Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep French RNT

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Deep French RNT

Obviously YMMV, but have any brothers got recent intel on any ML's in the cbd that offer dfk as part of their services? (not keen on an FS place)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Renee is a known one but need some backups!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Renee where?

Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Renee where?
    You are a senior member and you don't know? She's a Diva girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    [QUOTE=garfield;843729]You are a senior member and you don't know?

Champ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    You are a senior member and you don't know? She's a Diva girl.
    Haha yes but unfortunately am creature of the habit and go same places lots

Quote Originally Posted by HereticMessiah View Post
    Agree, Renee would be your best bet.

As for the others, if there is chemistry, DFK (or pretty much anything else) can happen. But you will need to work on that. There is no guarantee. I am not aware of any ML that advertises this service.

That reminds me of an episode at an RnT place a while ago: I was already inside the rolm waiting for my ML to join me, when I heard another customer come in and talk to the other ML that was outside. Actually, I did not hear what he said but the girl responded "No kissing!". Well, the guy gave it everything and said (this time I could hear him) "You are very beautiful" and I thought "man, you are so smooth - not" ��. Anyway, next time I came to see that other ML and let me tell you, her kisses are divine! I would just see her again for these kisses (but I am lucky enough to be able to do other stuff with her as well).

Bottom line, as the OP said himself: YMMV

HM
    Hey HM
    It sounds like my regular ml.
    What's her name ? And which shop please.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Still scouting for this - anyone has anything to share?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomaxton7 View Post
    Obviously YMMV, but have any brothers got recent intel on any ML's in the cbd that offer dfk as part of their services? (not keen on an FS place)
    Candy from VIP

I heard that 2 or 3 Japanese girls at sussex star do dfk

Good lucky hehe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Candy from VIP
    Not sure if anyone would be very keen to dfk candy lol....

Banned
    Their loss!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I heard that 2 or 3 Japanese girls at sussex star do dfk

Good lucky hehe
    Cheers woods. Care to share some names...? I just learnt that Kiki does... any others?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well good dfk are hard to find but not impossible

Go in nd try them all...so much fun that way don't you think? Like sam said "out of the blue " ymmv yes of coz lol.

Sam you're a lucky man lol...dfk a korean at SS damn, too good

Banned
    it's possibly to have DFK if chemistry is created (girls think the client is charming, sweet or handsome that makes her has emotions) or it's just a business (girl does for money only). But it doesn't happen to everyone. Very flexible service that not always in the list. The prerequisite of DFK is the guy must look clean and nice and has good smell. For sure some particular one never be able to receive DFK (look dirty, smelly and stingy).
    I think this time is possibly the good time to get DFK as girls are keen for money now. They need to spend more on holidays, shopping (lots of my colleagues are excited for pandora promotions and they keep talking about it), coming back home... So they might accept to give DFK. Good luck.
    P/s: If for chemistry option, if girls know guy is a professional punter, she might try to avoid DFK as she believes it's so risky (for health and emotions as well).

If she charged money for dfk i probably won't do it lol.
    Dfk is about 2 person having good chemistry with each other , it's so different to others extras like daty fingering etc...
    when they ask for money for small extras (daty finger dfk etc) thats when all the chemistry in the room is fake....a huge turn off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    If she charged money for dfk i probably wouldn't do it lol.
    It means she will do it with lots of ppl not just a few not very special at all. Dfk is about 2 person having good chemistry with each other , it's so different to others extras like daty fingering etc...
    when they ask for money for small extras (daty finger dfk etc) thats when all the chemistry in the room is fake....a huge turn off
    DFK is highly personal. Its not just a peck on the lips or the usual goldfish style of kiss.
    However a girl in a massage shop asking for extra $ is not being greedy. You have a
    kebab its $1 extra cheese , fish and chip $1 extra tartare sauce .
    To expect a ML to provide DFK for free because their is chemistry is unrealistic.
    If you really want special attention that the one girl will provide only exclusive things
    for you is to get a real GF A WL is a mercenary and so accordingly will offer her
    services to the highest bidder .

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    it's possibly to have DFK if chemistry is created (girls think the client is charming, sweet or handsome that makes her has emotions) or it's just a business (girl does for money only). But it doesn't happen to everyone. Very flexible service that not always in the list. The prerequisite of DFK is the guy must look clean and nice and has good smell. For sure some particular one never be able to receive DFK (look dirty, smelly and stingy).
    I think this time is possibly the good time to get DFK as girls are keen for money now. They need to spend more on holidays, shopping (lots of my colleagues are excited for pandora promotions and they keep talking about it), coming back home... So they might accept to give DFK. Good luck.
    P/s: If for chemistry option, if girls know guy is a professional punter, she might try to avoid DFK as she believes it's so risky (for health and emotions as well).
    This explanation making perfect sense. And from my humble experience, it almost 100% applied to real life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    This can set a precedent which can cause future conflict in future. If a punter receives DFK
    and posts in AR future punters who see this girl will expect the same service.
    This can even cause jealous behaviour in the shop if this one girl who gives extra service
    gets more customers than the girls who don't give extra services.
    Every girl is a private contractor and whatever they do is there own business.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast