Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deep French RNT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Deep French RNT

Obviously YMMV, but have any brothers got recent intel on any ML's in the cbd that offer dfk as part of their services? (not keen on an FS place)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Renee is a known one but need some backups!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Renee where?

Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Renee where?
    You are a senior member and you don't know? She's a Diva girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    [QUOTE=garfield;843729]You are a senior member and you don't know?

Champ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    You are a senior member and you don't know? She's a Diva girl.
    Haha yes but unfortunately am creature of the habit and go same places lots

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomaxton7 View Post
    Obviously YMMV, but have any brothers got recent intel on any ML's in the cbd that offer dfk as part of their services? (not keen on an FS place)
    Candy from VIP

I heard that 2 or 3 Japanese girls at sussex star do dfk

Good lucky hehe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I heard that 2 or 3 Japanese girls at sussex star do dfk

Good lucky hehe
    Cheers woods. Care to share some names...? I just learnt that Kiki does... any others?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Candy from VIP
    Not sure if anyone would be very keen to dfk candy lol....

Banned
    Their loss!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well good dfk are hard to find but not impossible

Go in nd try them all...so much fun that way don't you think? Like sam said "out of the blue " ymmv yes of coz lol.

Sam you're a lucky man lol...dfk a korean at SS damn, too good

Banned
    it's possibly to have DFK if chemistry is created (girls think the client is charming, sweet or handsome that makes her has emotions) or it's just a business (girl does for money only). But it doesn't happen to everyone. Very flexible service that not always in the list. The prerequisite of DFK is the guy must look clean and nice and has good smell. For sure some particular one never be able to receive DFK (look dirty, smelly and stingy).
    I think this time is possibly the good time to get DFK as girls are keen for money now. They need to spend more on holidays, shopping (lots of my colleagues are excited for pandora promotions and they keep talking about it), coming back home... So they might accept to give DFK. Good luck.
    P/s: If for chemistry option, if girls know guy is a professional punter, she might try to avoid DFK as she believes it's so risky (for health and emotions as well).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    it's possibly to have DFK if chemistry is created (girls think the client is charming, sweet or handsome that makes her has emotions) or it's just a business (girl does for money only). But it doesn't happen to everyone. Very flexible service that not always in the list. The prerequisite of DFK is the guy must look clean and nice and has good smell. For sure some particular one never be able to receive DFK (look dirty, smelly and stingy).
    I think this time is possibly the good time to get DFK as girls are keen for money now. They need to spend more on holidays, shopping (lots of my colleagues are excited for pandora promotions and they keep talking about it), coming back home... So they might accept to give DFK. Good luck.
    P/s: If for chemistry option, if girls know guy is a professional punter, she might try to avoid DFK as she believes it's so risky (for health and emotions as well).
    This can set a precedent which can cause future conflict in future. If a punter receives DFK
    and posts in AR future punters who see this girl will expect the same service.
    This can even cause jealous behaviour in the shop if this one girl who gives extra service
    gets more customers than the girls who don't give extra services.
    Every girl is a private contractor and whatever they do is there own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Add good fresh breath to the prerequisites as well guys. That's what I have been told by a ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    dfk with a hot young girl is there anything better for the mind?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Oh so cold babycat so cold
    Yes, I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

Damn , you not understand what i meant lol. Nd think im a bad man try to get free lunch hehe..
    My bad English sorry ...

We really should have a session together one day nd you know what im like in real life lol.

By not mean im cheap haha .im just saying big turn off if the ml ask for money straight away when we start daty, finger etc.. it's a moody killer !!!
    Fake in the is so common i know , but there are exception. some they do trust you nd will do thing for you only !!!
    That's what i called genuine ml lol.

Nd of coz i will offered them small tip at the end for their kindness

When can we meet ..BC

Dont be cold to me please
    Sorry if I misunderstood you, Woods. Honestly girls must be cold for their benefits. As I said before, doing those things is not healthy. Catching diseases, of course, possibly. But it's also not good if chemistry does happen and stay longer than a session. Girls are human too, and they have feelings. If you guys feel jealous, they feel jealous too. It's bad, very bad.
    Personally, I don't do it for money. I might do, if he's nice and genuine, and sees me many times as my regular. But normally I refuse.
    One time I was so stupid to let a guy kiss me. Then he came back and I had to do again, but he probably pretended that he forgot to pay money ( I mean for normal extra) but I was so shy to remind him. But much more annoying than doing for free, lately I received complaint from him that I passed disease to him as he had cold and fever, kind of. He thought that was STD. I was so mad at that, immediately took day off to go for health check as only a health check certificate is the strong prove that I'm clean. I had health check few months ago in my country but it has no value here. But before I got my result, he came back and said sorry for his mistakes. Just a normal cold. Too late. I already could his true face that just wants to take advantage of me. Last month, he came back and chose me again, tried to gain my pity but sorry, it didn't work, bastard. I just gave him a normal massage but not offer any extra. So hateful.

Babycat, you are really going off the deep end. I think you need to get out of this industry for your mental health.

Banned
    A working lady with a conscience . What's next a white
    Christmas in Sydney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast