Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Onthebeach Friday, March 2, 2012, 8:37am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Well lads, I frequent here for a massage once a week to relieve my "muscles", and the only attractive girl I have ever seen in the shop is Vicky. Horses for courses. I have perused the forms of at least six other girls over time at this shop and not one of the other girls has ever sparked my interest in the looks department. I may be too distracted by Vicky's looks and personality, because in my humble opinion she is the most professional massage-manager I have ever come across.

I have been punting for about 15yrs, both full service and massage, and I have found that after leaving one of Vicky's massage sessions that I am more content and satisfied than when I finish a full service session at many a brothel. Vicky is genuine and very good at her job, I think she would make a great employment option for any full service establishment as a madam, instructing the WL's in the art of making love, even though she does not provide this service at her massage shop. Vicky uses her biggest sexual organ which is her brain, something lacking in many a girl working in the industry whom believe that lying there with their legs spread is worth the $200 0r $300 you pay them.

If I ever had to open an establishment of either FS or Massage I would be head hunting Vicky to both train the girls and run the joint. Her personality and attitude to her job would be a valuable asset to any employer.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

cato Friday, March 2, 2012, 2:41pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thank you for your comments, and I'll definitely take your recommendation on Sherry too and write a review as soon as I see her.

Hi OTB, I couldn't agree with you more on Vicky's attitude, mamasans like her are not easy to find, and with that kind of attention to service I'll always gladly take my dollars there.

I intend to visit often and I'm looking forward to meeting and trying all the girls.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

AHLUNGOR Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 12:11pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Well I finally made it along to Snow Lotus today. Walked in the door to see 2 ladies sitting down on the chairs at the reception area (who i soon learned were Vicky and Mico). Mico guided me into the small room closest to the entrance and placed a new disposable cover on the massage table. She asked me how long I wanted then took my $35 for the half hour I requested, leaving me to change.

I would say Mico is definitely not a size 9 but rather a size 12 or thereabouts with a good size bust. She is not fat but has a more solid build so it in proportion. Her look is normal for a Chinese girl and pleasant enough. The biggest positive about her is her warm personality and is easy to talk to with a good command of English. We chatted throughout the massage even during the point when she was lightly rubbing between my legs towards the end of the massage. At that point she asked if I wanted 'it' massage which I accepted. For this $20 tip she would only allow touching on the outside of her top and not inside her bra which could have been removed for a further $30 tip. I did not want pay more as i do prefer a small breasted girl.
    One comment about this room was that as it is so close to the reception I could hear Mico's next customer talking to Vicky for the 20 minutes he was waiting for her! Some bros may find that off putting.

Anyway after I dressed and came out of the room Mico was already with her new customer so I introduced myself to Vicky who was exactly as others have described in terms of her personality-friendly and warm. She was lovely to talk to for a few minutes and gave me good information about which girls i may find more suitable. She would be in her mid to late 40's and average looking so not really the milf look (at least for me). Maybe any bros who have not been to China may disagree.

I would suggest that you speak to Vicky before taking any massage so she can suggest a suitable girl for the massage. I'll be back to visit on Thursday so will update with my report then

Hi Brother Kiwi,

Welcome to the Sydney Chinese Massage shop scene, the privacy in terms of noise is always a problem, not only in Snow Lotus, but also in 501, Wishway etc. and many other places too, some shops don't even have room partitions, the massage beds are separated by curtains only, and yet the resillient punters are still getting their happy endings, when there's a will, there's a way. And when your dick is hard, you'll do anything to get it off. But that's a different story.

Next time you go to Snow Lotus, ring ahead to book and ask for the big room at the back or the middle room, they are much better. So you wasn't interested to see Mico naked, you must be that customer yesterday who only paid her the $20 tip, I tell you what, the girl was not happy, it was very rarely that her client turn down her clothes off offer as she has a nice body. Never mind horses for courses. I'm sure Vicky would be making other recommendations for your return visit.

Have fun

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Vin Friday, February 3, 2012, 11:19pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 20 After reading Ahlungor's post today that a new girl 'Shelley' started today I thought I would drop in to Snow Lotus. had to go to the city anyway and with the rain it was a good excuse to get inside. I didn't make a booking. Shelley was busy for 1/2 hour so Vicky gave me a massage while I waited for Shelley to finish. Paid for one hour $55. It was actually more of a nice chat as she is very friendly. The customer wanted to extend time with Shelley but Vicky was good and told him that I was waiting. Good service indeed. After 1/2 hour Shelley came into the room and asked me to go to the middle room. Off I went with my towel wrapped around me. Into the room and Shelley gave me an average massage. I didn't care as I just wanted to see her nude. Into the business end of the massage and $50 it was to see her nude. Shelley is not a MILF. She would be in her late twenties I think. Off came her dress to reveal massive melons. She told me she is an E cup. Her tits are a bit saggy but they are massive. I could put my whole hand under them. I just played with them for a while lifting them and getting her to turn around so I could see them at different angles. Very nice. Her body is quite big so some of you may not like her size. But her massive tits made up for it. I got on my knees and blew a load into some tissues while I was fondling her tits. Excellent time.

Shelley has a nice face and her personality seemed nice too. I could hear another customer next door with Tiffany. He talked alot even to the point where he said he read about her on the internet and his friend see's her too. Said he was a Chinese guy that couldn't speak Cantonese or Mandarin. I guess they need thicker walls in this place as I could hear everything.

Anyway for those who want to know about Shelley I would say go and see her if you like big tits on a big Asian girl.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

freshjive Saturday, February 4, 2012, 3:59am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 21 Shelly is similar body type as Mia from 501 king st. I've tried her too last week and things got a little further than just b2b. If she likes you, you never know what might end up happening
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

AHLUNGOR Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 1:45pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,479 Been wanting to try out Shelly and finally got to meet her first time yesterday.

Shelly has been quite accurately described by brother vin in the title post but I just want to add that she is 25 year old, but she looks a bit more mature than that, from North Eastern ( Dong Bei) region of China, which probably explained why I think she looks like a cross between a Korean and Japanese girl, quite pretty actually and I don’t know why, she just have this Japan AV girl look.

She is quite tall, at least 5’ 6” to 5’ 7” and has a big frame but not fat at all (OK, later I found out there are some tummy fat), if she is Caucasian, we will say that she is Amazon woman like – or perhaps Zena the Warrior Princess……..if you know what I mean, Ok a big girl period. And I think some bro has compared Shelly with Mia, now that I have met Shelly, I will say NO, Mia’s is chubbier and shorter I wouldn’t want to see Mia’s lower body and legs but Shelly’s are fine (long strong legs in fact).

The massage started well right from the beginning, I did have a sore shoulder yesterday so I really needed a good massage and boy did she delivered!!

From the moment she “opened my back” she said I was very tight at the back, and as she pressed down on the pressure points she said you must be very tired, I said why do think I need to come and see you. She said, no problem, let me take care of that. Then she moved to my neck and shoulder and really gave them a good work out. She also massaged the back of my head (lower part of my skull) which was really really nice, a good 20 min was spent on my neck, shoulder and head.

Then she moved to the back area and used a bit of oil, and she did all that by standing in front of my head. And every time she pushed down from my shoulder area towards my waist, her upper body will press down on my head, and my upper back, I don’t know whether she did this purposely or unintentionally, but her big breast was pressing down on me all the time and of course I don’t mind that,. Now if she did that with some ulterior motives, she was very successful, just a bit of tities tease I suppose and because she is standing in front of me, if I wanted to touch her or grab her ass or something, I could do it, and I am sure lots of people (especially those only stay for 30 min!!) would do it. But not me, I was enjoying my massage too much to let my hands or my mind wondering off somewhere. I just wanted to concentrate on her massage. And I was making a lot of noises, some of them came from genuine pains when she was hurting me (but I love every minute of it!!) at this point, I must say if you are not used to strong massage this hard, DON’T ask Shelly to give you a hard massage as you will get hurt, this is only for those brothers who are experienced with this level of masseurs…………a very high level indeed.

Shelly then moved to my waist, lower back and bum area, there she used more of her elbows and forearms and she was able to give me the back walking effects by only using her hands, and you know what, her strong hand/elbow press was probably better than most masseurs who did back walk on me and much safer.

Then finally, she was doing my legs, and I had a peep at the time and our session has only got 15 min left and I think she was aware of that. So the leg massage was only quite brief and she did give me some nice little tickle when her hands reached the groin areas and that was nice. But unfortunately time was running out so it’s turn over time.

I sat up and have a drink of water, Shelly was standing in front of me, still in her loose dress, looking quite seductive, my lil brother was only semi erected and we just kept looking at each other and no movement, that went for like 30 sec, then she smiled and lifted up her dress, her breast looked very sexy with the bra on and showing a deep cleavage. Then off came the bra and a pair of big melons are in front of me in all their glories. They are huge, probably a 38-40”, brother vin said Shelly told him she was E Cup and that’s about right so no need for me to ask again, it really doesn’t matter what size and which Cup size, they are just big – and a bit saggy which is a pity but you allow that for big breast and when I have them in my hands, they were really a big hand full. This is one for the meat lovers. While I was admiring and touching her breasts, the rest of the garment (which is only the undies anyway…..lol) came off, now I must say Shelly didn’t have the perfect body – for that – see Cici on Saturday, I guarantee it!!

Her body would be like a full sized mature woman’s body with a young girl’s face. Just like those painting you will see in the Renaissance arts exhibitions. Plenty of flesh and big boobs. So I played around a little bit and time is almost up, so I was a good boy, lay down and let Shelly finished me off. Very happy indeed.

Now that I have met Shelly, I would say her massage is at least on par with Ada, if anything a bit stronger and for that alone, she is a repeatable ML, but I will probably see more of Ada mainly because Ada’s breast are firmer even though Shelly is like 10 years younger, and Ada speaks Cantonese to me………..haha….I’ll be happy either way.

Now, I also met Tiffany for the first time yesterday, Tiff usually only works on Friday but she was free yesterday and Ada only worked half a day (she is flying off for a holiday until next week!!) so Vicky asked Tiff to cum in and do a few shift – and I understand that our brother Travelmate had a session with Tiff, just wondering when the review will be posted……………haha

I was just finishing my session with Shelly and after Shelly has cleaned me up, Vicky knocked on the door wanted to join in ……….WTF a bit late there sister………..and Shelly said she had no clothes on! And Vicky said, I love to see it, so Shelly let Vicky in, it’s a bit odd when Vicky is fully clothed and both Shelly and I were still naked, so to break the ice, Vicky came over to the bed and gave us a group hug, and hands were all over the places for a while, and I think Vicky touched my lil bro (he was still a bit wet!!) in purpose, it’s OK , just part of the teasing, so I returned the favour by grabbing her breast as well, she let me have a firm grab then pushed away, we all laughed.

After I was dressed, Vicky said Tiffany is here you want to meet her, I said why not, Tiff by that time already inside the middle room and just started her session but Vicky called her out, so I finally met this famous girl. First impression, cutie, young and cheeky, beautiful eyes which could talk dirty to you. Slim and petite body, I can see a lot of brothers would love that but I always prefer a more womanly build girl so I probably won’t be rushing to see her on Friday. But then again, she is so popular and fully booked all the time, I won’ t mind have a taste of her myself.

There you go, another happy session from this little shop.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

ozgp000 Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 2:11pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

love to see your story bro AHLUNGOR, i am pretty sure Sherry is my cup of tea as well

Logged Offline
    Reply #16

Mr Crash and Burn Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 8:59pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bro Ahlungor, glad to hear you finally met our friend Tiffany and that you weren't disappointed. She is a lovely girl and easy to talk to, no princess attitude either. Whilst she is a sexy as anything, you could easily see her dressed daggy and eating chips and chocolate, drinking coca cola while watching a video from her lounge on a rainy day. Have to see her soon.

And yes Mr Bro Travelmate, get typing on that after report. Pm it to me if you dont want to post it.

Logged Offline
    Reply #17

tpol Monday, February 20, 2012, 11:19pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Went to see ada today but she is not back and had shelley. My experience was similar to ah lung gors post. Very good massge as i was sore all over, she really hit the spots. Nice and hard.

I just went for the hj and no clothes off as i like slim girls. Unfortunately slim girls dont massge that well.

Hj was a bit too rushed for my liking.

I still much prefer vicky but would like to try ada and of course tiff. If only she worked more than one day a week

Logged Offline
    Reply #18

ozgp000 Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 8:01am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Been to see Sherry yesterday, very professional massage skill as i think, quite good look and friendly.
    I was lucky yesterday and i got a double session with Sherry and the other girl in that shop (Sorry i just forgot her name). I really enjoy that

Logged Offline
    Reply #19

ozgp000 Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 3:45pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Since i have an experience with Sherry 741, i do have some comments.

Her tits is quite big, and it might be good for tits fuck but i think its droop a lot, not firm like Sophie, i think Sophie just got the best tits at the monent that i have discovered so far.

Her massage skill is excellent to me, she know what the problem i have (Seriously i got the problem on my shoulder and neck) and gave me a very professional massage treatment, she said she learnt the massage class in China and i believe it.

The double session part, i just not sure whether depand on the girls or it can be nego with VICKY to do so with all the girls they have.
    At the end i would say i definately will come back
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

cato Friday, March 2, 2012, 10:56pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

After all the good reviews I tried Shelley today. She is as previously described and I think brother Ahlungor describes her perfectly as 'amazonian'. She's not a little girl, but she carries it well and IMO she has a cute and cheeky face.

Now some people may not agree, but in my 15 years of punting I have never had a ML who can massage like Shelley. I don't just get massages for enjoyment, but also because I have a dodgy back due to an old sports injury. If I don't get regular massages, it tightens up pretty badly and gives me a lot of trouble. That's actually why I started punting in the first place-if I'm going to spend lots of money to get the knots in my back rubbed out, then it may as well be from a good looking girl who takes her clothes off and gives me a happy ending... Nice!

Over the years I have been to quite a few physios and again let me tell you, very few of them can immediately find the trouble spots in your back and shoulders like Shelley can. She is truly amazing. I thought Ada was good when I saw her yesterday, but Shelley is in a league of her own. I thought Ada had gotten every knot out, but Shelley found quite a few more trouble spots and took care of them. My back hasn't felt this good in years.

Now some of you may think I'm raving on a bit too much, and if that's the case then please tell me if you think that any other ML gives a better massage and I'll thank you and go there right away.

Shelley is a big girl and her boobs are quite huge. As mentioned before they sag a bit, but she knows how to use her assets. She is friendly and quite playful and gave a very good oily B2B slide and happy ending. I couldn't be happier with the service and I'll be back to see her often.

Thanks to all for the excellent recommendation.

Cheers,

Cato.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

AHLUNGOR Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 5:09pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,479 I have such a shitty day today getting abused by a really bitchy female client, I so wanted to tell her to fuck off and I don't want your business but I can't, that would have set a bad example for my staff, so I swallowed my pride and remained calm and professional and closed the deal - which is not a big deal anyway. Speaking of big, this stupid bitch Vilma (her real name) from Washington DC has a pair of huge tits as big as Sophie and they are nearly spilled over when she bends down to pick up the files or getting her coffee, and her bloody big ass, must be 46 inches or sometime, no wonder she is such a bitch, must be sexually frustrated and not getting enough at home from her husband. And she is half Latino and half American Indian - but not pretty at all, if she was pretty, I would have put up with her shits, she got this kind of ugly face that all you want is shit all over her..........LOL

So much for that, and now you know how I feel cum lunch time, so even I have no time really, I feel like I need to jerk off to release my tension and may be a quickie massage as well, So I skipped lunch and walked down to 741 George Street, I didn't bother to ring ahead as I know all my favourites are NOT working today, so I thought I just go there to meet some new girls and if not available then I'm sure Vicky will take good care of me.

Surely enough, it was like 1.30pm and two girls there were both busy and Vicky just came out from one of the room after giving the lucky dude inside some freebie double, she was very happy to see me, almost jump at me and gave me a big hug as I have not been there for like two weeks. She has made some improvements to the shop, the two new tub chairs in the reception area looks really comfy.

As two rooms are occupied, so I end up with Vicky in the third small room, but that's ok, just cum for a little chat and massage anyway and Vicky does that extremely well, she apparently has learnt a lot of extra massaging skills from Ada, Sherry and Sophie, so her skills level is right up there at the moment, soft and hard and exactly where and how I wanted..............................time flys and all my stresses are now gone and I'm a much happier man now...............haha

On my way out, Vicky introduced the two MLs to me, meeting Mico for the first time (Brother Travelmate has already tired and gave his stamp of approval........literally speaking..........haha) , Mico is a pretty girl, 21 yr old girl with a lovely face, very friendly, sweet smiles, and I hope she doesn't mind that I keep looking at her chest - quite busty I'll say and I have to check them out next time, she is from Shu Chow, and that place is famous for pretty girls........all the Chinese brothers should know. But may be hard to book as Vicky said she already has a lot of repeat clients, bloody hell, you guys are so bloody quick out there..............lol

And then there is Anna, she is from ZhengSheng - just across the border from Hong Kong and she speaks Cantonese, not as pretty as Mico but pleasant and very friendly, also quite busty but I think she is at least one size bigger than Mico all round. Didn't have time to talk too much with her, but I just have this feelings that she will be quite willing to please. But I will try Mico first before Anna. Unless you like Cantonese chicks then please go ahead......haha

BTW, Vicky has also started her loyalty program, you get one x 30 min free massage session (free for massage only, tips to the ML not included) after 10 paying visit. And if you don't want to carry the card with you, you can leave the card in the shop with Vicky - smart girl - but wait, not smart enough as she printed the card in black, even at the back where you mark the 1 to 10 visits...........WTF, so hard to see, I told her to print them in white with black lettering next time, this is Snow Lotus, not Black Lotus......LOL

Apparently because the shop is getting quite busy, a lot of ML has rung up and want to work there, so Vicky can really pick and choose her team - they must either have very good massaging skills (like Ada and Sherry) or young and hot like Cici, Tiffany and Mico..................yummmmmooooo

I just found out that Sophie (the first ML I met in this shop) has been let go because even though she has excellent massaging skills but she is short and chubby and not very popular with the clients so Vicky let her go. So I can see that Vicky is really fine tunning her team here and I am glad that she is in a position to do that because she has lots of good girls available to her. It's getting very hard for me just to keep up............What The.......

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

jimmyk Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 11:25pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 23 Brother AHLUNGOR, your reccommendation for this shop is much appriciated.
    I visited today, and was prolly the lucky dude you were talking about as both Vicky and Anna were giving me a back massage until you came along

but all reports are right, Vicky was supurb in welcoming me as it was my first time there.

The massage with Anna was very good, the best!

cheers!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Travelmate Thursday, March 1, 2012, 11:38am

99 Premium Members

Very good suggestion, I actually found out yesterday that the shop inside is indeed available when Vicky asked me for my opinion.

My view is very simple. This is a very hard industry in a very tough market, so many competitions and good quality MLs are so hard to find and even harder to keep.

I think Vicky is doing OK at the moment thanks to all the brothers' support and the team of MLs she has at the moment, but situation can change and turn bad very quickly, all it takes will be a few bad reviews and if she lost one or two of her top girls, the shop can be back to square one overnight.

And I believe at the moment, the biggest asset and attraction in the shop is Vicky herself, being a very hard working receptionist, a good masseur in her own right and her excellent PR skills. Everything is right at the moment, but if she is to take over another shop, even it's right next door, it will take her away from shop 2 and nevertheless, the current level of customer services will suffer. Every brother loves the friendly greeting and introduction and a bit of free double massage, if she runs a second shop, that will disappear or at the best, lost half of it.

Besides, when she has two shops and six rooms, where is she gonna find another team of girls matching the quality she has now? She can't just double the number of talents overnight.......lol

So I suggest to her better just continue to do the fine job that they are doing right now, keeps her team together and fine tune the skills and services in the shop and establish more repeat and regular customers. then perhaps in 12 months time when she and her team are more stable and established, and only then she should think about expansion, very simple, I told her try to walk properly for a while before she starts to run.

Hope she listens to me...............haha

I told Vicki exactly the same thing.

She is eager to listen to my opinion.

Imagine she is running a hairdresser business. Customers come all the way is to see her and her small quality team. Opening more branches can not guarantee the same result which she agrees totally.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Travelmate Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:27pm

99 Premium Members

Posts: 3,499 Ahlungor, I am sure the impact you have created to this shop is unbelievable.

I understand you have not involve in any business interest in this shop, but your media contribution just 10 times better than shops paying for advertising.

This may be a reason why Admin try to review game rules again and again.

Once again well done!

You are a champion!

Of course , We need the best receptionist like Vicki to support and drive the business to achieve such great result.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

AHLUNGOR Monday, March 5, 2012, 3:33pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,479 Since I couldn't have my usual weekend massage last Saturday, make an effort to see Ada again this morning at 11.30am.

She told me last week she met a client that looked like me so she jumped at him and gave him a big hug and said, great to see you again, where have you been? and once inside the room, Ada realised that she has a mistaken identify, so she kept quiet and she worked extra hard to please the guy and the guy ended up tipping her $100.........!!

I said to Ada, don't you expect that from me, I am just a tight ass punter, you can get your usually $50 tip only. But hay, whatever works, you should try to jump up and hug every future customers and let them have a feel of your big tits before entering the room, and I'm sure many of them will tip you well.........LOL

Well, what more can I say about my session, I enjoyed it so much that when Vicky came in at the half way mark to say hello and lay her hands on me I kicked her out so that she didn't interrupted Ada's pushing oil rhythm.........haha

Ada is definitely my number 1 massage girl at the moment, sorry Sophie and Yuki, you two have been great for me for so long but right now you can only get the minor placings at the moment...........lol

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

AHLUNGOR Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 10:04am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,479 On a more happier note, I met two new girls at the shop yesterday (not in a session, just met while I was chating to Vicky):

1. Linda - Korean lady speaks Mandarins, MILF, medium build, very busty (38"), and I will suggest to Vicky to tell her to use a bigger size bra to reduce the push up effect, the two big white melons were like ready to pop out and in my face, would like to see them naked to see if they are firm or not, looks 95% natural to me, just need to have a hand feel or squeeze.........haha. She is very experienced, does a good massage and most recently ex-Juliet in Buswood so apparently is quite good in all her trades.

There were 8 or 9 punters who already had a session with Linda yesterday, if you are one of them and reading this, would really appreciate some feed back from you. Thanks

2. Lily - Chinese MILF, slim and tall, quietly spoken, very friendly and apparently can massage very well too.

It was Linda's first day yesterday and judging by the feedbacks so far, she will be staying and will be popular. Tiffany forgot her house key so also dropped in at the shop to wait for her flatmate, she was so cute with no made up on, wearing some funny throw on track suite with both side underarm wide open revealing her bra inside.

She noticed that I was watching her and smiled to me and said, hello brother Lungor, do you like me? why you never book me? would you like to have me? but I don't have big boobs, only small but firm, would you like to touch them, but you have to pay me!! May be she was trying to get me to pay for the locksmith or something, very flirty, she would be someone you like to have her naked and sitting on your lap to play with.........no wonder she is brother C&B's favourite. Sorry Bro, did I reveal too much here again!!

And Mico was also working yesterday, and she was not a happy girl...........why?, because she was getting all these 1 hour bookings, and everytime she was in the room working, Linda ends up getting all the 30 min walk in jobs which adds up to more tips.........lol. Every single punter saw Linda end up staying yesterday, so big tits girl are certainly very popular!!

You are all gonna say the reason why Vicky hiring all these big tits girls is because of me, well, I must say, I don't mind having all these busty options all in the one shop but honestly, all I told Vicky was to hire smartly, the look of the girl is probably most important, then youth, then massage skills and if the girl happens to be busty, that's a bonus.

So big bust girls so far in Snow Lotus: Ada, Shelley, Linda, Mico and Anna

Young and hot: Cici, Tiffany, Lina, Mico

Great massage: Ada and Shelley and Vicky herself (no nude though)

Plus a few other supporting acts...........what are you waiting for??............haha

Have a nice day everyone,

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Mr Crash and Burn Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 2:30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 306 HaHa bro lungor. I am imagining that it was me Tiff was talking to, and when she said "dont you want me" that would have been the end of me. Anything resembling self control would have been lost, and you can imagine what would have happened. Lets just say we may have been asked to find a room!

Yes she is probably my favourite, and i only wish she would venture south of central st
    n once in a while.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Onthebeach Thursday, March 8, 2012, 5:17pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 404 Very funny lads, OTB won't be identifying himself to Vicky, I have a good enough relationship with her as it is and don't feel the need to change the substance of it by letting her know I have given her the thumbs up on this site in order to receive any preferential treatment. My visits are very enjoyable without extras being given or received, I receive an excellent massage, my body is feeling the benefits of it. I also enjoy her personality and feel energised after a visit.
    I wish I was treated the same at other brothels that advertise on this site as I am at Snow Lotus, but this is not the case. What I have found in this industry, and on this site for instance, it is very much like putting a microscope on society. Those that boast the less often have the most to offer.

@Willisno, what a hoot, I would like to be a fly on the wall if ten Beach Boys rocked up at Snow Lotus tomorrow all wearing Hawaiian Shirts claiming to be me..very funny...

A PUNT A DAY BRINGS PUSSY MY WAY

Logged Offline
    Reply #122

forsaken Thursday, March 8, 2012, 6:52pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

u guys comment just amazing....i just finished with lina,,just regular service with HJ quite nice lady skinny and sexy....

she just let me do n touch everything. was great,,, overall 8/10
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Onthebeach Monday, March 12, 2012, 3:21pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I don't even own a Hawaiian Shirt. I also would not admit to being present if it was me lol. Maybe someone read willisno's post and then mine and thought wearing an Hawaiian Shirt would get him better service....good luck to him...
    The last time I visited it was that busy I received my massage in the reception area. The place has gone ballistic. So no special treatment for me, no special room reserved and so on....I am the invisible man.....or maybe a super hero that changes into Hawaiian Shirts at bus shelters, as there are no public phone booths anymore.....you be the Judge

Hi Brother Onthebeach,

You can not be serious, really?? getting your massage in the reception area, I have not heard about this one. When was that??

They don't even have that many girls on anyway, so you are telling me all three of the regular rooms were occupied and instead of using the 4th room (which is also the girls' rest room but it is quite spacious and has a proper massage bed inside) you were sitting in the Reception area and getting your massage and from Vicky??

Tell me more please...............lol

That's something!!

Cheers

LOL AhhLungor,
    My apologies, my massage took place in the girls residence with the security TV, was quite amusing watching the antics of the staff in the reception area through the TV.

RECEPTION fitted the story, lol
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

aussiegaigin Monday, March 12, 2012, 4:44pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 2 I happened to be up that part of town today, and with a short time to spare, decided to try out the talent.

Got Shelley for 30 min booking. Started on my neck and shoulders where I needed some adjustment, a bit of middle back, around my arse, and then my legs - again quickly picking up my problem areas. Seemed like only five minutes when I got the "turnover" instruction, and she proceded to the HE. Time went quickly, I initially thought she had short changed me, but finished up with a head massage to roll out the 30 minutes.

Might go back in a couple of weeks and try the 60 minutes course. My "speciality" is giving the girls a massage, and I don't mind bigger girls in this situation.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Today, I finally have a session with Mico, 22 yr, size 12, beautifully shaped all natural 35 C Cup breasts, quite pretty, very cute and talkative, she could be my GF and I will have to put something in her mouth to shut her up. Mico has a good sense of humour and good fun overall.

Her massage skill is OK and she works hard on you but definitely not her strongest attribute and there are quite a few better masseurs in this shop alone, but if you like a young and fresh girl, friendly and willing to please with a pair of nice firm breast, you could do no wrong with Mico, and no need to pay her more than the $50 in tips as her extras are limited - that's what she told me, you may have better luck. But for what I got from my session with her, I was a happy man.......haha

So for me, Ada is still my No. 1 favourite.............lol

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Onthebeach
    Are you saying you had Vicky naked?

Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast