Thread: Monica at 7 Cowper St

Senior Member(無間使者)

Monica at 7 Cowper St

Granville - 7 Cowper St, Granville - 02 9637-7922.

Date of Visit: 15/04/2016
    BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK.

The shop was busy. Two girls were available back then. Recommended Monica and look mid to late 20 and that's fine by me.

She went outside to get all the gears and asked me to take a shower first. During shower, she came back quick and start taking her cloths off. I was thinking may be she would like to join me in the shower but it was not the case.

Having a little chat with her then follow some light kissing then DFK. She moved her head towards my little brother. Lick from the base and towards the head, then slightly open up her mouth and slide the whole thing in and then out with a bit of tongue actions. Great work and feel good with no teeth. I told her that's very nice and your boy friend is so lucky. She said nope as this services are for customer only. She don't do that for boy friends. She said normally your wife or girl friend don't want to do bbbj, this is more the dream and you can get it here as customer. I then asked and she said I love to be licked too but lots of man do not like doing it. Her boy friends don't. I then said no no I like doing it very much. So we moved to 69, i start working on her in return and she kept on working on mine. No question asked.

Wet pussy, nature breast and responsive nipples, what a girl, then on the dom and proceed in missionary, and then can't hold it anymore. Oh that was a bit too quick. She said that's fine and we can have another round. She is really on the mood during the session so take your chance to visit her as she want it.

A little chat after and then more BBBJ and DFK, my little brother was up again for round two. This time we have more actions and I also put her on doggy and then on top, so she took more control and went in so deep, slide her pussy up, down, forward and backward. I was enjoying what she did and a good view while playing her boobs. She then felt a little exhausted and said that really make me come very easily. I then hold her legs in the same cow girl position and asked her to relax and then gave her more actions. The response are well and loud. Think she had come too.

Great services, nice boobs and I enjoy it. Nice down to earth girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joinlydeepfc View Post
    Granville - 7 Cowper St, Granville - 02 9637-7922.

Date of Visit: 15/04/2016
    BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK.

The shop was busy. Two girls were available back then. Recommended Monica and look mid to late 20 and that's fine by me.

She went outside to get all the gears and asked me to take a shower first. During shower, she came back quick and start taking her cloths off. I was thinking may be she would like to join me in the shower but it was not the case.

Having a little chat with her then follow some light kissing then DFK. She moved her head towards my little brother. Lick from the base and towards the head, then slightly open up her mouth and slide the whole thing in and then out with a bit of tongue actions. Great work and feel good with no teeth. I told her that's very nice and your boy friend is so lucky. She said nope as this services are for customer only. She don't do that for boy friends. She said normally your wife or girl friend don't want to do bbbj, this is more the dream and you can get it here as customer. I then asked and she said I love to be licked too but lots of man do not like doing it. Her boy friends don't. I then said no no I like doing it very much. So we moved to 69, i start working on her in return and she kept on working on mine. No question asked.

Wet pussy, nature breast and responsive nipples, what a girl, then on the dom and proceed in missionary, and then can't hold it anymore. Oh that was a bit too quick. She said that's fine and we can have another round. She is really on the mood during the session so take your chance to visit her as she want it.

A little chat after and then more BBBJ and DFK, my little brother was up again for round two. This time we have more actions and I also put her on doggy and then on top, so she took more control and went in so deep, slide her pussy up, down, forward and backward. I was enjoying what she did and a good view while playing her boobs. She then felt a little exhausted and said that really make me come very easily. I then hold her legs in the same cow girl position and asked her to relax and then gave her more actions. The response are well and loud. Think she had come too.

Great services, nice boobs and I enjoy it. Nice down to earth girl.
    Mate , i will have tobtry this girl

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful girls today
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews