Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Quote Originally Posted by Onthebeach View Post
    Are you saying you had Vicky naked?
    Where did I say that??

I wish I have and I won't mind one little bit at all to see my sister Vicky completed naked.

All I can do is dream on............

Did any one say he has Vicky naked??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Vicky is on today with Mico (22 yr, 35 C Cup, beautiful shape and all natural big breasts, very cute and friendly) and a new girl Judy (mid 20's tall and slim girl, can massage apparently)............

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Vicky is on today with Mico (22 yr, 35 C Cup, beautiful shape and all natural big breasts, very cute and friendly) and a new girl Judy (mid 20's tall and slim girl, can massage apparently)............

Cheers
    Sorry, correction, just spoken with Vicky, this new girl Judy apparently is very ordinary and services not good enough so she will be gone after today. Vicky ends up doing all her works.

But it's good to see Vicky is maintaining her standards, good QA!!.......haha

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Thursday 15 March:

Ada is on (MILF, 38 C Cup, excellent massage), Lina (20's, young and slim, very good services) and the ever so popular mamasan Vicky (excellent massage, and great company only!!)

0410-781-843 till 8pm

Have fun

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Travelmate Sunday, February 26, 2012, 8:31pm

99 Premium Members

Well, There are a few brothers waiting for this report.

It was all happening on a Thursday morning, I remember brother Ahlungor has highly recommend me to try Ada which has superior skill on massage. (P.S. Travelmate always put massage skill as the number 1 priority) and Ada usually works on Thursday.
    I make a quick call to Vicky make a booking with Vicki, she said sorry Ada still on holiday but Lina is very good and suitable for me , well ..
    "please book Lina for me and I will be there at 11am".

This is my 2nd visit to the shop as last time was a quick rush non-schedule one with Tiff.

Parking is easy and I arrived at 10:58am.

Vicky welcome me and introduce me to Lina which is a young lady.
    She then led me to the room, (special thanks to Ahlungor giving them heads up that his friend Travelmate is coming),
    They treat me like a VIP, there is my feeling at that time. Well done Vicki!

This room is 10 times better than the one which I experienced before.
    There is a some nice decoration with flower flask, a chair and a sizable bench next to the wall.
    It certainly create a comfortable atmosphere before any action being started.

That was a nice quite Thursday morning, Vicki explained to me Lina is new in massage industry, she is bit inexperience and not 'powerful' enough to do good massage at this stage. Vicki suggests to join my massage session and demonstrate how to do massage effectively, there is no doubt I accept her proposal.

For the next 35 minutes, Vicky shows how to do 'professional massage', applying correct pressure to my neck, shoulder, back vertebrae area, giving a good lesson to Lina while she is watching and also put her pair of hands on my legs giving some more relaxation at the same time.

Oil massage is part of the treatment and Vicki shows Lina step to step details about how to control the movement and temperature of the procedures. Three of us keep our conversation going on, which there are lots of laughter inside the little room.

Vicki left the room after 35 minutes, smiling to me and said, "I hope 25 minutes will be enough for you to enjoy the rest of the session".

Lina is very young and attractive, slim body, say 162cm, 33B, white milky skin. She had a pretty face and I cannot find any excess bit of fat on her body.

I want to ensure I have wonderful time but not just try to her to please me and make me happy. I will be happier if she can enjoy herself as much as I am.

The next 20 minutes went on with lots of conversation, more sensual massage, and HJ (to each other) is part of our activities.

Time went so quick and I believe "EXTEND" another 30 minutes is a very good idea which I did.

I end up staying for one hour and 30 minutes and fully satisfy with "professional Massage" and very "Happy Ending".

What else can I say??

" I will come back for sure "
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Haha, Snow Lotus is the first thread in the After Report section to receive 1,000 views, thanks to all the support from members and guests........haha

Have a nice day everyone and safe punting.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, Snow Lotus is the first thread in the After Report section to receive 1,000 views, thanks to all the support from members and guests........haha

Have a nice day everyone and safe punting.

Cheers
    That's another proof that the worries about hit counts of the new site is unfounded, it's building up fast !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    *******nvm*****

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to this place a couple of times, and the post above doesn't surprise me. I reckon its a good place to go but its better if Vicky is there. Also don't forget your cash, because you are looking at $60 for an hour plus $50 for nude = $110.

The girls might get shirty with you if you dont take the nude option as well. I think Vicky wouldnt be happy if she knew how broflamo was treated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had a booking with Ada last thursday...
    I had Booked her for 1 hour.
    went there lied down on the bed.... she slowly started giving me massage... it was all normal untill....
    i said i wanna see those boobies... she said it was 38. I had a good feel of it.. I told her to take it off but she said Tips... i said ok...
    she took of her clothes and showed me her boobs.
    i licked it and it was pretty good.
    By then my lil bro was all hungry.. she said I looked handsome and then I grabbed her hands towards my lil bro..
    She said i was big... I said Full Service?? at first she said no Condom and also i was big...
    I told her I will give $50 but still she hesitated..
    but finally she agreed.
    she went out got the condom and awway we go..
    Damnn... She was tight like a 18-19 yo girl.. Farr out she was tight... i came in like 8-10 mins of sex...
    she was good and it was fun...
    then she gave me a lil more massage and we ended our journey.

For $55/hr and $50 exxtra for full service It was worth it... She was tight as fuck....

Gnna she her again for Monday...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So its $55 not $60 for the hour? In that case I stand corrected. So it seems the girls may be negotiable on the price of the extras- which would be a good thing. This probably makes me sound stingy, but I reckon there would be a few punters out there like me that think $50 is a bit high for 5 minutes of nude at the end of a massage. $40 is ok.

I am not talking about FS of course just nude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder what day does linda work???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tomorrow Sunday 18/3~ Snow Lotus will have Lina and a new girl (NaNa? name not sat yet), as vicky said NaNa is a petty girl, welcome to have a check and booking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Bro Ahlungor for giving this shop the attention it deserves (it might even be too popular now lol, there was a lot of traffic in and out during my time there). I Had a wonderful experience at Snow Lotus with pretty Cici, I won't go into extreme detail since it is a little awkward knowing Vicky probably reads these haha.

- Vicky is an absolute gem, very friendly and talkative. She spent a good 10 minutes keeping me company as I waited for Cici, wonderful lady.
    - Cici is young and pretty with exotic eyes and long black hair. Firm and natural B breasts, really nice to play with.
    - Her massage is quite strong (at least for my fragile desk-jockey body). She conveniently stands in positions that allow you to grope her, and several times climbed on for some full body contact.
    - Cici got quite wet just from me lightly fingering her pussy, so I just had to ask if I could DATY and was pleasantly surprised when she accepted. Shes not shaved, but otherwise clean and delicious. Her body responded noticeably to my licking and when she came, it made my day.
    - Her handjob and BBBJ were great and she kept at it and made it a pleasurable experience, even though I was suffering a bit of ED (not her fault, I really should see a doctor lol).
    - This was my first time to a massage shop, so I wasn't completely sure what to expect. I came away extremely satisfied. I think the only negative was that the walls are very thin and you can hear almost everything happening next door, thats not going to stop me from coming back though!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    pass by this place the other night and suddenly remind somebody's mentioned at forum about this shop. BUT entrance is too public to make me walk in. so , might be find another quiet time to try.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I used to feel embarressed about these places, but when you think rationally:

1) 95% of the public won't know what what goes on inside,
    2) the 5% that do are probably jealous of you.
    3) most people walking past are focussed elsewhere

So Unless someone you know sees you going in or out, I don't think you need worry.

Being at the end of a laneway, the only people who will notice you are the operators of that little shop, and maybe their CCTV picks up everyone who goes in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I used to feel embarressed about these places, but when you think rationally:

1) 95% of the public won't know what what goes on inside,
    2) the 5% that do are probably jealous of you.
    3) most people walking past are focussed elesewhere

So Unless someone you know sees you going in or out, I don't think you need worry.

Being at the end of a lanneway, the only people who will notice you are the operators of that little shop, and maybe their CCTV picks up everyone who goes in.
    very wise gaigin bro! This is my thought process precisely ... though I do use back entrances when I can - another reason I like 501 so much

Quote Originally Posted by hookerlooker View Post
    pass by this place the other night and suddenly remind somebody's mentioned at forum about this shop. BUT entrance is too public to make me walk in. so , might be find another quiet time to try.

Hi brother, are you sure you are talking about Snow Lotus here, thats shop 2, 741 George Street, their entrance is at the end of a 30 metres deep head end laneway away from the Main Street , if you still think this is too public then you are really over cautions,

Try again

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    very wise gaigin bro! This is my thought process precisely ... though I do use back entrances when I can - another reason I like 501 so much
    I find back doors handy when leaving. It is easy to stage an entry through the front when no-one is looking, but I'm never sure who might be walking past when its time to come out. Esp in CBD/Chinatown with too many wife's relatives and friends living there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry NaNa is not coming today, today have Lina & Anna

Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast