good as everyone here said.
    Hi Bro,

Thank you for giving SL a try, you clearly have a clear preference on younger girls over Milf, and you need to tell Vicky that!

This is usually how things work, you take a look at the roster read the thread and book a girl of your choice. If you are walkin tell Vicky what you like and she will do best to accommodate, such as strong massage, young and cute, busty girl, good extras etc, if you dont say anything then it will be depending on whose turn is next and thats a bit of pot luck.

Tiffany and Emma or Cici and Mico will be your cup of tea, round 2??

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Bro,

Thank you for giving SL a try, you clearly have a clear preference on younger girls over Milf, and you need to tell Vicky that!

This is usually how things work, you take a look at the roster read the thread and book a girl of your choice. If you are walkin tell Vicky what you like and she will do best to accommodate, such as strong massage, young and cute, busty girl, good extras etc, if you dont say anything then it will be depending on whose turn is next and thats a bit of pot luck.

Tiffany and Emma or Cici and Mico will be your cup of tea, round 2??

Cheers
    I reckon for newcomers to do the induction massage with Vicky first.

Chat her up during the massage. Tell her what you like and dislike and she will see set you up with the right match.

So something like book 1hr. Ask for Vicky for the 1st half hour. Tell her what you like. If you say SYT, she'll bring in Tiff or Emma and let them take over and she will watch or even join in.

If you say you like big ball or strong massage, she would bring in Ada or Shelley,etc. Of course whoever is working on the day makes a difference.

So go the induction massage first,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just got back from my massage and meal etc.

Today I had the pleasure of Mico's company.

She is a lovely young girl...a sweetheart actually and is really great to talk to.
    There was actually never a quiet moment the entire massage.
    Towel then oil techniques were used and a lot of attention was given to the sore areas....
    All in all a competent massage 7.5

Now for part 2...I think because we talked so much I had a lot of trouble going from friendly to sexy mode.
    It was good but there are MLs that repond to your moans and know when a certain technique is working best and then there are others that don't.
    I hate to say anything bad as it was still good but.....

If I was looking for a fun, beautiful and friendly girl for a date I would certainly do this with Mico.
    If I was looking for a sexy girl in my bedroom then perhaps I would look elsewhere.
    I had Mico last Tuesday. Definitely my cup of tea. Cute, and sweet, she gave me a GFE, leaning against me while we were chatting in the last 5 minutes. Her C cup aroused me a second time. Her massage was firm, but a touch too soft for me. Her shyness refuted my request for a DATY, with a girlish smile, can drive a guy crazy. I will definitely see her again this week, no matter how lean my wallet is.

Just moving the following post from another thread back to here

11-04-2012, 10:16 PM #6 superG
    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah .. i went to snow lotus a few weeks ago for the 1st time and was lucky to get Shelly for the 1hr

she has a nice body .. i paid the extra $50 for the clothes off .. and i must say .. it was worth it. The massage leading upto the special stuff was not the best but who cares
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

The Line Up in Snow Lotus is heading towards younger girls

I am glad to report that Vicky has just dry cleaned the carpet in the shop this morning using a professional company ChemDry, it's cleaned, disinfected and deodourised. Any brother visiting today should be able to feel and smell the crisp lemon freshness!! Just part of the services........haha

Roster this week:

Mon: Shelley, Rebecca, Rita (new, 20's, very good in massage and part II)
    Tue: Linda, Cici, Lily, Mico
    Wed: Shelley, Cici, Mico, Melinda
    Thu: Joey, Tiffany, Theresa (new 21 yr old, young and fresh)
    Fri: Tiffany, Emma, Lina
    Sat: Joey, Cici, Anna
    Sun: Lina, Lala, Mimi (new, 20's Malaysian pocket rocket)

Vicky told me that as most of her clients have advised her that they prefer younger MLs. Vicky will be recruiting accordingly. But there will always be at least one girl on each day who can provide good strong massage + Vicky herself.

And as some other regular Brothers have suggested, if in doubt, do a Vicky double, let Vicky perform or started the part I with you, tell her everything you like and desires then she will arrange a suitable ML to join in or complete the part II - subject to the availability of the girls on duty of course. How good is that!!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    More younger girls!
    Sound awesome to me indeed...
    My best experience there has been from Tiffany so I there are more "Tiffanys" there then you will have a very happy MOL.
    Thanks for the update Ahlungor.

Banned
    Lol Meanng of Life....yes we all wish there were more Tiffany's in the world.

If I allow it to happen, I could have fallen in love with this girl!!

Just cum back from my session with Cici, I think I have rediscovered that long lost Girl Friend Feeeeeeeel from her, so soft, so gentle and so beautiful, and when two become one.......................................I melted, it's pure magic.

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Howdy Bro Ahlungor,
    Thats great news coz young girls are my weakness, yum yum yum....
    My preference is young and super skinny, any recommendations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Lily today and She's quite pretty. Her massage skills is not up to Shelly but give a great massage.
    The only downside is she only do HJ on extra and nothing else
    But overall is a good session and will definitely see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Howdy Bro Ahlungor,

Thats great news coz young girls are my weakness, yum yum yum....
    My preference is young and super skinny, any recommendations?
    Young and skinny:

Cici, Tiffany and Emma will suit you, add Lina for her playfulness - although Tiff is the most playful among ALL the girls in the shop.

Good luck Bro and dont forget to share

Cheers

Thank you for all your supports, Vicky just tries to make friends with everyone!!

A most sincere thank you to all the brothers who have PM'd me with your supports. It's a free forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions, and there is no harm at all looking at things in different point of views.

And yes, thank you for also pointing out that I am NOT the only happy customers at the shop, of course, I could easily just name more than 30 members who have tried SL and were happy too (most of them more than once!!).

Vicky and her girls are working very hard to give the best services possible and make friends with everyone walking into the shop, if you like it, you are most welcome to cum back for more, if you decide that this is not for you or you can get better services or value elsewhere, that's OK too, thanks for giving her a try anyway. And her door is always open for you to return anytime, well from 10am to 8pm anyway.......haha

Have a very nice day and happy punting everyone.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Member of this forum for a long time but first time posting.

After reading this thread, decide to give snow lotus a try since I am in Sydney this week. Before this, use to visit Chequers but never find anything interesting to write about.

Had a session with Mico. Message is excellent with a good happy ending. But what won me is the friendliness of not only Mico but Vicky herself.

Will definitely return to snow lotus again.