Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong punting scene- specialities

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hong Kong punting scene- specialities

Hi gents,

I'll be in Hong Kong for a 17 hour lay over the weekend and I'm keen to sample some locals

What's the main speciality? Nuru? Massage or full service ? Are most massage places full service ?

Any intel guys ?

Also what's the budget? For short time in AUD?

I'll be in Kowloon.

Thanks in advance.

If you have 17 hours, you have enough time to go to Macau and be a king and back and tick plenty of whatever boxes you now have !

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you have 17 hours, you have enough time to go to Macau and be a king and back and tick plenty of whatever boxes you now have !

Cheers
    cutting it close for Macau, depending upon time !!
    But probably better than HK anyway.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    Hi gents,

I'll be in Hong Kong for a 17 hour lay over the weekend and I'm keen to sample some locals

What's the main speciality? Nuru? Massage or full service ? Are most massage places full service ?

Any intel guys ?

Also what's the budget? For short time in AUD?

I'll be in Kowloon.

Thanks in advance.
    You haven't said arrive time of day.

Just remember most of the advertising is complete bullshit and completely overpriced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel so far.

I'll be arriving 3pm and need to fly out 8am

Where should I look? Ps: I can't read Chinese

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Go to the "candy store":
    http://www.new141.com/en/HK_girl_db.php

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the prices on this the standard ? Or has it been marked up ?

And how long is each session ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No this is the price you will pay.. there is no markup as such.
    You gotta try the 141 walk up places for a quick bang and go for around $100.
    It's pretty much cum and go, it's not based on fixed time.. most of the time you out in 20 mins or so.

But as a foreigner it can be a bit intimidating going into those places. Amazing variety of girls avail from new 18yo's to Milfs, to russians (but it's 90% mainland chinese though)

use the 141 site as a guide to the location rather than a specific girl, then just go there are starting ringing the doorbells.
    3pm onwards is a good time.

http://go141.com/en/region-11-hong-k...-Sha-Tsui.html

The "young buddies" or "honey girls" are based in hotel rooms, would not recommend given your limited time as you need to call the pimp and then go to hotel and then call again to find the room.. only to find the girl is nothing like the photo.

If you happen to be over the other side in Causeway bay.. try the Fuji building.. 22 floors of whores. good exercise walking up and down the stairs.

Is the prices on this the standard ? Or has it been marked up ?

And how long is each session ?

Thanks for the intel so far.

I'll be arriving 3pm and need to fly out 8am

Where should I look? Ps: I can't read Chinese

Mate, with that much time, you have a life time of sexual pleasure ahead of you man !

Touch down at 3pm, you should be checked in to your hotel by 5pm, depending on where you stay - you can catch the hydrofoil ferry or turbo jet to Macau either from Hong Kong side or Kowloon side. Should get you into Macau by 8pm the latest.

Go to one of the many sauna places and get an all inclusive package ticket and have the time of your life!

Have 4 hr of fun and take a midnight boat back to Hong Kong, make sure you get a good morning call and enough time to catch your flight back !

Cheers

Ps. For foreigners, that's the best, unless you have a local guide to take you around the one floor one places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks highflier and bro alunghor ; I'm always amazed by the amount of knowledge this forum has ! Very collegial too!

I think I'll save Mauca for next year, when I have more time. I want to go buy a watch when I'm HK. I heard its cheaper there. Anyone know a good place to buy a Chronoswiss or IWC ? lol !

I didn't know mauca was a punting destination. Learned something today!

What can I get In HK that I can't get in Syd ?

THANKS!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

What can I get In HK that I can't get in Syd ?

THANKS!!!
    Russians !!

http://go141.com/en/search.php?keywo...&submit=Search

Actually you will find they are usually from Ukraine, Poland etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you want to stay kowloon side you could try for a soapy massage in mong kok area. K-pressure used to be pretty decent but I've heard the girls there are getting older. Its also a good experience if you havent tried. 37 dundas used to be similar too but I think the girls there are younger but the soapy massage experience isnt as good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks !

What's is the Chinese words for soapy massage ?

And how much is it Normally ?

Yep I'm in Jordan on Shanghai street , so pretty close I guess ?

Btw the way does anyone know what 'honey girl 'means ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah , Eastern Europeans appear everywhere in south east Asia.

Strangely the prices for short time are the same , it's almost as if they have adopted the apple computers fix pricing philosophy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Btw the way does anyone know what 'honey girl 'means ?
    Doesn't mean anything ..it's just the branding they use on the 141 sites for the younger / higher priced ones working out of the hotels via pimps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dunno how to type or read chinese, maybe some of the other members can help. Btw can you speak cantonese or mandarin?

Its roughly about 500hkd. Roughly 90aud for the massage 45 or 50 mins i think cant remember. Includes her cleaning you top to bottom, bodyslide on bed or bodyrub on chair depending which one you like normally does bj here too. Then fs either while in the bathroom or on the bed. Normally if you blow your load during the bj majority of the time you can go round 2. Ymmv tho. But i havent been to one in a few years so dont quote me on it.

Honey girls from 141 are pretty much call girls with an agent/pimp. You look on the site and organise a time and location. These girls are normally younger as in under 30. Theres also the walk in 141 girls where you go to the location yourself and if you like her you go into the room if not just say no thanks and keep walking. Theres normally a few girls in each building on the same floor. They also have their 141 site picture outside the door just to make sure your looking for the right girl. Most places will have a sign saying if they are busy or not.
    But my experience with 141 is pretty hit and miss. A lot of the photos on the site are photoshopped, not just a little but a lot. So a 9 might look like a 3 or 4 when she opens the door.

Again this is my experience from a few years ago. Things may have changed so take it with a grain of salt. Any more questions just ask i might be able to answer some

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Probably not much help to the OP because of his time schedule, but if you are there on a Sunday there are 1000s of young Indo and Pinay domestics on their day off looking for some excitement and extra cash.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Probably not much help to the OP because of his time schedule, but if you are there on a Sunday there are 1000s of young Indo and Pinay domestics on their day off looking for some excitement and extra cash.
    Greedy materialistic little leeches . Like a King Cross ice addict they would
    steal the eyes out of your head if they think they could earn a extra buck.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I want to go buy a watch when I'm HK. I heard its cheaper there. Anyone know a good place to buy a Chronoswiss or IWC ? lol !
    In TST across the road (mody st) from the holiday inn (50 nathan rd) there is an arcade on the ground floor of "mirador mansions". There is a little shop called the "australia watch co" not sure what brands they have, but I frequent them nearly every trip (ok, I have a watch fetish as well :-)

DO NOT FORGET TO BARGAIN HARD.
    Make sure you know the ebay prices as a guide as well.

If you haven't got a vodafone $5 roam, you can pick up an china sim @ the airport (newsagent/7-11/etc/just ask) I think $88 HKD, it will give you unlimited 4g data for your visit :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mak695 View Post
    I dunno how to type or read chinese, maybe some of the other members can help. Btw can you speak cantonese or mandarin?

Its roughly about 500hkd. Roughly 90aud for the massage 45 or 50 mins i think cant remember. Includes her cleaning you top to bottom, bodyslide on bed or bodyrub on chair depending which one you like normally does bj here too. Then fs either while in the bathroom or on the bed. Normally if you blow your load during the bj majority of the time you can go round 2. Ymmv tho. But i havent been to one in a few years so dont quote me on it.

Honey girls from 141 are pretty much call girls with an agent/pimp. You look on the site and organise a time and location. These girls are normally younger as in under 30. Theres also the walk in 141 girls where you go to the location yourself and if you like her you go into the room if not just say no thanks and keep walking. Theres normally a few girls in each building on the same floor. They also have their 141 site picture outside the door just to make sure your looking for the right girl. Most places will have a sign saying if they are busy or not.
    But my experience with 141 is pretty hit and miss. A lot of the photos on the site are photoshopped, not just a little but a lot. So a 9 might look like a 3 or 4 when she opens the door.

Again this is my experience from a few years ago.
    PHP Code:
    Things may have changed 
    so take it with a grain of salt. Any more questions just ask i might be able to answer some
    How can they change ? A WL is like a leopard that cannot change its spots. They have only
    become more cunning like a old raccoon. They have become in their own right their own
    species . Darwin Evolution of Theory teaches us that a species will change their behaviour
    so they can adapt to all situations , scenario's , terrain circumstances to ensure their
    survival.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast