Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deep French RNT

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Sorry but please don't get me wrong and please read my post again about "bastard". He received dfk for free, but blamed me for his cold which was proved that it's not my fault. Moreover, he didn't pay me twice for extra (nude massage with hj). That's my story. Anyway, case closed.
    You are very intelligent lady. You don't need lower yourself to this punter's
    level. Looking forward to a refreshed Babycat future threads and posts .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I think for you own good BC !!
    I Don't think is a good idea to come to the forum anymore ?

Why stress youself out with guys like us lol..
    Really no points at all ?

Most ml wont even return text once they finished work lol. Work is already stressful enough !

You cant be that lonely right ?

and I'm preparing Xmas presents for my regulars.
    Wow, what gifts would it be?

it's possibly to have DFK if chemistry is created (girls think the client is charming, sweet or handsome that makes her has emotions) or it's just a business (girl does for money only). But it doesn't happen to everyone. Very flexible service that not always in the list. The prerequisite of DFK is the guy must look clean and nice and has good smell. For sure some particular one never be able to receive DFK (look dirty, smelly and stingy).
    I think this time is possibly the good time to get DFK as girls are keen for money now. They need to spend more on holidays, shopping (lots of my colleagues are excited for pandora promotions and they keep talking about it), coming back home... So they might accept to give DFK. Good luck.
    P/s: If for chemistry option, if girls know guy is a professional punter, she might try to avoid DFK as she believes it's so risky (for health and emotions as well).
    I think this is quite true for most ML's point of view.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why shouldn't she call someone a bastard who behaved so badly. Sounds a fairly modest description. because he is a customer? She is not a slave.

Sad but true, mate. Is it possible for a man ask for a kiss from a stranger on the street? I guess Most of the time it's impossible. So guys are keen to seek those stuffs for free from mls? Actually the fact that guys try to earn special attention from girls is kind of taking advantage. And clients are not girls' real lovers, how can they expect that girls have to be real to them? It's a business. I know it's a huge turn off if monetary is involved, but that's a service. Girls don't come to work for donations. It's not healthy for them to get feelings for clients (physically and emotionally).
    Most of the time things in the room is fake. And it's true.
    This is so true, I know the real feelings of many MLs and this reflects how they feel. One ML was telling me many clients want to kiss her and told her it's because they like her, but she doesn't, it was just business. But punter has to live in this fantasy to enjoy the session. If they know the real feeling of the ML, it could become a dud session. Because the ML might be tired and still force herself to smile and be nice. In Chinese it's call selling smile 卖笑, that's what they do.
    So ML has to keep selling smiles, and punter buys them and have to pretend it's all real.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Just remember BC's view is just that of one ML, she doesn't speak for all MLs ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Why shouldn't she call someone a bastard who behaved so badly. Sounds a fairly modest description. because he is a customer? She is not a slave.
    Definitely she can, but thats her story. We don't know the story from other party. It can be different if you look from both sides.
    Babycat, you are smart, intelligent and your english is very good (better than mine lol). I think you need to get out of this industry. I am sure you can easily get normal/better jobs in sydney if you are not money hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    This is so true, I know the real feelings of many MLs and this reflects how they feel. One ML was telling me many clients want to kiss her and told her it's because they like her, but she doesn't, it was just business. But punter has to live in this fantasy to enjoy the session. If they know the real feeling of the ML, it could become a dud session. Because the ML might be tired and still force herself to smile and be nice. In Chinese it's call selling smile 卖笑, that's what they do.
    So ML has to keep selling smiles, and punter buys them and have to pretend it's all real.
    Punting is no different than buying into a fantasy session whether it is FS or RnT .

Some WL and ML just deliver the services better than others on some occasions. But most of them remain emotionally detached.

As Julia Roberts and Richard Gere once famously said in Pretty Woman:

RG: is there anything you don't do ?

JR: I don't kiss on the tips .

RG: neither do I !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    don't kiss on the tips., ha ha a great Freudian slip .

But it doesn't have to be fantasy to be nice for both, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    don't kiss on the tips., ha ha a great Freudian slip .

But it doesn't have to be fantasy to be nice for both, does it?
    Reality can be cruel. Better stick to fantasy, and every ML is your girlfriend at your disposal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think this would depend on how well you know the MLs/WLs, also, the overall atmosphere. I do know a few ML whos willing to DFK with me.

it's possibly to have DFK if chemistry is created (girls think the client is charming, sweet or handsome that makes her has emotions) or it's just a business (girl does for money only). But it doesn't happen to everyone. Very flexible service that not always in the list. The prerequisite of DFK is the guy must look clean and nice and has good smell. For sure some particular one never be able to receive DFK (look dirty, smelly and stingy).
    I think this time is possibly the good time to get DFK as girls are keen for money now. They need to spend more on holidays, shopping (lots of my colleagues are excited for pandora promotions and they keep talking about it), coming back home... So they might accept to give DFK. Good luck.
    P/s: If for chemistry option, if girls know guy is a professional punter, she might try to avoid DFK as she believes it's so risky (for health and emotions as well).
    Saw some ML waiting in the Pandora queue.

Banned
    Wow, what gifts would it be?
    DFK, lol.
    Saw some ML waiting in the Pandora queue.
    Yeah, this time when the girls are not busy, they chat about luxury items, like Gucci and Prada.

Banned
    DFK, lol.

Yeah, this time when the girls are not busy, they chat about luxury items, like Gucci and Prada.
    This is why you can't feel sorry for them by believing that they are poor and in need of money for their families overseas when they are buying luxury items such as Gucci, Prada or LV.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    This is why you can't feel sorry for them by believing that they are poor and in need of money for their families overseas when they are buying luxury items such as Gucci, Prada or LV.
    Agree there all platinum diggers who act like some hedge fund manager.
    There all feisty little apes who have an obsession with grandiose and
    extravagance. The crazy part if it weren't for prostitution they would be
    working in a sweat shop , catfish farm or picking up buffalo shit in their
    hometown.

DFK, lol.

Now that's a nice gift.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    But not everyone as I've seen some work hard and send money back to family but not soend for themselves.
    Now that's a nice gift.
    Actually just for special one,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought dfk was part of normal services from ML? Just pay the standard $50 extra no? I wouldn't pay my ML on top of $50...

Banned
    But not everyone as I've seen some work hard and send money back to family but not soend for themselves.

Actually just for special one,
    Are you serious ? A $5000 gift for creatures that would earn $5 a day working on their
    catfish farm back home ? They act like prized mares ( sorry Black Caviar ) but if weren't
    for prostitution they would struggle to get a job peeling potatoes.
    Special ones they must think they are Cleopatra , Helen of Troy , or Aphrodite when in reality
    they are as common as blowfly on a horse's arse in summer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast