Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deep French RNT

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    If she charged money for dfk i probably won't do it lol.
    Dfk is about 2 person having good chemistry with each other , it's so different to others extras like daty fingering etc...
    when they ask for money for small extras (daty finger dfk etc) thats when all the chemistry in the room is fake....a huge turn off
    Sad but true, mate. Is it possible for a man ask for a kiss from a stranger on the street? I guess Most of the time it's impossible. So guys are keen to seek those stuffs for free from mls? Actually the fact that guys try to earn special attention from girls is kind of taking advantage. And clients are not girls' real lovers, how can they expect that girls have to be real to them? It's a business. I know it's a huge turn off if monetary is involved, but that's a service. Girls don't come to work for donations. It's not healthy for them to get feelings for clients (physically and emotionally).
    Most of the time things in the room is fake. And it's true.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Sad but true, mate. Is it possible for a man ask for a kiss from a stranger on the street? I guess Most of the time it's impossible. So guys are keen to seek those stuffs for free from mls? Actually the fact that guys try to earn special attention from girls is kind of taking advantage. And clients are not girls' real lovers, how can they expect that girls have to be real to them? It's a business. I know it's a huge turn off if monetary is involved, but that's a service. Girls don't come to work for donations. It's not healthy for them to get feelings for clients (physically and emotionally).
    Oh so cold babycat so cold

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Babycat;975029]Sad but true, mate. Is it possible for a man ask for a kiss from a stranger on the street? I guess Most of the time it's impossible. So guys are keen to seek those stuffs for free from mls? Actually the fact that guys try to earn special attention from girls is kind of taking advantage. And clients are not girls' real lovers, how can they expect that girls have to be real to them? It's a business. I know it's a huge turn off if monetary is involved, but that's a service. Girls don't come to work for donations. It's not healthy for them to get feelings for clients (physically and emotionally).
    Most of the time things in the room is fake. And it's true.[/QUOTE

Damn , you not understand what i meant lol. Nd think im a bad man try to get free lunch hehe..
    My bad English sorry ...

We really should have a session together one day nd you know what im like in real life lol.

By not mean im cheap haha .im just saying big turn off if the ml ask for money straight away when we start daty, finger etc.. it's a moody killer !!!
    Fake in the is so common i know , but there are exception. some they do trust you nd will do thing for you only !!!
    That's what i called genuine ml lol.

Nd of coz i will offered them small tip at the end for their kindness

When can we meet ..BC

Dont be cold to me please

Banned
    [QUOTE=woods23;975089]
    Most of the time things in the room is fake. And it's true.[/QUOTE

Damn , you not understand what i meant lol. Nd think im a bad man try to get free lunch hehe..
    My bad English sorry ...

We really should have a session together one day nd you know what im like in real life lol.

By not mean im cheap haha .im just saying big turn off if the ml ask for money straight away when we start daty, finger etc.. it's a moody killer !!!
    Fake in the is so common i know , but there are exception. some they do trust you nd will do thing for you only !!!

When can we meet ..BC

Be careful what you wish for

[QUOTE=bream;975107]
    Be careful what you wish for
    she is one tough" BIG CAT " now . No longer a baby lol ...sad

Banned
    [QUOTE=woods23;975110]
    Quote Originally Posted by bream View Post

she is one tough" BIG CAT " now . No longer a baby lol ...sad
    Sorry woods23 at least you realise now once they lose that baby fat they all
    metamorphosis into seasoned pro's .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jeez, you'll be telling me there's no Santa next...

it's possibly to have DFK if chemistry is created (girls think the client is charming, sweet or handsome that makes her has emotions) or it's just a business (girl does for money only). But it doesn't happen to everyone. Very flexible service that not always in the list. The prerequisite of DFK is the guy must look clean and nice and has good smell. For sure some particular one never be able to receive DFK (look dirty, smelly and stingy).
    I think this time is possibly the good time to get DFK as girls are keen for money now. They need to spend more on holidays, shopping (lots of my colleagues are excited for pandora promotions and they keep talking about it), coming back home... So they might accept to give DFK. Good luck.
    P/s: If for chemistry option, if girls know guy is a professional punter, she might try to avoid DFK as she believes it's so risky (for health and emotions as well).
    Add good fresh breath to the prerequisites as well guys. That's what I have been told by a ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    dfk with a hot young girl is there anything better for the mind?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Oh so cold babycat so cold
    Yes, I am.

My bad English sorry ...

When can we meet ..BC

Sorry if I misunderstood you, Woods. Honestly girls must be cold for their benefits. As I said before, doing those things is not healthy. Catching diseases, of course, possibly. But it's also not good if chemistry does happen and stay longer than a session. Girls are human too, and they have feelings. If you guys feel jealous, they feel jealous too. It's bad, very bad.
    Personally, I don't do it for money. I might do, if he's nice and genuine, and sees me many times as my regular. But normally I refuse.
    One time I was so stupid to let a guy kiss me. Then he came back and I had to do again, but he probably pretended that he forgot to pay money ( I mean for normal extra) but I was so shy to remind him. But much more annoying than doing for free, lately I received complaint from him that I passed disease to him as he had cold and fever, kind of. He thought that was STD. I was so mad at that, immediately took day off to go for health check as only a health check certificate is the strong prove that I'm clean. I had health check few months ago in my country but it has no value here. But before I got my result, he came back and said sorry for his mistakes. Just a normal cold. Too late. I already could his true face that just wants to take advantage of me. Last month, he came back and chose me again, tried to gain my pity but sorry, it didn't work, bastard. I just gave him a normal massage but not offer any extra. So hateful.

Babycat, you are really going off the deep end. I think you need to get out of this industry for your mental health.

Banned
    A working lady with a conscience . What's next a white
    Christmas in Sydney

Banned
    Babycat all jokes aside just needs a holiday . Calling a punter behind their back bastard
    is nothing wrong .When I worked in hospitality customers because of my national background
    initially spoke to me like I was mute , but inside I was seething , but because I had to
    pay for Uni I just played possum.

Yes, I am.

Sorry if I misunderstood you, Woods. Honestly girls must be cold for their benefits. As I said before, doing those things is not healthy. Catching diseases, of course, possibly. But it's also not good if chemistry does happen and stay longer than a session. Girls are human too, and they have feelings. If you guys feel jealous, they feel jealous too. It's bad, very bad.
    Personally, I don't do it for money. I might do, if he's nice and genuine, and sees me many times as my regular. But normally I refuse.
    One time I was so stupid to let a guy kiss me. Then he came back and I had to do again, but he probably pretended that he forgot to pay money ( I mean for normal extra) but I was so shy to remind him. But much more annoying than doing for free, lately I received complaint from him that I passed disease to him as he had cold and fever, kind of. He thought that was STD. I was so mad at that, immediately took day off to go for health check as only a health check certificate is the strong prove that I'm clean. I had health check few months ago in my country but it has no value here. But before I got my result, he came back and said sorry for his mistakes. Just a normal cold. Too late. I already could his true face that just wants to take advantage of me. Last month, he came back and chose me again, tried to gain my pity but sorry, it didn't work, bastard. I just gave him a normal massage but not offer any extra. So hateful.
    Man ,you sound bitterly unhappy atm. When u first come here you were like a happy child just found a new playground..

Now the happiness is gone is sad , but true !

I still think the ml out there are not that bad the way you telling us.(money Hungary) some are happy to get just 50$ tip nd provided the extras to the one they liked nd some even appreciated their customers for seeing them.

Of coz there some real bad ass out there make their life miserable lol. But there are also the super nice guys they see every day ! So everything balanced out. Plus its really good money for their work (only the fittest can survived)

Well ,that's from my personal experience nd that's how i see it. If anyone degree then so be it lol.

Take a long holiday nd come back fresh
    Take care !

Banned
    Man ,you sound bitterly unhappy atm. When u first come here you were like a happy child just found a new playground..

Now the happiness is gone is sad , but true !

I still think the ml out there are not that bad the way you telling us.(money Hungary) some are happy to get just 50$ tip nd provided the extras to the one they liked nd some even appreciated their customers for seeing them.

Of coz there some real bad ass out there make their life miserable lol. But there are also the super nice guys they see every day ! So everything balanced out. Plus its really good money for their work (only the fittest can survived)

Well ,that's from my personal experience nd that's how i see it. If anyone degree then so be it lol.

Take a long holiday nd come back fresh
    Take care !
    Of course I'm always happy with nice clients, but not with bad ones who want to pay less but get more. Like one guy get the $20 service but try to touch down. Or one guy pays extra by a zero-balance card then run away when the receptionist find out hus card is invalid. Or one refuses to pay when he already received extra, then scratchs the girl when she tries to keep him. I might not excellent for everyone but I'm the girl who is never received any complaint from clients in my three shops ( that's what my boss told me) . Even if I'm upset with clients, I always try to be calmly and finish my job nicely. And of course with good customers, I try my best to give good services and extras without asking for extra tips. And I really appreciate my regular who gave me extra $20 "for you to pay opal fee". Yes, my clients work hard, and I appreciate all of it.

Am I wrong to get upset with a client who didn't pay twice for extra? Or it's my fault not to remind him.

Banned
    and I'm preparing Xmas presents for my regulars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Sigh, here we go again...
    Sounds like a record player I agree JetSetWilly. BC you are a overraced mare
    who needs a spell from being a ML. Once you start calling the punters bastards
    the ones who help feed you and help maintain a certain lifestyle means you
    are stressed out.

Banned
    Any WL that can make me WIR> 4 times = regular.

Love my regulars

But not many WL can be regular....

Banned
    I'm one of the so called peasants who goes to ML. Us punters because of this
    are such bastards , bad bad bad men we all are.
    Give me a break its a Adult X rated industry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bream View Post
    Sounds like a record player I agree JetSetWilly. BC you are a overraced mare
    who needs a spell from being a ML. Once you start calling the punters bastards
    the ones who help feed you and help maintain a certain lifestyle means you
    are stressed out.
    Sorry but please don't get me wrong and please read my post again about "bastard". He received dfk for free, but blamed me for his cold which was proved that it's not my fault. Moreover, he didn't pay me twice for extra (nude massage with hj). That's my story. Anyway, case closed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast